Gabriella Lindley #16 I delete my tweets, I’m SO neat, have you heard I HATE the heat?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice parts of Manchester? Gabs, do your own research, book an air B and B for a week or a hotel and have a look around, I lived there for a year and I loved where I lived (it was easy to get to town by not in the centre of the city) she wouldn’t like it as again there wasn’t a Starbucks near, there are so many areas to Manchester she needs to have a look around, I bet she ends up in one of the high rise flats in Salford or near the river.....

Reactions: 24
Isn't it so weird how she fixates on other people ? First it was Zoe and her move to Brighton because of her . Now it's Polly and Manchester? Surely can't she see that this is very creepy and makes other people uncomfortable?

Reactions: 26
Maybe it’s her lack of eyelashes/eyebrows that makes her eye area look so dead and odd. Saw someone say earlier she only uses foundation and I definitely agree that adds to her weird look

Reactions: 33
she seems to love moving so much, and she's so impulsive that I'll bet anything she'll start talking about selling her brighton property soon and start crying when it doesn't happen instantly

Reactions: 17
Whatever she’s doing /done to her face , she seems to be trying to alter her features to look either more Asian or African .

Reactions: 4
Her whole face looks different?! I'm really not an expert on fillers etc but I can tell something has changed! 😂

Reactions: 13
If she were older I’d genuinely think she’d had some kind of dodgy face lift. Her eyes are bizarre. Maybe she’s had the tear trough treatment or something? Or could she be on some kind of weight loss drug idk?

Reactions: 10
She’s replying to comments on insta about her looking different saying it’s because she’s happy 🤣 Yes cause happy content people have hourly breakdowns about being a bit hot
She’ll never be happy she’s to deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.