Gabriella Lindley #19 juniper moon, business tycoon, don’t follow her account too soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trust Gabbie to have her address listed incorrectly on Companies House!
Anyway, 395k is still a ridiculous price to pay for that flat. That she hates, has spent thousands more on, and plans to move asap.
Exactly. Lucy spent around 500k on hers which is just as ridiculous for what looks like a pretty cramped house to me, but at least it's a house in an area that she loves, where she plans to live for a while, and is slowly renovating in priority order as she goes.

Reactions: 13
Exactly. Lucy spent around 500k on hers which is just as ridiculous for what looks like a pretty cramped house to me, but at least it's a house in an area that she loves, where she plans to live for a while, and is slowly renovating in priority order as she goes.
And she’s by adam’s family! So if they need help they have it

Reactions: 4
this whole deleting account thing is just another toilet thought 🧻
We know she will definitely not remove videos of her with l&l and of course zoella... she’s just saying this to get an influx of sympathetic support.
gabby- you are insignificant. Online and in person.

ignore this stupid phase. YouTube is her bread and butter.

I’m sick of the constant victim mentality. No one is out to get you. There are bigger youtubers out there that get constant hate, so I think gobby is actually quite lucky.

Reactions: 23
God she’s a filthy witch. Does she think she’s cute and funny?

Reactions: 12
She’ll make Jane drive five hours down to check Nellie’s anal glands.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So disturbed by those videos. Who blows raspberries on their cat's belly!! And then to smell the wet stain after you thought maybe your cat farted... Why would you put that on the internet!

• Sick
Reactions: 47
Her Instagram stories worry me, who would go on Instagram and start talking about their cat secreting their anal glands all over them?

• Sick
Reactions: 38
So disturbed by those videos. Who blows raspberries on their cat's belly!! And then to smell the wet stain after you thought maybe your cat farted... Why would you put that on the internet!
I’m actually furious, that poor animal. She can’t read cats at all.

Reactions: 15
Here you go you epic bellend - you’re scaring your cat - which was apparently super ill recently - by mauling him, blowing on his poorly tummy and being rough as duck.
She really has no idea, does she??? Like that video she posted a few months ago of her hitting Nellie’s side. Someone needs to take that poor cat off her, that’s vile

Reactions: 9
I was literally just wondering if maybe Nellie had done that cos he felt threatened and I've come on here and people are saying the same.
She is too bleeping rough with that cat and why the hell is she blowing raspberries on his belly when he has just had surgery? WHY IS SHE DOING IT AT ALL?
I can bet she was slapping him about like she was before, and he's done it to ward her off, stupid bleep.

Reactions: 25
If the cats arse leakage wasn’t bad enough, she’s got hands like a bleeping chimneysweep.

Who dyes their hair bare-handed?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Nellie has no dignity with that woman, I feel so sorry for him. He doesn’t look happy. She’s such a freak telling everyone that. Also any excuse to remind people she was friends with Zoe a million years ago 😶

Reactions: 30
She's such a massive child, she can't even talk about her cat shitting himself without laughing, imagine if she ever had a child!! And going on about how much Nelly smells when she was the one hoarding 4 bags of litter in her flat, she's a filthy bleeping lunatic and if she doesn't understand basic cat behaviours then she shouldn't have one

Reactions: 28
That whole sequence of stories is bullshit. You don't just conveniently have your phone or camera set up in front of you in selfie mode incase you decide to spontaneously manhandle your cat with both hands. It was set up so she could shoehorn Zoe into her feed. Any sane person would have mentioned a "soooo autumnal" candle, or halloween or something to try and get a bit of attention, but not Gobshite, she goes straight for the anal glands and tit as usual. Proper scat fetish there.

That girl is deeply, deeply disturbed, and those stories made me retch.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
She’s just nasty. Shame Nellie didn’t have his claws out when he was trying to push her face away as she was manhandling him on his back, popped those flubber lips of hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.