Gabriella Lindley #16 I delete my tweets, I’m SO neat, have you heard I HATE the heat?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tiktok she posted on her stories, about being gay and your parents not accepting you ... is she implying something?

Reactions: 9
Yeah I'm not for wishing failure upon someone but it would be a kick in the teeth for the people that work so hard to start their own businesses, polly works so hard and I'm sure Lucy has been doing so in the background. So for gabby to one day decide she wants to do the same, order some tit tote bags and a cricut for it to be a success would be a joke! If any of you have followed polly from the begining you'll know how much time and effort went into designing the perfect functional tote bag with all the pockets!

Reactions: 17
Okay this is a bit random but when Gabbie did the WW diet (or slimming world, I don't remember) she made an Instagram account for her meals. When I saw it I was shocked, how in the world can a person be on a 'diet' and still eat this crap? She literally thought it was healthy and would make her loose weight... Insane. Anyway, enjoy this collage I made lol.
View attachment 223887
I’m doing SW right now and have lost 29lbs since mid June and I have not once eaten anything that looks this rank!!! Ew.

Reactions: 13
Just watched one of her old videos and she pronounced URL as "earl", it really tickled me. Her job is the internet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
how can someone copy her "designs" if she hasn't even revealed the full "collection" yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
how can someone copy her "designs" if she hasn't even revealed the full "collection" yet?
She put that tweet out to throw people off from thinking she copied Lucy and/or Polly, but really she's drawn attention to it. Don't try to be smart Gab, it doesn't work for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Random thought. In her now deleted tweets, she had said she had to message or tell (I don't remember the exact verbiage she used) her friends "no babes, it's not about you." But if that was the case, if she was such good friends with these people, wouldn't they know her tweet is not directed at them? Also tweet drama, expect drama. How she hasn't learned is beyond me.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.