Gabriella Lindley #16 I delete my tweets, I’m SO neat, have you heard I HATE the heat?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she aged about 20 years, the dress doesn't help her in any way, the bag is horrendous.
The hair color is aging her really badly. She lost the contrast the dark hair gave her face. Also puffy face or pillow face as some people call it, I think its when fillers migrate. Hope she gets it dissolved before putting more in.

Reactions: 37
Omg those photos. And the caption making out that she didn't force Jane to take hundreds of pictures of her. WHY has she posted them??? Is she having an episode? Genuinely concerning behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I was going to use one of these for a new profile pin here but upon cropping some and seeing her eyes I can't. She looks really ill :confused:

Screenshot 2020-08-15 at 20.02.06 (1).png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Why does she look different I can’t work it out what she’s had done
I think...

filler migration
salt-filled diet
poor nutrition
sun damage
hair colour doesn’t suit her
lipo & the constant weight loss, gain, repeat cycle messing up the way her body holds fat (so oddly fatter in certain areas)

the latter will have aged her also, it can ruin skin elasticity

Reactions: 36
I think...

filler migration
salt-filled diet
poor nutrition
sun damage
hair colour doesn’t suit her
lipo & the constant weight loss, gain, repeat cycle messing up the way her body holds fat (so oddly fatter in certain areas)

the latter will have aged her also, it can ruin skin elasticity
Plus she dresses in a very unflattering way, whixh also doesn't help.

hey gurl, I heard you like Starbs 👁👄👁

View attachment 212864
Wait, what? Why is she SHOVING that cup into the tree? She's so weird, what is this pose?

Reactions: 10
Maybe I’ve had too many wines because I think she looks kinda pretty and I think the lighter hair softens her (even though the colour and cut job is appalling) 🤣

Reactions: 14
I also dont think she suits being that tan with that hair colour.
I mean, if you dont want to wear makeup at all or a certain type of makeup then you do you but i guarantee the lack of eyebrows its whats throwing us all off here - because she's so tan its exacerbating the no-eyebrow effect.
Anyone good at photoshop who can shop sone eyebrows on?

Reactions: 31
She’s going through another manic phase because she has plans to move, which is her favourite thing to do. Changing her hair, repainting her flat, just doesn’t cut it. She’ll rent in Manchester if she has to, anything to get that fix.

Reactions: 43
Her nose looks so different, I'm sure it looks wider than it used to?? And no one is saying to do a full face, but I wish she'd give her brows some colour, she's starting to give off Jeffree Star vibes.

Reactions: 42
Something looks so different but I don’t know what. I don’t think she’s photoshopped them but she just looks... different? Maybe I’m just so used to seeing the bun, glasses and pyjamas...
I dunno. Can’t put my finger on it.

Reactions: 21
I can't seem to attach any images but 5/8 on her shitshow insta Jane-shoot... She looks EXACTLY like the classic meme side-eye girl

Is she high? She looks out of it, like she's still on the opiates.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.