Gabriella Lindley #19 juniper moon, business tycoon, don’t follow her account too soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she wrote something like the post that she shared, you'd have a lot more respect for her. All she does is share someone else's experience and is like "ha told you, now bE kInD"
I’d love for Gabs to post something like this. Rather than the occasional story rant or mention of gossip sites in her videos, Id love to see proper posts with long captions telling her truth and explaining how she really feels. The same could apply to all aspects of her life, her weight issues, friendships/dating in her 20s, surgeries, health issues, moving, family etc. I’m not saying she should have to open up if she’s not comfortable, but i think her followers would value this kind of honesty over the sporadic mentions of above problems, complaints about anything popular and hard-to-keep-up-with health issues. A bit like Malin Andersson with her body positivity and posts about her history with domestic abuse, it feels so genuine and from the heart hence why she still has a strong follower base (as far as i know). I strongly believe Gabs still has the ability to turn her platform around and fulfil her ‘influencer’ role if she starts being more honest.

Reactions: 15
I’d love for Gabs to post something like this. Rather than the occasional story rant or mention of gossip sites in her videos, Id love to see proper posts with long captions telling her truth and explaining how she really feels. The same could apply to all aspects of her life, her weight issues, friendships/dating in her 20s, surgeries, health issues, moving, family etc. I’m not saying she should have to open up if she’s not comfortable, but i think her followers would value this kind of honesty over the sporadic mentions of above problems, complaints about anything popular and hard-to-keep-up-with health issues. A bit like Malin Andersson with her body positivity and posts about her history with domestic abuse, it feels so genuine and from the heart hence why she still has a strong follower base (as far as i know). I strongly believe Gabs still has the ability to turn her platform around and fulfil her ‘influencer’ role if she starts being more honest.
Her version of the truth is that she’s a victim and can do no wrong. It would be extended versions of all the tit that she already plasters online- completely and utterly pointless.

Reactions: 19
She tries (pretends) to hate Christmas like she hates summer... its the time everyone gets together and has fun, celebrates love and friendship... both of which she has ZERO of in her life. Let's be real, she could vanish tomorrow and nobody would miss her problematic ass other than her enabling mother and the local Hove Starbucks. Also Grubby, Monica has more friends than u ever will hen. U are not, and will never be Monica. And thats the tea. Goodnight and merry Xmas xx

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I remember last year she put her tree up then shortly after that took it down since she was going to her mom's but then she came back before actual Christmas.

I did a quick read through of the screenshots of whatever video that was saying she doesn't like Christmas because presents/religion or whatever but Christmas means a lot of things depending on the people. For me it's shortly before my long awaited child was born, so while we do do presents it's because I want my child to experience the "magic" of it and not have the same crappy childhood I had. It's not always all about materialistic tit, and I find that ironic coming from Gabs who constantly has a new item coming in the mail that she just can't wait for.

Christ she’s tedious. Change the record Gobs.
She hates phoebe so that’s one down, she’d cut Rachel for being toxic because she’s successful, Ross is too academic for her and Chandler too witty, and Joey actually makes an effort at his acting career lol

it’s sad how much gabbie wants to be the leader of the pack, she only cares about numbers, not building genuine connections. I’m in my mid-20s and haven’t had a friend group for years, I have individuals I have strong relationships with and then I’ll hang out in a group with some friends on occasions. It’s not all about having a “group”

also if you make this many posts about it and you still don’t have friends, maybe you’re the problem gab

Reactions: 32
Who is she expecting to reach out to her with these posts? Cos I can guarantee whoever does, she will completely ignore them. I’ve seen people offer to meet up with her before, just random subscribers, and she’s completely blanked them. Fair enough they might be nutcases ( must be if they want to meet her 😝) but don’t put out posts asking for “friends” to “apply below” if you don’t actually want friends, you just want people you can use to further your online presence aka zoella or anyone else who is flavour of the month.
Made me laugh not long ago, some girl commented on a photo on her instagram because jedward had commented, and she said something like “omg I can’t believe Jedward comment on all your posts” like they were mega stars or something 😂😂😂 they're even more irrelevant than she is now! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Morning Gabby (we know you're still here),
Thought i'd start the day with one of my fave quotes which definitely applies to you. Might wanna take it on board one day soon hun x
quote-if-you-tell-the-truth-then-you-don-t-have-to-have-a-good-memory-judy-sheindlin-37-74-79.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
No offence to whoever tweeted one of my screenshots to her but can you please not?
I don't contact her. Just feeds into her theory that we're all crazed stalkers and that the people on these sites are the ones sending things to her directly and i'm not here for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
No offence to whoever tweeted one of my screenshots to her but can you please not?
I don't contact her. Just feeds into her theory that we're all crazed stalkers and that the people on these sites are the ones sending things to her directly and i'm not here for it.
This!

She's so chuffin' rude.

And "everyone with taste" does not watch Friends, Gabby. Quite the opposite.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
What was the SS of?

Reactions: 1
What was the SS of?
One of the ones saying how she hates Christmas in reply to the Christmas tree one, but according to Gabby's reply tweet they made a whole ass account just to tweet that ss at her. Obviously in Gabby's mind that person is now me.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
It’s not my cup of tea, it’s fine to like Friends I suppose, but she’s totally obsessed with it. If she’s not talking about her hair, moving, Nellie, paint or the weather, or complaining about something, she’s talking about Friends. She literally doesn’t talk about anything else. Such a small narrow unhappy little life.

Honestly I don’t know any adults who have a big group of friends like that. It was even pointed out more than once as a joke that someone’s boss didn’t like them - because it was the middle of the day and they were all in the coffee shop. So then off they scrambled to work. It’s not reflective of real life. My friends are dotted about, some from different universities I attended, some from previous jobs and current career, a couple from school - none of these people would ever know each other unless I deliberately forced them into a group, which would be really quite strange. So as much as she likes Friends I don’t think it helps at all with her whole ‘not having any friends’ problem. She’s focusing far too much on curating some big group when this is a girl who can’t even maintain ONE friendship. Start small and build up Gabby.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.