Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 199028
This comment, I've been thinking the same. I follow her on social but never watch her stories etc and I watch like 2% of her uploads. Then when I checked recently I realised something was off with her face to me so I came to this thread but apparently, nothing major has happened unless I'm missing it.

She looks older, paler, and her jaw seems to have realigned...? Like it comes more forward than it used to.

And I know she's gone lighter with her hair but she looks more gingery in complexion.

She looks completely different to me and I can't put my finger on it.

Also lol at her response. She wishes. As if we haven't seen her slimmer than she is now and she's not lost that much weight to fall into the "chiselled" category. She's still a potato head.

ETA also I'm not talking about the Jigsaw cheeks courtesy of filler because I was here for her first round. It's like her lip fillers have rearranged her face.
I really noticed in todays video just how doughy her face looks. Like if you poked her cheek, the dent would stay there. Her horrific diet combined with less exercise than usual due to lock down has really taken a toll on her. And no Gwobble, moving your youtube plaque around the house doesn't count.
Also she looks even more batshit crazy when she's singing than normal. Concentration my arse. She knows her voice isn't built for that song (or anything, for that matter).

Reactions: 15
Wonder if Lucy Wood is/was at Jodie's party too. That would really set her off.

Reactions: 8
going to Starbucks to work aka to draw on iPad aka not even drawing, just writing down some *~inspirational quotes~* and fiddling with the colours. such hard work, sew much more difficult than working in the NHS and retail. she is the most hard working person I’ve ever seen! I’m gobsmacked, tbh. or gabsmacked, rather 😋 now where’s the ham, gotta eat like the queen herself x

Reactions: 23
going to Starbucks to work aka to draw on iPad aka not even drawing, just writing down some *~inspirational quotes~* and fiddling with the colours. such hard work, sew much more difficult than working in the NHS and retail. she is the most hard working person I’ve ever seen! I’m gobsmacked, tbh. or gabsmacked, rather 😋 now where’s the ham, gotta eat like the queen herself x
I've just watched the video and was literally just coming here to say exactly this! She's gone to bleeping Starbucks to fanny about on her iPad and that constitutes work?! Is she on crack?!

Also, when she does her 'flashback', at the start how much is she mimicking Lucy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Camping mat and sleeping bag made me die 🤣🤣
The new vlog was boring as hell. She could’ve walked to Starbucks - it’s so near to where she lives. Also her singing voice in the vlog reminded me so much of her nelson voice!

Told you she was clearing out the spare cupboard for Jane! She wants to keep the floor clear in there. For Jane to roll out her camping mat and sleeping bag of course! I really like the way she sorts her medication out and stores it with her paints and screwdrivers, she’s so niche! I’m so boring.. I keep my medication in the bathroom medicine cabinet. Tomorrow I’m going to change my life and put my coffee cups in the bathroom, my tampons in the cutlery drawer so I can sort them into colours and put my earrings in the garden shed. Might also put my fruit in the garage and my socks in the peg basket in the laundry. #aesthetics

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I just thought of something. Do you guys in the UK currently have modified occupancy limits in your stores/restaraunts?

Reactions: 1
So I just thought of something. Do you guys in the UK currently have modified occupancy limits in your stores/restaraunts?
Yes, restaurants have minimised their capacity

I can’t believe she got a taxi journey! that was essential!! She could have easily walked and enjoyed some fresh air! She needs to take a break from the internet and come back if and when she is better

Reactions: 18
Yes, restaurants have minimised their capacity

I can’t believe she got a taxi journey! that was essential!! She could have easily walked and enjoyed some fresh air! She needs to take a break from the internet and come back if and when she is better
Absolutely. I've seen people being politely asked to move on if they've finished their coffees in Costa to allow other customers to come in. Gob is taking up space and stopping customers from finding a table with her essential doodles. I bet the people in Starbucks are afraid to tell her to move on, perhaps she drags her coffee out for hours.

Reactions: 26
Thanks guys. I thought so but wasn't sure the exact rules for over there.

Baffles the brain why she preaches but doesn't practice what she preaches.

Reactions: 7
So jem lamble is actually there (if the other people there are Jodes' flatmates, this still only constitutes the 2 household limit anyway) aka Gabbie's anger is because jem actually has another friend.
Why is she always so possessive? Any time someone is pictured with someone else, Gab goes into meltdown 🧐
She’s probably more jealous cause jodes has the hair colour she’s longing for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wait she says her face is more chiselled? I was coming here to say it looks weird and puffy up around her cheeks and her lips look a bit trout pout. Idk what’s going on with her face it looks weird

Reactions: 18
Her face doesn’t look more chiselled at all. The only way I can describe it is that it looks like the top layer of her face is made of Polystyrene.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m not sure if Instagram is having some kind of glitch? Cos I’ve never spoken about George’s girlfriend on here and you wouldn’t be able to find my user on there but I looked at her account and I’m blocked? Also earlier I noticed I’m blocked by someone I’ve never met before too so I think some kind of bug is happening or something?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.