Gabriella Lindley #16 I delete my tweets, I’m SO neat, have you heard I HATE the heat?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so blasé about operations. She seems to love the whole process, and perks up in excitement when she talks about it ( often, over the years ). The attention, the sympathy, the pain meds, the recovery. She gets a real kick out of it all. She seems at her happiest and most comfortable being a patient. So fucked up.

Reactions: 27
She is clearly over sharing about her ‘pain’ now to deflect from her frankly weird behaviour of late and also the copying thing with her ‘friends’ it’s all just so weird. To be honest at this point I feel almost sorry for her. I don’t think she should be online and I feel as though I only follow her because it’s like car crash tv. I just can’t stop watching!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.