Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
50B809E3-1479-45D9-87CD-322DD8DF7DBA.png
What like she did when ducking Jane came round for her bday? She’s honestly so full of tit always gets on her high horse!!! She’s the worst for doing this swanning around in starbs but god forbid people go outside to the pub for a pint!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
I can’t get over that she takes a taxi to Starbucks! It’s only a ten or fifteen minute walk. She could cut through the nearby park it’s really lovely or she could walk towards the main road. There are lots of interesting shops and cafes along the way.
Funny thing is there is Starbucks on one corner then walk along a block and you have the Farrow and Ball shop.

Reactions: 56
Screenshot_20200801-195411_YouTube.jpg

This comment, I've been thinking the same. I follow her on social but never watch her stories etc and I watch like 2% of her uploads. Then when I checked recently I realised something was off with her face to me so I came to this thread but apparently, nothing major has happened unless I'm missing it.

She looks older, paler, and her jaw seems to have realigned...? Like it comes more forward than it used to.

And I know she's gone lighter with her hair but she looks more gingery in complexion.

She looks completely different to me and I can't put my finger on it.

Also lol at her response. She wishes. As if we haven't seen her slimmer than she is now and she's not lost that much weight to fall into the "chiselled" category. She's still a potato head.

ETA also I'm not talking about the Jigsaw cheeks courtesy of filler because I was here for her first round. It's like her lip fillers have rearranged her face.

Reactions: 24
View attachment 199026What like she did when ducking Jane came round for her bday? She’s honestly so full of tit always gets on her high horse!!! She’s the worst for doing this swanning around in starbs but god forbid people go outside to the pub for a pint!!!
Bet this is about JustJodes having a small birthday party (see also: herself and her 2 flat mates having drinks by the looks of the instagram stories)
She's just jealous that she has no bleeping friends

Reactions: 21
View attachment 199026What like she did when ducking Jane came round for her bday? She’s honestly so full of tit always gets on her high horse!!! She’s the worst for doing this swanning around in starbs but god forbid people go outside to the pub for a pint!!!
I 100% reckon she’s posted this (& tweeted about it) because of Zoe’s instagrams today not being distanced from Diane in a couple of photos! I too agreed with her tweet in that a lot of people are breaking the distancing rules etc and it does annoy me when I’ve been careful and haven’t hugged my mum since Mother’s Day in March etc (in all fairness I’ve let my 2 year old cuddle grandparents again recently) but tbh posting things like this just make her seem so bitter. Like who’s gonna read her tweet or see her story and go u know what thank god u reminded me - everyone is aware of the rules it’s up to individuals if they choose to be sensible or not as much as we’d like to think everyone is following guidelines it’s never going to happen!

Reactions: 28
tbh posting things like this just make her seem so bitter. Like who’s gonna read her tweet or see her story and go u know what thank god u reminded me - everyone is aware of the rules it’s up to individuals if they choose to be sensible or not as much as we’d like to think everyone is following guidelines it’s never going to happen!
Exactly this! People who are doing this know the rules, they're choosing not to follow them. Writing passive aggressive stuff like like this makes no difference she just wants everyone to know that she's SEW righteous when in reality the only ones she could hug are her mum, her cat and her best friends the Starbucks workers.

Reactions: 18
This is 100% dig at Jodie’s party. Can she make it look more obvious when she only follows 70 people? Gabby a vile vile woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Well she let George come to visit her when he had gone out their household and met his new gf, surely that’s not staying in a social bubble? His new gf must know how problematic Munchy is if she reads here.

Someone needs to ask her why she gets taxis all the time when she could walk. There’s no way I’d be voluntarily getting into a taxi right now during a pandemic.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
So jem lamble is actually there (if the other people there are Jodes' flatmates, this still only constitutes the 2 household limit anyway) aka Gabbie's anger is because jem actually has another friend.
Why is she always so possessive? Any time someone is pictured with someone else, Gab goes into meltdown 🧐

Attachments

Reactions: 29
She’s quite clearly jealous that Jem Lamble is with Jodie and nobody invited boring Munchy along 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Definitely not gallstones then as she was very happy to talk about that. ‘Personal’ aka ‘I’ve got 50 tonnes of tit backed up in my bowel because of my poor diet and even a box can’t save me now’

• Haha
Reactions: 74
gobz: everyone stay in side it’s sew dangerous to go outside during a pandemic

also gobz: makes daily non essential journey to sbux

Reactions: 48
Did anyone see she replied to the person who asked about her scan results?
Oh god she’s so full of tit! In other words you’ve got duck all wrong with you munchy! If she had anything worth talking about, you can bet your arse it would be all over Twitter, instagram and YouTube by now. Why does she think everyone is as stupid as she is?

Also she is 100% jealous that Zoe is out with Diane and joe and Jem is with someone else. Such a jealous, bitter, twisted, friendless little fucktard!

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.