Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if Instagram is having some kind of glitch? Cos I’ve never spoken about George’s girlfriend on here and you wouldn’t be able to find my user on there but I looked at her account and I’m blocked? Also earlier I noticed I’m blocked by someone I’ve never met before too so I think some kind of bug is happening or something?
Had you viewed her story? She was blocking everyone that had viewed her story from what I read?

Reactions: 1
Absolutely. I've seen people being politely asked to move on if they've finished their coffees in Costa to allow other customers to come in. Gob is taking up space and stopping customers from finding a table with her essential doodles. I bet the people in Starbucks are afraid to tell her to move on, perhaps she drags her coffee out for hours.
I bet they hate it when she comes in and just sits there with her laptop. I wonder if she has more than one coffee so she can stay longer, or if she just drags the same cup out for 3 hours. Especially since she is taking up a whole table to herself, and if they have less tables than usual then it’s even more selfish that she thinks it’s ok for her to sit there for hours on her laptop.

Shes such a hypocrite! How can someone be so lacking in self awareness?!

Reactions: 27
Gabriella Lindley: she’s all alone because she loves to moan, especially about her non existent gallstones

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m not sure if Instagram is having some kind of glitch? Cos I’ve never spoken about George’s girlfriend on here and you wouldn’t be able to find my user on there but I looked at her account and I’m blocked? Also earlier I noticed I’m blocked by someone I’ve never met before too so I think some kind of bug is happening or something?
I’m wondering that too. I never viewed her story but I’m blocked on two different accounts.

Reactions: 7
i think its a glitch cause i checked from 3 separate accounts and it seems like ive been blocked, I haven't viewed her story either

Reactions: 4
Yes Gobby my love people are dying so why are you taking multiple non-essential taxi journeys to sit inside Starbucks after mingling with your family who live hours away (who have also been mingling with other people as well)?
Get 👏🏼 off 👏🏼 your 👏🏼 high 👏🏼 horse 👏🏼 dipshit 👏🏼

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 48
i think its a glitch cause i checked from 3 separate accounts and it seems like ive been blocked, I haven't viewed her story either
Yep it is a glitch, any private account I go on says “no posts yet” as if you’ve been blocked

Reactions: 10
She’s such a bleeping hypocrite! ‘We know we should be distancing and limiting contact’ um yeah so why are you sitting in Starbucks with OTHER HUMANS when you have an office at home? That’s non essential activity and literally no different to people going in each other’s houses. None of these pandemic rules make sense if you have half a brain tbh but she’s happy to blindly bleat on about adhering to what the government says so long as it’s other people ~ breaking the rules. She’s honestly too dumb to function. I’d reply saying this but I don’t want to be velvetbl0cked, she’s like a car crash you can’t stop watching. Really surprised no other influencer has called her out on her hypocrisy and sanctimony by now.

Reactions: 24
Sure these have been said already but 2 observations from today's vlog.

1. For someone that's had 3 boob jobs, one being an uplift, how on earth are they hanging down by her elbows??!!!!
2.That was the whitest excuse for a quesadilla I've ever seen.

Based on her comments about the scans no way she has gall stones probs is someting to do with her bowels, doesn't get more personal then that and with a diet of just sliced ham and cheese it's to be expected.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She probably has some sort of nutrient malabsorption considering she had half her stomach removed and mostly eats refined carbs, meat, and dairy, and definitely must be lacking in vitamin d.

Reactions: 17
I do think it’s very hypocritical of her to keep going to a cafe to “work” when she has a perfectly good flat with space and an office. I find that unnecessary. If she was really as concerned about the virus as she makes out there’s no way she’d be comfortable doing that. Most people going to cafes probably stay 20-30 minutes.. how long is she sitting there playing about on her iPad?? Probably a couple of hours which is just dumb. She honestly is mental.

Reactions: 42
This is definitely stuff that you all have mentioned but just can’t fathom why she would prefer to hang out in a Starbucks rather than any number of nice independent cafes in Brighton? I love a Starbucks on occasion, but for atmosphere I would much rather be sat elsewhere.

Not to mention, seeing one of her many friends (which she definitely has...) for a socially distanced picnic in a park would be much safer Covid wise than sitting in a chain cafe. So if Gabriella is so terribly afraid of Covid, she maybe shouldn’t be getting a cab to a Starbucks to do sub-par procreate art.

The sad reality is Gabriella’s life now isn’t any different to her life before a virus transferred to humans in a Wet Market in Wuhan. So seeing people start to adjust to their new normal and seek out social interactions to stay sane is obviously jarring to her, because she can’t do the same.

Reactions: 34
Yes Gobby my love people are dying so why are you taking multiple non-essential taxi journeys to sit inside Starbucks after mingling with your family who live hours away (who have also been mingling with other people as well)?
Get 👏🏼 off 👏🏼 your 👏🏼 high 👏🏼 horse 👏🏼 dipshit 👏🏼
Was this an indirect at jem lamble who was showing jodiejporteous birthday party on Instagram stories where no one was social distancing

Reactions: 6
She has a cupboard full of portable cups. Make yourself a coffee at home, grab your charged tablet, put on your SPF, grab a hat and sunglasses and head to the damn beach in the late afternoon or early morning to avoid the heat. Ifk if she lives close but instead of taking a taxi to a closed non-essential space, she could take the taxi to the beach if she lives far away. She wouldn't be so uncomfortable with the weather if she didn't coop herself up in a top floor flat (which I can relate but really, open the windows, get yourself a fan, put on some light clothes and stfu), then a taxi, then a Starbucks. It also helps to change your diet to seasonal fruits and veggies in my experience because you don't tire your body with heavy meals. Gabbie for the love of whatever you hold dear, stop dragging furniture around and get some fresh air every day. Her brain will start to crumble soon from constantly inhaling cat litter and fresh paint. I cannot understand for the life of me why she refuses to take advantage of such a scenic long walk by the beach everyday where she won't have to suffer the maze of narrow streets or traffic. Let yourself be alone with your thoughts a little jfc. Exercise isn't a magic cure but it does help.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.