Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No words needed🤢🤢
You can really see the filler migration here, she has a literal ledge above her top lip 💀 in what world does she think there’s anything slightly flattering about that instastory, if I took a video of myself and I looked like that I’d never turn on the front facing camera again

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Taking bets on how long it'll be before she does a chalkboard wall now Becca has done one 🙄
Eta: She always just takes 1 random bold thing from everyone's style and steals it, thinking it goes with everything. WHY? Hint Gabby: IT DOESN'T

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Taking bets on how long it'll be before she does a chalkboard wall now Becca has done one 🙄
why would anyone think getting a chalkboard wall is a good idea/aesthetically cute??? I can see getting one if you have kids so they don't scrawl all over the walls I suppose 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.