Gabriella Lindley #19 juniper moon, business tycoon, don’t follow her account too soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone follows Kalyn Nicholson knows she has been prepping videos for Youtober since August because she posts videos daily - like proper useful, enjoyable content, not just crappy vlogs like Gabbie. She does this every year along with her podcast, blog posts and books. She's the same age as Gabbie and is in the process of moving across Canada.
She spent several years facing her traumas and toxic traits and healing from them and growing as a person, all while being honest and upfront on YouTube. Gabz could take a leaf out of her book.

Reactions: 10
She seems so manic in these latest insta stories.... it's worrying

Reactions: 35
Man, I can’t wait for a whole month of vlogs showing her flat with 45 different layout changes and the same depressed cat with bits of Jane thrown in for good measure. Top content.

Reactions: 41
Omg I’m dying at all the boxes in her dining room shelves! Wtaf.
Firstly - they’re all flatpack and designed to be made up quickly, when you’re putting an order together. Why do them all a month before your shop even opens to just be cluttering up your house.
Secondly - is she REALLY expecting that many orders? Has she never heard of tempting fate?
The whole thing is just absurd.

Reactions: 27
She’s preaching about how her channel is full of bullies and haters so she wants to delete it but seems to forget that it is the sole reason she is in such a privileged position now.

She got very lucky needs to remember that she wouldn’t be where she is now if it wasn’t for her main channel because, let’s face it, she wouldn’t be in the West End would she?

Reactions: 23
I’ve been blocked!!!!!!!! Pressed no to her question by mistake while going through stories lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Also what on earth is she going on about in her latest stories... obviously the “bullying” and “being picked on” has to come up again but surely she realises that as long as she puts her life on the internet, she will be judged and criticised? Deleting her old videos won’t change anything. We’re not judging her solely on her past at all. She does equally ridiculous things in the present!
Again it’s this sense of entitlement that you should be able to have this career that makes you a lot of money with very little effort, and yet not have to deal with any of the negatives? What is the point of even putting content out there if you don’t want people to watch and respond to it?
I just don’t understand her point at all. If you can’t handle the criticism, just leave and get a real job. Whining isn’t going to solve anything.

Reactions: 14
Gabby hates YouTube but will do 1 week of vlogtober just to promote her store and opening it etc, she’s so predictable also alll those boxes crammed in just ruins her house

Reactions: 30
Her management have obviously had stern words with her and she’s doing vlogtober for the money.
Oh no, sorry ... it’s because she a Gemini guuuys.
Wait I was and to screen shot her face and weird swaying in this video what is she doing she looks deranged!!

Reactions: 7
If she was doing pre-orders I’d understand the excessive boxes but she’s blocking anyone who shows an interest too early sooooo

Reactions: 14
She tilts her phone that much to disguise her thick thighs her walls look trapezoid.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Reminds me of when people were saying about how waiters deserve tips because they get paid so poorly and her argument was "nobody is making them do that job 🙂"
Nobody is making you do this job, Gabriella. Quit complaining and get a new one if you're that unhappy. You seemed to think it was that black and white when waiters wanted a bit of extra ££.

Reactions: 49
Wow! I haven’t watched her stories in ages since you lovely lot keep me so up to date, but holy crap on a cracker she cannot be mentally stable! The facial expressions, the weird movements! It’s just terrifying to watch, I keep expecting her to try and stab me through the screen

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’d love her to start a new channel and see how many followers she would actually get... deffo not the 800k or whatever her current channel has....

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.