Gabriella Lindley #19 juniper moon, business tycoon, don’t follow her account too soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I don’t know any adults who have a big group of friends like that. It was even pointed out more than once as a joke that someone’s boss didn’t like them - because it was the middle of the day and they were all in the coffee shop. So then off they scrambled to work. It’s not reflective of real life. My friends are dotted about, some from different universities I attended, some from previous jobs and current career, a couple from school - none of these people would ever know each other unless I deliberately forced them into a group, which would be really quite strange. So as much as she likes Friends I don’t think it helps at all with her whole ‘not having any friends’ problem. She’s focusing far too much on curating some big group when this is a girl who can’t even maintain ONE friendship. Start small and build up Gabby.
My husband actually has maintained his friendship group from college (15ish people I want to say) and they stay in regular contact in their group chat. However because they're dotted all over the country now, they only see each other when they have an annual road trip. He then has his uni friends, work friends etc. No one has one group of friends, and it's not possible or healthy to have a friendship group like on Friends where they live in each others pockets and know where everyone's secret birthmarks are.

View attachment 248094View attachment 248095
haha jokes on you gobs the account was not made just to post to you lol
I still don't think it's fair to @Alrighthunxo since it appears to only contact you tubers that have threads here (from what I can see, I don't have twitter). It must be someone from here since the ss was posted within hours, and not just a casual browser.

Reactions: 22
My husband actually has maintained his friendship group from college (15ish people I want to say) and they stay in regular contact in their group chat. However because they're dotted all over the country now, they only see each other when they have an annual road trip. He then has his uni friends, work friends etc. No one has one group of friends, and it's not possible or healthy to have a friendship group like on Friends where they live in each others pockets and know where everyone's secret birthmarks are.

I still don't think it's fair to @Alrighthunxo since it appears to only contact you tubers that have threads here (from what I can see, I don't have twitter). It must be someone from here since the ss was posted within hours, and not just a casual browser.
Yeah I was just pointing out her whole the world revolves around me and I’m a princess type behaviour

Reactions: 5
Yeah I was just pointing out her whole the world revolves around me and I’m a princess type behaviour
Sorry didn't mean to make it seem like I was attacking you! Poor princess can't even have an entire hate account dedicated to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
882B35C0-70ED-4076-A1CE-9A11709C974E.jpeg
how?! what?! for someone that spends so much time editing her jaw you’d think she’d notice this?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The Nirvana jumper is definitely a prelude to the ‘come as you are’ thing she’s going to sell isn’t it 😂 also how does her hair look greasy AGAIN, sorry to always be pointing out a specific thing but it honestly turns my stomach. It’s not like she’s wildly busy with a job or children to care for, she has nothing to do all day, she can spare 15 mins to wash her hair. 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 23
The Nirvana jumper is definitely a prelude to the ‘come as you are’ thing she’s going to sell isn’t it 😂 also how does her hair look greasy AGAIN, sorry to always be pointing out a specific thing but it honestly turns my stomach. It’s not like she’s wildly busy with a job or children to care for, she has nothing to do all day, she can spare 15 mins to wash her hair. 🤢🤮
“Back to the old Gabs” like she ever listened to anything other than Ariana Grande or Taylor Swift 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Gabby in a bleeping Nirvana sweatshirt. I can’t.
And don’t get me started with all those bloody boxes stacked in her dining room - she must have pissed her knickers with glee when she discovered they fitted so well in those holes

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
It’s also really warm today and she’s in a big jumper and jeans - I don’t even want to think about the smell 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Gob since you read here I dare you to name 10 Nirvana songs *queue story of her listening to Nirvana*

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It’s probably someone who hates Tattle and wants to get us more hated. Any established member wouldn’t (shouldn’t) do tit like that, as, has already been said it just makes the forum look worse. It’s probably Gabz herself 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
😂😂 exactly what I was thinking! Name 1 Nirvana song Gobby, Kurt Cobain deserves better than this tbh
As if she knows who he was 🤦‍♀️ she is such a poser.

And Gobs maybe showing Christmas vibes like she slowly filled her apartment with plants, to sell prints 💁‍♀️ imagine a snow queen print or a winter baby one 🤣

Reactions: 10
62EF9E04-4210-44D9-A96B-CA3CF682EEE2.png
Never heard her mention nirvana never seen her listening tonirvana ..... she’s SOOOOOO ALTERNATIVE GUISE!!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
3A10C2FB-1BAC-4C1E-84F5-F2B483EFA7A7.jpeg

She’s obviously just going to block people who press Delete so why even ask. She’s such a joke

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
I’m hugely into rock music and don’t normally care if someone wears a piece of band merch for fashion reasons but Gabby wearing a Nirvana jumper has really wound me up.

She thinks she’s the “Queen of Darkness” but spends her entire time listening to musicals and Ariana Grande :rolleyes:

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.