Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see she replied to the person who asked about her scan results?
The only thing ongoing is her hypochondria šŸ™„she loves to complain about anything and everything and I would bet my life these scans came back showing absolutely nothing is physically wrong with her.
I still have my money on sheā€™s going to say something happened to her sleeve and sheā€™ll say they have to remove it but really sheā€™s just getting a new one done. Especially because so many people know Mrs. Hinchā€™s story about hers landing her in the hospital, Gabby heard that and immediately saw an opportunity to get hers redone. Sheā€™ll lie to everyone afterwards and pretend sheā€™s losing weight through a balanced diet and fitness.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Boohoo Gabby, I have to get up at 5.30 to commute to work....(not on sundays though, but still....). She has to do tit all day, so can rest stfu!

00253E57-09AD-4EB4-8525-D33B13350A29.png

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I hate to defend her but Iā€™m Mexican, born and raised, and that is what a homemade quesadilla was for me growing up. The exact same three ingredients Iā€˜ve had literally thousand of times lol, very common in the north. For the first time ever, I canā€™t say sheā€™s doing something stupid.
Back to the gossip. She makes me sad, just how lonely her life seems (from what she chooses to share) I canā€™t pay attention to her videos anymore because theyā€™re too depressing.

Why does she insist on eating so much pre-made food/ready meals? I would understand if she was busy and had little time to prepare but she could cook something like this up in no time and have all fresh veg. Like the 2 years she lived off itsu frozen gyozas.
Well there was the time when she made a load of Bolognese and froze it so she always has some on hand. But I don't know what ever happened to that drawer full in her freezer. I don't know whether she actually ended up eating it or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she going to Starbucks to work if she just a new home office?! I've been working from a desk in my bedroom while my boyfriend works from our kitchen table during lockdown in a tiny flat and we're not even rushing to work in a cafe. It's a complete joke. I also cannot get over why she is in a taxi like theres not a pandemic on (note: I don't mind you getting a taxi but it should be for essential journeys not a trip to a cafe to play on your IPad)

Reactions: 40
Just watched her new vlog and...ok

First, her hair...I almost feel sorry for her? It looks so bad. It really looks like a DIY job gone wrong. And we saw the reference pics of what she was wanting to get and it looks NOTHING like that so surely she can't be happy with it?

Why is she so obsessed with Starbucks? To a weird degree. If I lived in Brighton (and there wasn't an ongoing global pandemic) I would be visiting any of the MANY independent coffee shops there are.

Guys, she EATS HAM in this vlog. She shows us how to make a cheese and ham wrap. bleeping revolutionary. She later has another wrap - cheese and marmite - but doesn't show us how to make it so I guess we'll never know.

Does it irk anyone else that she has the time on her computer screen and on the wall AND they show different times. I mean, even if the times were the same WHY do you need the time displayed twice?

No Nellie in this vlog. Is he ok?

Nellie's cat litter does feature though. Why does she store it in a cupboard and also in that window storage she had built seemingly specifically to store his cat litter?

She's still using that same disposable mask she got from the hospital. You need to get a new one Gabs. Oh, and pinch it at the nose so it's on properly.

I hate how her flat always looks so messy in her vlogs with random bits of rubbish on the floor. There's a random measuring jug on her dresser. I'm not saying my flat is spotless but if I was vlogging I'd probably do a cursory tidy up beforehand.

Her face looks really saggy. I'm guessing it's due to cosmetic surgery she's had and filler migrating? She also refers to her 'sinus surgery'. Does she mean nose job?

Why is the vlog called an 'update'? Literally nothing in her life ever changes. It's so stagnant and boring.

She's not a good singer.

Anyway, that's all for now. Brb gonna go munch on some ham and think about what disease to claim I have next. Oh and might go sit in Starbucks while I rip off graphic designers' work. Chow!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Iā€™m fairly sure the government guidelines still state ā€˜work at home if you canā€™. Dozy bint.

Reactions: 26
Sheā€™s added that tweet and someone calling her A bore to her stories now and said ā€œeverything wrong with the world atm in one commentā€ šŸ™„ no gobshite! You are everything thats wrong with the world atm. A lying bleeping head who wastes NHS time, makes unnecessary journeys for this that and the other during a global pandemic, then has the audacity to tell other people what to do. Sheā€™s insufferable!

Got a new avatar. Sheā€™s got a particularly punchable face on this one šŸ˜ reminds me of that early pic of Jonathan Joly With his rotten front tooth šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 35
WHY DID SHE DO AN ENTIRE VIDEO ON A HOME BLOODY OFFICE IF SHE'S GOING TO WORK AT STARBUCKS??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 62
The only thing ongoing is her hypochondria šŸ™„she loves to complain about anything and everything and I would bet my life these scans came back showing absolutely nothing is physically wrong with her.
I still have my money on sheā€™s going to say something happened to her sleeve and sheā€™ll say they have to remove it but really sheā€™s just getting a new one done. Especially because so many people know Mrs. Hinchā€™s story about hers landing her in the hospital, Gabby heard that and immediately saw an opportunity to get hers redone. Sheā€™ll lie to everyone afterwards and pretend sheā€™s losing weight through a balanced diet and fitness.
I completely agree thereā€™s going to be a sudden weight drop coming up. Gabs if you feel like you need to go out and sit in a coffee shop at least go to a small business thereā€™s so many little cafes in your area and they could use the business.

Had you viewed her story? She was blocking everyone that had viewed her story from what I read?
iā€™ve got the ā€œno posts yetā€ too and i didnā€™t even know her name til just now. maybe sheā€™s just deleted everything off her profile

Reactions: 1
Oh okay, she obviously didnā€™t block me then, damn I thought I was special šŸ˜„

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s added that tweet and someone calling her A bore to her stories now and said ā€œeverything wrong with the world atm in one commentā€ šŸ™„ no gobshite! You are everything thats wrong with the world atm. A lying bleeping head who wastes NHS time, makes unnecessary journeys for this that and the other during a global pandemic, then has the audacity to tell other people what to do. Sheā€™s insufferable!

Got a new avatar. Sheā€™s got a particularly punchable face on this one šŸ˜ reminds me of that early pic of Jonathan Joly With his rotten front tooth šŸ˜
yes and she conveniently left their user name so people would harass

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m not sure if Instagram is having some kind of glitch? Cos Iā€™ve never spoken about Georgeā€™s girlfriend on here and you wouldnā€™t be able to find my user on there but I looked at her account and Iā€™m blocked? Also earlier I noticed Iā€™m blocked by someone Iā€™ve never met before too so I think some kind of bug is happening or something?
I know others have said this too but I think itā€™s a bug as when youā€™re blocked by someone they donā€™t come up in your search and it says ā€œuser not foundā€. On her page you can still request to follow but it says ā€œno posts yetā€ instead of just saying this user has a private account. I know Iā€™ve never viewed her story or anything but it still says that for me on it so I blocked myself from another of my accounts to test it šŸ˜‚ cropped out my info obviously but the first is what it looks like when youā€™re actually blocked! It must be a glitch on her page as it doesnā€™t show up on other private accounts for me

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I've never stooped so low but I'm honest to god tempted to make a new twitter just to tell her what a bleeping walking contradiction she is. How can someone be so bleeping dense? I get that she's sick of being cooped up in her stinky flat but why does she need to work in a coffee shop? What was the point of rearranging the flat to have a new home office if you're not going to use it?
And duck me the patronising tone in her tweet "people are dying my love", she deserves a big bleeping slap in the face. She thinks she's hot tit online but come with 6ft of her while she's getting her gravy and she'll cry and call mummy dearest.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.