Gabriella Lindley #19 juniper moon, business tycoon, don’t follow her account too soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the strangest person. Never known anyone like her. And that is why I’m here. Not because I’m a bully and a troll, but because nearly every day she does something online that makes me think wtf?

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Wow, actually showing footage of her and Zoe together? 👀

And wtf at her hands?! She obvs forgot to buy gloves when she bought her semi permanent dye, she’s so used to the good old box dyes coming with a pair 🙈

Reactions: 22
Maybe I’m being OTT because my cat has epilepsy so I have to be careful that I don’t do anything that could trigger a seizure but seeing her hand covered in dye petting Nellie doesn’t sit right with me.

Reactions: 5
OMG her hands in that story? When did she dye her hair? If I use a box dye and on the very very rare occasion that there's any trace around my hairline a babywipe will get it off before I do my skincare ON THE SAME DAY, but it normally just comes off in the shower, surely? She's literally not washed her hands for what, 24-48 hours? I use permanent dye when I do mine, so her apparently non-permanent dye must have some staying power. Or....she's a manky bastard.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Just look at that poor cat. He’s frightened and doesn’t want to be held like that, probably tender after his vet visits. How is this twit in her late 20s? She acts like a 10 year old.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I can't believe she used box dye and dyed her hair herself - again!! 🤦‍♀️ Cue moaning about patchiness and another 'hair transformation' next year to strip her layers of box dye to go bright orange again...

Reactions: 13
that’s a classic sign your Cat is stressed or anxious or angry!!!! Horrible woman

Reactions: 25
Who tf blows raspberries on a cats belly?! My cat would literally maul me if I handled him like this and rightly so! That poor cat. Also it’s so weird that she said oh we play around for hours, we always do, we run around and I throw his mouse. No you don’t you lazy bellend- you’re only saying it because you have read on here that the cat never gets any exercise! I just think she is mental

Reactions: 46
Gabby: “I want to delete all my old videos to get rid of the bad vibes, I’m a completely different person now”
Also gabby: shares a 4 year old video and says how dramatic she’s always been

• Haha
Reactions: 81
She is literally disturbed. I feel so creeped out watching those videos. Sitting there cuddling the crusty penguin talking about nellie’s “bottom” and anal glands and how he used to “shat himself” I can’t. She looks manic.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Theory: gobby had a nostalgic night and was going through her old videos and got depressed that she’s no longer close with all of the people in her videos. So in her true self destructive ways, is now proposing to deete the entire channel completely. Then uses nellys anu$ as an excuse to reach out to zoella.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Theory: gobby had a nostalgic night and was going through her old videos and got depressed that she’s no longer close with all of the people in her videos. So in her true self destructive ways, is now proposing to deete the entire channel completely. Then uses nellys anu$ as an excuse to reach out to zoella.
“Using nellie’s anus as an excuse to reach out to zoella” literally only a sentence you would ever read on gabbie’s thread 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Notice how when she was showing all the footage of Zoe, she made sure all the other thumbnails were in view so we could see she had “friends”, and one with her tits almost hanging out. 🙄
I suspect @Truth2010 might be right, and she’s just been watching all her old videos so she can private or delete any that people might use against her to expose her bullshit. She saw that one of her and Zoe and thought “ooh What bullshit can I make up to show Zoe and I on my stories, so Zoe might reach out to me because I’ve been going on about having no friends recently, and she might feel sorry for me like she did last time” (never gonna happen Gobby, give it up, she’s probably forgotten who you are by now) How long was it between Nellie apparently “farting” and her finding that footage was it? Was anyone watching her stories as she posted them or not? I bet it was a few seconds or minutes. Shorter than it would have taken for her to trawl through her videos after someone apparently messaged her saying cats have anal glands. Which obviously adds more time on. She had the camera set up, had the footage ready to post and was fake laughing all the way through it and being her usual “look at me with my penguin, I’m so cute” no you’re not! You’re a 25 year old child and you need to grow up! bleeping idiot!

Reactions: 16
Why does she find anu$ and ‘fairies’ giggly and funny? Proves how sexually inexperienced she is - not that it is a bad thing but discredits this carefree attitude she puts online. She’s over compensating massively.

Reactions: 26
my favorite part of gabby posting that ancient video of her and zoe (which she pulled up in record time!) is that the featured comment she has up is "i ship them together." :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.