Gabriella Lindley #16 I delete my tweets, I’m SO neat, have you heard I HATE the heat?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hard to believe this was just a year ago.
I'm actually worried about her, she has completely lost the sparkle in her eyes. Plus my god she needs to go back to dark brown it's sexy on her.
Screenshot_20200816-010934.png

• Wow
Reactions: 36
She needs her eyebrows filling in and her hair redone, I honestly think that’ll make a huge difference. At least for her confidence.

i don’t know what it is about her face lately that’s so off, I do agree that it’s probably just where she’s edited it so much in the past.

gabbie, I promise you, no one gives a duck that you’re not teeny tiny except you. You are not doing yourself any favours by editing yourself. Also, there’s a difference between wanting to wear less makeup and just not being presentable

I'm actually worried about her, she has completely lost the sparkle in her eyes. Plus my god she needs to go back to dark brown it's sexy on her.
View attachment 213165
genuinely she looks so pretty here. Would love to see her get her hair dyed like this at a salon with different browns blended together, it suits her.... and her hair still had some life in it 😂

Reactions: 26
genuinely she looks so pretty here. Would love to see her get her hair dyed like this at a salon with different browns blended together, it suits her.... and her hair still had some life in it 😂
Her hair actually had VOLUME and SHINE rather than being limp and greasy and plastered to her head

Reactions: 18
View attachment 213165
She looks so much happier here, there’s actual life in her eyes, I wish she would get herself offline and in therapy.

Reactions: 8
WHAT has she done to her face ??!!! Compare this to a few years ago and it looks completely different! Yes people change but not that much especially given the age she is
Yikes. Muddy tan, Hollywood bleached teeth, traveling fillers, dull eyes, unflattering hair colour. I still hope the day will come where she'll accept she looks good with her natural fair skin and a dark hair colour. I don't get what she's going for but it's really not becoming and she is destroying her features by inflating her face with fillers round the clock. And I thought it was common knowledge that larger breasts will make one look heavier than they actually are? If she's wanted bigger boobs, fine, whatever but she also yearns for that willowy petite pixie body frame and implants are definitely not the way to get that and I don't think hers were done very well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Just scrolled to 2018 on her Instagram and my god the difference!!

Similar color to what she has now but still looks so different

• Wow
Reactions: 27
It's definitely the lack of eyebrows and eyelashes. If she just tinted them, she'd look less washed out

Reactions: 24
View attachment 212926
View attachment 212928
how on earth does she look like a completely different person?!
I'm starting to think she's had filler put in her nose too, or the op for her septum changed the shape. It looks wider and flatter. She looks dirty and clammy. Would it kill her to run a pencil through her brows and put on a bit of lipstick. Not everyone looks gorgeous without makeup, that's why we invented it! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 24
So, is she moving to Manchester before or after the new kitchen goes in?

I think it’s super elitist to 1) brag about your mortgage and never having to pay rent and 2) ask what the “nice” parts of a city are. Can you not just ask “what parts of the city do you recommend?”

There’s no way in hell the bank gave a 25-year old “influencer” a mortgage without Jane’s help, but she makes it out to be that she paid for everything.
This just made me think that I bet the reason she was renting for as long as she was wasn't that she wanted to try out lots of places to live like she said she was. I bet the main reason is because she is self employed and had to gather a few years evidence of her income so that the bank could lend to her. I know people who are self employed and had to do this. But also she would have needed a hefty deposit to buy her flat...probably in the region of 45k if she did 10 percent. Plus fees like stamp duty. So she would have needed a mortgage of about 400k. Me and my husband could borrow 250k together when first time buyers and were earning good salaries. So I reckon it took ages to prove she could earn enough to borrow as much as she did. Also yes a little help from Jane. I mean it is a lot of money to borrow for someone with a job as unstable as hers. So she probably put a larger deposit down as I bet the bank wouldn't lend her what she first expected. Also she could have just bought a modest flat in the south for about 250k but this is gabbie we are talking about.

So yes. I think you are completely right!

Reactions: 3
Oh she does not look good 🙈 this whole trend for no lashes/brows and a lot of bronzer is not cute on anyone!

Reactions: 12
I know it seems a bit manic given how much she’s edited the chuff out of her images before - but honestly, I think it’s about time she liberated herself and just posted non-goofy, relaxed candid pictures. She looks bad in comparison to before pics because she tweaked them so much.

But yeah, lashes and brows will stop her looking so flat faced I think!

Reactions: 21
Oh she does not look good 🙈 this whole trend for no lashes/brows and a lot of bronzer is not cute on anyone!
Yeah she’s lost the 3D look by not filling in her brows and using mascara, I wish she’d stop tanning and bronzing period she went through a natural phase back in 2015 or 2016 and it looked so good.

Reactions: 12
Sheeesh! Looks rough and agree with everyone who said it seems a bit manic to post these photos when we know how controlling she is for angles?

What is this trend? I’ve never seen it or maybe I have if you guys say it’s been popular as of late, has anyone been able to pull it off? I need a comparison for peace of mind because I’m struggling to justify these pics lol 😂

Reactions: 7
View attachment 213254
This comment on her latest video is right on the money.
That is bleeping brutal!!! But completely honest and really sad for Gabby, I can’t imagine someone pointing out that my life was literally going nowhere. She needs to build a morning routine, get out of bed before noon, actually do some exercise, eat right, leave her house, and create some goals, she’s completely floundering.

Reactions: 16
the person who wrote that comment about Mia Goth is kinda correct, have you seen the newest adaption Emma? Mia Goth had pale eyebrows and no makeup so Gab looks like her then 😆

also, I’m pretty sure Gabby’s natural brows aren’t that pale? what’s going on?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.