Gabriella Lindley #16 I delete my tweets, I’m SO neat, have you heard I HATE the heat?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered if the issues were actually she used a phase that potentially had a copyright she didn’t know about and that’s actually the reason not that someone stole her designs. Then again I don’t know if she is doing this herself or with others (management). I never know what this girl is doing it changes every other day!

Reactions: 5
She’s puts things in such weird places. Surely she has a utility room? Why put the vacuum next to the bookcase??? 🤔
Just came to post this. bleeping kills me that she screwed the bracket to the wall in the “dining room” instead of putting it somewhere normal. But that’s our oh-sew-quirky gabs!

Reactions: 15
The things she finds to piss her money away on is highly entertaining. 😂

Reactions: 10
I thought at the time her single white femaling Zoe was odd but a little understandable she was alot younger,abit lost etc,but the Polly thing WOW shes not even being subtle about it. Maybe she thinks cause Polly's not a famous internet personality people won't notice

Reactions: 13
Just came to post this. bleeping kills me that she screwed the bracket to the wall in the “dining room” instead of putting it somewhere normal. But that’s our oh-sew-quirky gabs!
this! she has a cupboard full of paint that she could easily store it in. It would probably cost less than her farrow and ball paint to get a plug socket installed in thereif she didn’t already have one.

she will probably move it around twenty time saying it ruined her aesthetic but will just be so she is able to repaint 🙈

Reactions: 5
Fucksake, she’s just spent another 5 or 6 hundred pounds on a new Dyson

She’s spent hundreds of pounds, must be close to 2k on things she doesn’t need, in the last couple of weeks. I thought she was saving to move to Manchester.

I get needing a new hoover, but I can’t believe they are that expensive. I’ve got a decent pet vacuum cleaner that was about £150. She crazy.
My cord Dyson is going on 8 years and I love it. Those cordless Dyson’s though, not worth the price! The battery dies soooo quickly and after a year, you basically have to vacuum in 5 minute intervals, while in between recharging it.

If there’s that much cat hair, was she vacuuming at all before?!

ETA: what a bleeping knob putting the charging station on the dining room wall. She does not deserve to own her own home. That is not homeowner behavior 😂😂😂

Reactions: 20
This!
My vacuum broke so I was without for like 2 days. I ordered a new cheapie one that was like $40 because I didn't think Hoover would replace the broken one since I couldn't find the receipt. They did actually after I took a few pictures and cut the cord. But even 2 days of not vacuuming my place didn't look like that.

I vacuum at least once a day, if not twice a day. No wonder the girl gets so sick often.
Between the fact that she never really cleans (just put things to it’s place) and the fact she never ventilates her apartment, I’m surprised she doesn’t get sick more often...

Reactions: 6
thanks guys, confirmed I am old and no longer down with the kids 😂 ham pass I mean hall pass wtf

Reactions: 7
Latest insta stories updating on her "pain" of course saying "we" think it's endo, obviously after she read that here!

Reactions: 17
She’s saying the consultants are 95% certain it’s endometriosis adhesions..... and the surgery to check is in January....

1) I can’t wait that long for her to get it checked. I don’t want to wait another few months of her talking about her mysterious disappearing pain

2) wasn’t she literally just talking about how she doesn’t over share online any more? And she didn’t want to talk about what was causing her pain because it was, in her own words, too personal?

Reactions: 25
Relating to her stories about adhesions... could these not be scar tissue from her weight loss surgeries???? Genuine question!

Reactions: 18
I'm sorry but she doesn't talk about the mystery pain for ages then out of nowhere she reappears out of nowhere. She has been talking about "having endometriosis" for bloody years, I doubt she actually has it.

Reactions: 19
I don’t get it.. in that vlog before she said the surgeon said “when the pain comes back, contact me and we will book you in for the surgery” (sounds like nonsense but there you go) Now she still has the pain but won’t have surgery until around January because it’s not urgent, and also COVID? She literally paid for private care, she could have surgery within 2 weeks. COVID is not stopping non urgent private surgery

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Oh great we can add adhesions to the list of things that are super sew bad.

Nobody cares about your ailment of the month Munchy 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.