Gabriella Lindley #16 I delete my tweets, I’m SO neat, have you heard I HATE the heat?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how can someone copy her "designs" if she hasn't even revealed the full "collection" yet?
I can’t remember the exact wording but I think she implied it was someone she had talked to about it i.e. a friend cos she said something like she wasn’t gonna share anymore (in reply to someone’s tweet)

Reactions: 1
Yeah but is her taste something worthy to copy anyway? Her having to "redesing" could mean that she has a deathline coming soon and she hasn't made any design at all.

Reactions: 6
Random thought. In her now deleted tweets, she had said she had to message or tell (I don't remember the exact verbiage she used) her friends "no babes, it's not about you." But if that was the case, if she was such good friends with these people, wouldn't they know her tweet is not directed at them? Also tweet drama, expect drama. How she hasn't learned is beyond me.
Surely she’d talk to them enough that she’d vent to them first, then when she posted it they wouldn’t question it? Also the way she’s responding to her friends about it is so patronising. I don’t believe for a second any of her friends have actually called her out on it (bc they don’t care) but if she makes it look like she’s spoken to someone about it maybe those people won’t approach her? Idk sorry I’m rambling

Reactions: 15
Fucksake, she’s just spent another 5 or 6 hundred pounds on a new Dyson

She’s spent hundreds of pounds, must be close to 2k on things she doesn’t need, in the last couple of weeks. I thought she was saving to move to Manchester.

I get needing a new hoover, but I can’t believe they are that expensive. I’ve got a decent pet vacuum cleaner that was about £150. She crazy.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

She’s spent hundreds of pounds, must be close to 2k on things she doesn’t need, in the last couple of weeks. I thought she was saving to move to Manchester.
nobody wants to see all you and your cats pubes gob. Filthy hovel

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

I get needing a new hoover, but I can’t believe they are that expensive. I’ve got a decent pet vacuum cleaner that was about £150. She crazy.
Maybe it wouldn't have picked up so much dirt if she cleaned more than once a month.
A shoddy workman always blames his tools

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She’s puts things in such weird places. Surely she has a utility room? Why put the vacuum next to the bookcase??? 🤔

Reactions: 30
Theory, her stomach pain was from all the cat hair she’s been inhaling. It was a fur ball! I wonder if she coughed it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
My god. That’s vile. I have a cat and
Hard floors and if I don’t hoover 3 times a day it’s gross. I have a henry and he works just fine :)

Reactions: 16
Theory, her stomach pain was from all the cat hair she’s been inhaling. It was a fur ball! I wonder if she coughed it up.
I had totally forgot about the stoma h pain and gallstones that have vanished without treatment.

Also do people remember the hospital trip for such terrible calf/leg pain that is as AGONY

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe it wouldn't have picked up so much dirt if she cleaned more than once a month.
A shoddy workman always blames his tools
This!
My vacuum broke so I was without for like 2 days. I ordered a new cheapie one that was like $40 because I didn't think Hoover would replace the broken one since I couldn't find the receipt. They did actually after I took a few pictures and cut the cord. But even 2 days of not vacuuming my place didn't look like that.

I vacuum at least once a day, if not twice a day. No wonder the girl gets so sick often.

Reactions: 5
Just watched one of her old videos and she pronounced URL as "earl", it really tickled me. Her job is the internet 🤣
Calling myself out here probably but I’ve genuinely just spent a solid 5 minutes trying to figure out how else it would be pronounced other than just saying each letter 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Calling myself out here probably but I’ve genuinely just spent a solid 5 minutes trying to figure out how else it would be pronounced other than just saying each letter 🙃
I would pronounce it You Are Elle as it is in caps and an abbreviation, but you're quite right - it would otherwise be "Earl".

I had totally forgot about the stoma h pain and gallstones that have vanished without treatment.

Also do people remember the hospital trip for such terrible calf/leg pain that is as AGONY
Gabby leaving hospital after being told the MRI found nothing:
bc8cc0f36e2c2bd325ebc69a8566b395.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 65
She’s puts things in such weird places. Surely she has a utility room? Why put the vacuum next to the bookcase??? 🤔
She has the cupboard where she lets Jane sleep when she visits, idk why she doesn't keep it in there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Plus wasn't her plan to pull out those sheles and put in cupboards/cabinets instead? The doors wouldn't even be able to open with it there. Just what I want to see when sat at the dinner table, a vacuum full of dust and hair

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.