Gabriella Lindley #19 juniper moon, business tycoon, don’t follow her account too soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love her to start a new channel and see how many followers she would actually get... deffo not the 800k or whatever her current channel has....
Her other channel got 500k ish when she was almost at 1 mil I think? So if it’s roughly half then her new channel might get approx 400k which puts her along the lines of Hello October, I Covet Thee, Amelia Liana etc...she would haaaaate that

Reactions: 11
Having the past six or seven years documented on her vlogs just shows that she goes through the same cycle over and over again. Moves, buys and hoards stuff, dyes hair, loses friends, eats crap, tries to gain sympathy by being ‘ill’, moves, buys stuff, dyes hair ....
What she actually hates about it, is the reminder that actually nothing has changed, and all the friendships she had have failed.
Plenty of people keep their channel and delete or private videos they don’t like anymore. Haven’t the twins deleted all of their vlogs featuring her? She could do the same.
She’s kept them up because she wants to be the victim. And the ad revenue money she gets.

Her other channel got 500k ish when she was almost at 1 mil I think? So if it’s roughly half then her new channel might get approx 400k which puts her along the lines of Hello October, I Covet Thee, Amelia Liana etc...she would haaaaate that
She only gets between 50k and 90k views now though, so I reckon she’d be lucky to get 100k subscribers on a new channel.

Reactions: 35
Says she wants to delete her channel... gets arsey when people vote for her to delete her channel... she’s such a twit, honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 69
That awful music playing & she says it’s the music she genuinely listens to and makes her happy...... whilst wearing a Nirvana jumper 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That nirvana sweatshirt is the most unflattering thing on her, EVERRRRRR!!!
She looks so ugly in those stories. What the hell happened? The stupid faces she’s pulling. The stupid dancing about swaying. 🙄🙄🙄

Also why does she think she’s a much better person now than she was 5 years ago? She’s worse now! I didn’t use to mind her so much 5 years ago. Now I can’t stand her. Her face makes me want to punch my Ipad. And what’s happened to her teeth? They’re all over the bloody place! Should have worn your retainer gobs! Bet she’s holding out, hoping Invisalign (or whatever the latest thing is now for straightening teeth) will offer her free treatment. She should save some money and pay for it herself. Bottom ones as well cos they’re worse. What a waste a brace was on her.
She knows she’s not going to delete her channel because she knows she would never get the same amount of subs. Also as if she didn’t just post that story so she could block all the people that said delete 🙄🙄🙄 it’s like she’s got an addiction to blocking people. Maybe some people clicked on delete because they think that’s what she wants to hear? Since she was saying she wants to delete her channel. Not everyone is a hater gobshite, some people might just want what they think is best for you, or what they think you want. I on the other hand think you should delete it cos you’re a bleep! 😊

Reactions: 30
Says she wants to delete her channel... gets arsey when people vote for her to delete her channel... she’s such a twit, honestly
Yes! She will have blocked some genuine fans. Absolute melon.

Reactions: 17
What is she on about not being the person on her old videos and growth? She is not Jenna marbles no one cares about that. Delete it or not, the content is still going to be the same because you are there.

She is just rambling hating life because in order to sell the prints she will have to vlog in October and is annoyed that she doesn't have anything to show but her cat and her food shopping. (or that she has to actually put an effort on it)

Reactions: 16
She only gets between 50k and 90k views now though, so I reckon she’d be lucky to get 100k subscribers on a new channel.
Less actually, because a large number of those views would be from ‘haters’. I mean, I watch her videos but I sure as hell wouldn’t subscribe to a new channel.

Reactions: 15
I’ve been blocked!!!!!!!! Pressed no to her question by mistake while going through stories lol
I thought it was an empty threat! She's insane. I almost voted no for the lolz but decided not to. It's not a crime to not want to watch daily vlogs omg.

I’d love her to start a new channel and see how many followers she would actually get... deffo not the 800k or whatever her current channel has....
I think she'd be lucky to get 100k.

Oh wow I haven’t, yet! 🤪😂
Don't worry, your turn will probably come! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe some people clicked on delete because they think that’s what she wants to hear? Since she was saying she wants to delete her channel.
I was just about to say this. The people who want to please her and agree will surely click yes delete - because she’s the one saying that’s what she ‘wants’ to do (even though what she actually wants is validation that people don’t want her to delete, I suspect). So is she just going to block anyone who says to delete? With no way of working out if they’re haterzzzzzz or fans? She’s so desperate to weed out people who don’t like her that she’s happy to burn bridges with people who do like her in the process, it’s crazy. Especially at a time when she’s haemorrhaging viewers and engagement as it is! She should be hanging onto what she can get right now.

Reactions: 15
How does she think she's going to do vlogtober when she's launching a new business? IF the business succeeds that's going to be a whole lot of work, but's that a big hypothetical if, unless she's accepted her fate and knows it's going to fail right from the get go, either way I voted for her to do vlogtober cos I wanna see her make a tit of herself, I kinda miss it lol

Reactions: 19
She always uses this and I genuinely don’t get it, she looks so gormless it’s not a good photo of her
This is Gabby. She uses it because the thinks she looks thin, when we all know in reality she’s stocky and it’s all angles and manipulation. She’s only kidding herself these days.

Reactions: 31
I can't believe she's even considering doing vlogtober. Does she actually think she does enough with her life to make 31 days worth of content?? I for one have zero interest in watching 31 videos of her marching around her flat, ironing tote bags and eating mashed carrots

• Haha
She's become one of those people that justifies their crappy behavior with their zodiac, like no Kevin you're not a Libra you're just a dick. Gabby you're not a Gemini you just have mental health issues and won't go to bloody therapy!!!

Also she just dyed her hair and looks really beautiful with it sleek dark and straight, why is she already scraping it back into a greasy Miss Trunchbull bun??

• Haha
That nirvana sweatshirt is the most unflattering thing on her, EVERRRRRR!!!
She looks so ugly in those stories. What the hell happened? The stupid faces she’s pulling. The stupid dancing about swaying. 🙄🙄🙄
I wanted the say this is well! I hate calling people ugly but damn. Her nose is starting to resemble Kris', not the Kardashian/Jenner she was hoping to resemble.

Reactions: 7
She vlogged the whole of November 2018 (when she actually looked quite good and made an effort) but a lot of the vlogs were less than ten mins long and the content was pretty boring.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.