Gabriella Lindley #19 juniper moon, business tycoon, don’t follow her account too soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went that video of Zoe and Gabbie to see if any minions left comments like who’s here from Gabbies Instagram story and there’s literally no new comments 😂 the last one was from 6 months ago!
Probs cos they’re both so irrelevant and no one cares about this friendship Gabbie thinks they still have.

Reactions: 10
I'm blocked from her IG, but what. Who blows on their cats belly? And uploads it for the internet to see? I'm flabbergasted at this point.

Reactions: 4
These people will all be blocked....

Screenshot_20200921_020326.jpg

She is so manic! Is she on medication? I don't think she's taking it properly, those are some crazy eyes 👀 I didn't realise how disgusting she is until I started reading on here and now I feel sick 🤢 I haven't watched her videos for a long time but does she ever do any laundry in her vlogs or does Jane cart it back and forth?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Just went and watched those stories again and they’re fake as duck! You can just tell she’s orchestrated the whole thing! You know she would have shown us the “wet patch” on her top if there was one. There wasn’t one. She’s full of tit! The whole thing was just so she could put that clip in her stories, and hope her minions beg Zoe to message her and say how much they miss their “friendship”. She’s SO pathetic! She makes me cringe my socks off!!!

Reactions: 32
Trust Gabbie to have her address listed incorrectly on Companies House!
Anyway, 395k is still a ridiculous price to pay for that flat. That she hates, has spent thousands more on, and plans to move asap.
Lol remember when she was moaning about people stealing her mail? You guys probably just cracked her mystery!

The only people I know with big friend groups are those who still live close to where they grew up and still hang out with friends they’ve had for years. Then they have their other, more individual friends as well.

Also, I know it’s controversial, but no mother should be their daughter’s best friend. Obviously that dynamic has made Gobs incredibly dependent on Jane over the years. It’s really not a friendship, it’s some weird Stockholm Syndrome that Jane is there at Gobs’ beck and calls.
Absolutely. I love my mum and I know she loves me very much and I know if need her, she will always be there for me. But theres things that she will never share with me and shouldn’t because she is my mum! And vice versa. Gabby’s mum isn’t her friend, she’s her enabler. Growing up I was so shy and anxious that I wouldn’t do anything for myself.. I made my little sister talk to people in shops for me etc. when I became a teenager my mum eventually told me if I need a hairdressers appointment or had to organise work experience etc, I had to do it MYSELF because who wants to become a adult reliant on my mum?! The amount of tantrums and fights I used to used to have with my mum omfg. Now I am so grateful for her for pushing me because even though I still go through periods of anxiety and shyness and self doubt, I make myself do it as you only grow as a person... and your relationship with your mum truly changes into a genuine friendship

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
My poor dog had some anal gland issues, common with his breed, had them removed in the end and my god that’s a smell you don’t forget. It’s like fish! I only flicked through the stories but not once was I ever straight on my ig stories to tell the world about it. She was probably hoping her cat jizzed on her

Reactions: 4
I am traumatized by her latest stories!

She is literally sitting on her bed with the cat talking about how he still stinks and she's going to wipe him with some pampers wipes to clean him BUT HE IS ALREADY LYING ON HER BED!

Also, why is her hands STILL so stained? It was Friday night when she dyed it, how can her hands still be so stained?! I've dyed hair without gloves on before, even bright colours like blue and red but it starts to fade real fast when your washing the hair or just as she washes her hands throughout the day.

I knew she was minging but is she that bad that she hasn't washed her self since Friday? Even giving your face a wash would have lifted a bit of the dye so I can assume she has done very little in way of personal hygiene!

ETA: Even washing the dishes would have lifted some of the dye!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I was furious for the cat last night but on rewatching I’m with everyone who says its fake as duck for attention.

Reactions: 19
Went and looked at her stories and is her accent different? Haven’t watched her videos or stories for a while but her voice seems.... different? fake? Don’t know but something is off 🤨

Reactions: 12
This is a bit far fetched but I've decided this is how her brain works ...
- she tweeted about xmas and then someone replied with screenshots (wrongly from here) from her old videos saying she hated it
- she then does an insta story about how she's sick of yt and people going back and expecting you to be the same as you were 5 years ago
- she then starts watching her old videos aka just the Zoe ones, and comes across the anal gland one
- makes out that Nelson just did that so she can show the old videos, that she was just moaning about, to show off that she was relevant with Zoe at one time.

So basically what other people have said and she just faked that bizarre episode on her stories. Good morning

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I never followed polly (sigh studio) before but after watching some of her videos you can literally see that grubby is copying her gestures and the way she talks/tells story's. Its really creepy.

It turns my stomach just seeing her big moon face. Girls dirty, I bet she just changed her top and went to bed smelling of her usual fishy stench.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I think gabbies glasses prescription make her eyes look bigger and then she bulges them out for some sort of comedic effect as if it’s quirky/cute which just looks creepy. Also the whole Nellie story was very gross and unnecessary

Reactions: 20
I lurk but never post. Have to say though that the difference people have noticed in stories is clearly an alignment with Polly. Polly’s stories are often her just thinking out loud with the subtitles underneath. Now gabs is doing the exact same... been following polly since before she started selling, I think she was on tumblr? So long ago! Even though her stuff is very middle of the road you have to respect her grind!

Reactions: 21
I totally get that maybe people are using 'manic' in a casual way (no issue with that, obviously), but for anybody concerned that she's displaying signs of genuine mania, please don't worry about her. There is nothing about Gabbie's behaviour that's anything like mania, in my opinion and - unfortunately extensive - experience. Of course I could be wrong, but I'd bet otherwise. She sleeps ~15 hours a day and still can't leave her filthy apartment for anything other than to catch a taxi to Starbucks. Telling grotty stories to her last few fans and haters on instagram isn't mania. Dyeing her hair back to her natural colour isn't mania. She's just attention seeking because she's got an empty, lonely life and must inevitably have moments of realisation from time to time - then she makes futile and immature attempts at engaging with people because she doesn't really understand how the rest of humankind actually interact with one another. She gets like this when she's feeling herself for whatever reason. I think she's maybe lost a few pounds and also thinks she's onto a winner with Juniper Moon.

I fully believe she'd love to be diagnosed bipolar as she'd think it made her a bit more 'special' than just being depressed.

Reactions: 48
Got a cracking idea for the next thread name: “Gabriella Lindley #20: Same old tit, made up fella, using nellie’s anus to reach out to Zoella” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 215
Got a cracking idea for the next thread name: “Gabriella Lindley #20: Same old tit, made up fella, using nellie’s anus to reach out to Zoella” 😂
Actually spat my sandwich all over my desk 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet she believes she was in Ross Geller's margarita manic episode... but the thing is, 1. he was a fictional character, 2. he had friends,
3. Zoella talked about her dog's issues on camera once, 4 years ago, she probs doesn't even remembers that . so it is such a lame and stupid way to reach out to her/using her name.

And, if you want to "influence" for the better good, telling people to stfu is not the way... i hope she doesn't attempt to sell be kind prints really.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.