Gabriella Lindley #19 juniper moon, business tycoon, don’t follow her account too soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did Gab buy her flat? Was it in Nov 2019? I looked up Gabulous accounts as mentioned above, and was interested in house prices around Brighton area as I was talking today about how expensive they are. I may have found the price paid? I actually can't BELIEVE how expensive it is?? Am I wrong and this is the whole house... or... :oops:

I think there is 0 chance a profit will be made on that flat if it truly was bought for that much. People nowadays due to lockdown are not wanting flats
She bought it in June or July 2019. I don’t know how much she bought it for, but a flat in the same building is currently on the market for £400,000.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I just thought of something else...if Gobs has been so affected by bullying, why hasn’t she aligned herself with an anti-bullying nonprofit in the U.K.? Her story would be, “I was one of the first generations to grow up fully online. Though I’ve been able to turn letting people into my life into a career (I know, I know 😂), I have received comments that pick apart my body, my looks, etc. and this genuinBut I don’t want this to happen to others...” blah blah blah and so on.

She’s nearing 30. After a certain age you can’t call bullying when things don’t work out or you receive critical comments you don’t like. At some point, she needs to take some personal accountability and admit that she’s holding herself back, not some random strangers on the internet.

And yeah, okay Gobs, whatever you say. We all know you’re keeping those old vids up because £€$ 😂

Reactions: 17
She bought it in June or July 2019. I don’t know how much she bought it for, but a flat in the same building is currently on the market for £400,000.
Ages ago people found the listing for it and how much she paid, i don’t remember the exact price but it was around that much 😬 I think an old thread title mentions it at 395k?

Reactions: 1
I’ve just had a google, and it is listed as last being sold in November 2019, but she definitely moved in June/July 2019. And the price it sold for in November is considerably higher than £395k 😕

Reactions: 3
How can she promote an affiliate link to a Nirvana jumper while admitting she actually listens something wayyyyy different? Tbh I don't think h&m cares about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When did Gab buy her flat? Was it in Nov 2019? I looked up Gabulous accounts as mentioned above, and was interested in house prices around Brighton area as I was talking today about how expensive they are. I may have found the price paid? I actually can't BELIEVE how expensive it is?? Am I wrong and this is the whole house... or... :oops:

I think there is 0 chance a profit will be made on that flat if it truly was bought for that much. People nowadays due to lockdown are not wanting flats
I found the price paid months ago when she put something on Twitter before about spending 450k on her flat or something so I found the sold listing on Rightmove that confirmed it was 395k lol it was also mentioned in one of the thread titles

I’ve just had a google, and it is listed as last being sold in November 2019, but she definitely moved in June/July 2019. And the price it sold for in November is considerably higher than £395k 😕
You’re not looking at the right listing. It’s not the 515k one, that’s not the right address

Does anyone know how or why the exact same flat is now being listed as having being sold six months after she bought it, for a higher price?

Does anyone know how or why the exact same flat is now being listed as having being sold six months after she bought it, for a higher price?
It isn’t, that’s the wrong address that you’re looking at. It was last sold when Gabby bought it

Reactions: 2
It isn’t, that’s the wrong address that you’re looking at. It was last sold when Gabby bought it
I’m so sorry, I feel like I’m coming across badly 🙂. I don’t thing I’m right and you’re wrong, I’m just really confused lol, because I’ve rechecked it’s the correct address several times.

Reactions: 6
I’m so sorry, I feel like I’m coming across badly 🙂. I don’t thing I’m right and you’re wrong, I’m just really confused lol, because I’ve rechecked it’s the correct address several times.
It maybe she has resold it to gabulous ltd less capital gains tax, however I’m not an accountant and I don’t know if she has other properties.
I would suspect it’s to do with paying less tax.

Reactions: 4
Okay fine. I will accept she has certain Monica characteristics.
View attachment 247963
I hadn't thought about it but maybe why that's why she associates with Monica so strongly - because she was fat when she was younger.

ETA: Like, I know that mist be formative, but there are many other things that make Monica who she is

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Aye I've seen it for 515 too, definitely the same address as on Gabulous. Then on Zoopla previously it was sold in 2007 or 2009, no mention of anything summer of 2019. Very strange! but 515k is crazy money for a flat nowadays with the "house boom" only affecting freeholds.

I've found the exact same as you!
When I look at Zoopla it says Nov 19 £515k and then the previous sale was 2007. She surely can't have listed her own address wrong on Companies House? Maybe Zoopla is wrong, though it does say it's based on the land registry...very odd

Reactions: 2
Aye I've seen it for 515 too, definitely the same address as on Gabulous. Then on Zoopla previously it was sold in 2007 or 2009, no mention of anything summer of 2019. Very strange! but 515k is crazy money for a flat nowadays with the "house boom" only affecting freeholds.
If you look at the address on streetview it's a different flat, maybe the one she rented before she bought her place?

I looked at the address on Companies House and the old flat listing of her actual flat online and they are one number different.

Companies house has the wrong address listed on it. The address of the place that sold for 515k in November 19 is one number above the correct address. The flat she lives in last sold for 395k in June 2019.

Reactions: 10
Trust Gabbie to have her address listed incorrectly on Companies House!
Anyway, 395k is still a ridiculous price to pay for that flat. That she hates, has spent thousands more on, and plans to move asap.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.