Gabriella Lindley #16 I delete my tweets, I’m SO neat, have you heard I HATE the heat?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her walk with Jane was obviously just to Starbucks then back. That's Starbucks on the opposite side of the road in the first photo. Then just walking back through hove again to her flat in the other pics. The one time I saw her in real life (last summer) she was walking into the same starbucks with Jane! She is certainly a creature of habit.
Just bugger off to Manchester gabby. We dont want you in Brighton anymore!
I'm actually surprised shes not moaning about the weather here still. Even though its slightly cooler and cloudy outside, its horribly muggy, humid and sweaty as we've had barely any rain. It doesn't feel much better outside today. She seems to just look at a high number on her thermostat and moan.

Reactions: 22
Fully did not expect this to be in Jane's Twitter likes 😳 But I guess the whole family enjoys talking about the heat
Screenshot_20200815-205206_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do you know what, I hope she does move up here to Manchester and meet some brutally honest mancs who will tell her how she’s wasting her life.

Reactions: 33
She hasn’t mentioned her eyes being sew green for ages has she? They are very clearly brown in all of those photos. If anything the lighter hair makes them look more brown
3DFF2A8F-9470-4D19-8FE6-5FEF4147D78A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It looks like her mouth got larger and moved down her face! Looks so weird, what on Earth?!

Reactions: 22
Gabby distorts what she looks like to a ridic degree and has done from the very start of her yt no one really knows what she looks like unless you've seen her in person,so even tho these pics are supposed to be her being casual /relaxed shes still facetuned to death that's why she looks so "off"
Fully agree with whoever said shes on a manic high with her manchester plans.Anyone remember when she moved from london to brighton and was all "i can't wait to start my new life" Shes so predictable she desperately needs to grow up.

Reactions: 23
She eats tit, stays in all day and just washes her face once a week with whatever shite product she's peddling at the time and has gloriously clear skin.
I eat healthy, spf everyday, have a great skincare routine, drink water like it's my job and still get acne.
Life is cruel!

Reactions: 30
Who remembers when she complained about a viewer shoving a camera in her face then the footage was uploaded to YouTube and gabbie seemed fine?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder what Gob genuinely likes. As in something that interests her that isn't taken from someone she's infatuated with? This year she's spent most of it (before lock-down so no excuse) in pyjamas, perhaps that's her style, that and watching mindless TV all day every day which is something she knows people aren't interested in so she has to morph into someone else.

She isn't interested in learning or educating herself unless is means immediate profit ('design' and 'drawing' now right? If that doesn't make her £££ she'll stop it straight away), what style fashion wise does she actually like? What hair colour does she prefer? It's as if she's blank and empty and takes on the personality of people she sees as popular and it's a little terrifying (and very sad).

Perhaps she is a little like her beloved Monica Gellar after all, when she was described as the empty vase in that poem.

Reactions: 18
I reckon she uses an app like FaceTune or a cheaper alternative and that’s what’s throwing us off. I’ve played around with these kind of apps and you can easily move facial features, make them bigger or smaller / change colours. You can literally make your whole face different - either that or filler migration looks very possible.

Also sorry to be that guy but i don’t like to think of her reading all these really horrible comments about her looks.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.