Gabriella Lindley #19 juniper moon, business tycoon, don’t follow her account too soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stepped on a rogue carpet staple last night. Shall I take a picture of my foot for you all and tell you how I'm such a badass for carrying things?

Has she blocked more people for saying no vlogtober? That's crazy to me.

Reactions: 8
Can’t wait to see the last Gabulous accounts. They must be shocking in comparison to what she has earned in precious years.
Hence the new business.

Reactions: 1
Can’t wait to see the last Gabulous accounts. They must be shocking in comparison to what she has earned in precious years.
Hence the new business.
When are they due out, do you know?

No doubt the downturn will be blamed on Covid rather than people going to more fun and interesting creators

Reactions: 6
I wanted the say this is well! I hate calling people ugly but damn. Her nose is starting to resemble Kris', not the Kardashian/Jenner she was hoping to resemble.
I wouldn’t call her ugly if she couldn’t help being ugly, but she makes herself look ugly with the way she dresses, and the stupid faces she pulls and that stupid bleeping hairdo(n’t). Not to mention the fillers she put into her face. And the fact her teeth are all over the place because she was too lazy to keep up with wearing the retainer. Also she could be the most attractive person on the planet but she would still be ugly because of her crappy personality!

Why is she using such an old pic for her dp?

View attachment 248401
Because this is the alternative 😝😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I’ve just watched her insta story after a while of not watching her videos and where has this lisp come from??? And her accent has changed. She sounds a bit like Just Jodes

Reactions: 10
I’ve just watched her insta story after a while of not watching her videos and where has this lisp come from??? And her accent has changed. She sounds a bit like Just Jodes
I swear she’s trying to sound different on purpose. Her stories where she was showing what she had bought, she was trying to sound different and have a completely different accent. Then she forgets and slips back into her own voice.

Reactions: 12
‘Being bullied’ make it s t o p
That comment really annoyed me. I say this as someone who was so badly bullied that my bullies actually attempted to end my life and as who knows how bad bullying can actually be I would never make light of it, but the problem she *actually* has is that her channel represents years of her bullying others due to her own unhappiness. Until she owns up to her own bullying behaviour, she’ll never feel free of the criticism that she thinks is bullying, and that is the truth. It starts with her, and ends with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Reality: She wants to delete her channel because people keep using things she’s said in the past to show her how hypocritical she is and if she deletes it they won’t be able to do that, but she doesn’t want to delete it because even her old videos being rewatched will be making her a bit of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
When are they due out, do you know?

No doubt the downturn will be blamed on Covid rather than people going to more fun and interesting creators
A confirmation statement was filed in June but going by previous years a pdf will be up next March.
Could really do with an accountant on this thread anyone?
Off the top of my head if at the very minimum there was a profit of £150K and there are 12 shares, Gobs has 8 and Jane has 4 that’s 100K and 50K respectively after tax.
I’m astounded at how much she earns and I’m not surprised Jane is at her beck and call.
It is a company so they will draw down dividends.
Up until recently Gobs had her home address on all the statements!
I actually feel sorry for this girl she is so immature and I’m more angry with her mother letting her do all those surgeries and enabling her behaviour.

Reactions: 7
That comment really annoyed me. I say this as someone who was so badly bullied that my bullies actually attempted to end my life and as who knows how bad bullying can actually be I would never make light of it, but the problem she *actually* has is that her channel represents years of her bullying others due to her own unhappiness. Until she owns up to her own bullying behaviour, she’ll never feel free of the criticism that she thinks is bullying, and that is the truth. It starts with her, and ends with her.
I’m so sorry, that is horrible :(
She just doesn’t grasp what bullying is. I also find it quite odd to hear an adult say they’re being bullied - usually when adults say this it’s very serious, like someone at work is bullying them with a racist or sexist motivation for example. Gabby seems to think any kind of disagreement with anything she says, thinks, or does immediately constitutes ‘being bullied’ which is a bizarre mentality for an adult to have

Reactions: 21
RE Gabulous: Companies House states that "Next accounts made up to 30 June 2020 due by 30 June 2021" so we're in for a bit of a wait! 🙁

Reactions: 9
Honestly I don’t know any adults who have a big group of friends like that. It was even pointed out more than once as a joke that someone’s boss didn’t like them - because it was the middle of the day and they were all in the coffee shop. So then off they scrambled to work. It’s not reflective of real life. My friends are dotted about, some from different universities I attended, some from previous jobs and current career, a couple from school - none of these people would ever know each other unless I deliberately forced them into a group, which would be really quite strange. So as much as she likes Friends I don’t think it helps at all with her whole ‘not having any friends’ problem. She’s focusing far too much on curating some big group when this is a girl who can’t even maintain ONE friendship. Start small and build up Gabby.
The only people I know with big friend groups are those who still live close to where they grew up and still hang out with friends they’ve had for years. Then they have their other, more individual friends as well.

Also, I know it’s controversial, but no mother should be their daughter’s best friend. Obviously that dynamic has made Gobs incredibly dependent on Jane over the years. It’s really not a friendship, it’s some weird Stockholm Syndrome that Jane is there at Gobs’ beck and calls.

Reactions: 12
The only people I know with big friend groups are those who still live close to where they grew up and still hang out with friends they’ve had for years. Then they have their other, more individual friends as well.
That’s a good point, I hadn’t thought about those people! Gabby really hasn’t done herself any favours with friends - even if you take her personality out of it, she’s moved to an area far from home where she doesn’t know anyone, she doesn’t meet anyone at work like most people would, nor has she met anyone by going to uni or doing some kind of course...then when people volunteer she ignores them, so I really don’t know how she thinks she’s going to make any friends tbh

RE Gabulous: Companies House states that "Next accounts made up to 30 June 2020 due by 30 June 2021" so we're in for a bit of a wait! 🙁
a lot can happen in the space of a year though! 100K could dwindle when you’ve overspent on a property amongst her wild spendings (F&B Paint, Furniture etc) wouldn’t shock me if it’s dramatically lower

Reactions: 6
a lot can happen in the space of a year though! 100K could dwindle when you’ve overspent on a property amongst her wild spendings (F&B Paint, Furniture etc) wouldn’t shock me if it’s dramatically lower
Oh I know that, just mean we shouldn't be expecting it anytime soon lol
Last time it came in with only days to spare so I suspect it will be the same again next time

Reactions: 1
When did Gab buy her flat? Was it in Nov 2019? I looked up Gabulous accounts as mentioned above, and was interested in house prices around Brighton area as I was talking today about how expensive they are. I may have found the price paid? I actually can't BELIEVE how expensive it is?? Am I wrong and this is the whole house... or... :oops:

I think there is 0 chance a profit will be made on that flat if it truly was bought for that much. People nowadays due to lockdown are not wanting flats

Reactions: 4
Also, I know it’s controversial, but no mother should be their daughter’s best friend. Obviously that dynamic has made Gobs incredibly dependent on Jane over the years. It’s really not a friendship, it’s some weird Stockholm Syndrome that Jane is there at Gobs’ beck and calls.
I agree, your mum can support and empower you but shouldn't be your only friend. Even if she does have other friends, she doesn't see them enough. Physical connection is so important, too.

Also, there is some things I wouldn't dear tell my mum no matter how close I am with her! 🙀😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.