Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moronica is on a downer now because her failayage looks crap and she knows it, it’s sew sew sew h0t, another room rEn0VAteD that she won’t use because it’s just for the ‘gram so now of course what else is there? Gabstones coming back this week end in 3..2..1..because pain is sew sew good for getting attention, order an Uber to Emergency, stat! Oh and demand a stop at McDonalds and Starbucks on the way home, she must have her last meal as she’s dYinG sew sew much, more tHan anyone else, ever. Doctors are 0bSeSsEd with her.
Gabby is most likely also seething with jealousy over George snagging Zoella 2.0, I hope he took HIS cat and has a nice, normal life.

Reactions: 24
@tiddles wisdom reminded me of this video, which I think was first shared on the Lydia Millen threads here on Tattle:

I'm not adverse to getting work done, but my worry is always what will happen in a decade or two. I do wonder what the lip filler generation (which is mine, I'm 28) will look like in 25 years. That unknown (and the cost) has put me off doing anything for the time being.

Reactions: 11
I recently watched The Act and the bit where Gypsy went to the ER to see Wolverine and was all "oh, silly! You don't have to tell them the whole truth when you're in pain" really made me think of Gabby, which begs the question - how often was Gab carted off to A&E willy nilly as a child?

Reactions: 10
I have a six month old and today's heat has been really tough on her. At peak time I honestly thought she was going to pass out, she normally can't deal with anything over 15 degrees anyway. Imagine Gobble with a baby that she sew sew desires, and having to put the baby's needs before her own in this heat.
It's awful for them isn't it? My two toddlers love it but my 7 week old baby won't stop vomiting because of the heat. 😫 Hope today is better for your little one

It makes me mad actually. She has a privileged life living by the sea (which so many dream of - myself included.) She lives, to me somewhere really exciting. I mean if I lived in Brighton I'd be snooping down the Lanes every 5 mins.. She seems to be OK financially. She has a mortgage albeit a stupid decision for her being down there without Jane mollycoddling her. She isn't worried about loosing her job or home to Covid. She doesn't have to consider that.
An she can still feed herself. So many families in the UK are living in poverty and I know some unfortunately who are scraping. There's a lady who lives near me with a family who couldn't get another voucher for the food bank to feed her children after both of them lost their jobs to Covid. She had whatever I had in my cupboards as Fortunatley I'm in an ok position to.
I know our deamons are inside our own heads etc but Gob, check your bleeping privilege and open your Damn eyes to what's around you! The world is miserable and no one deserves happiness. That's something you make for yourself. Shut up attention seeking online and get into the real world you silly child.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
For anyone just joining the Gobby threads:

- she's afraid to go to Tesco and had a breakdown in her local gravy aisle. She's shaming people for going abroad and to the pub. But she's been "working" in her local Starbucks.

- had a meltdown when her hair transformation didn't make her instantly look like Zoe. Posted zoomed in crying selfies that she "looked ugly" but her hairdresser was going to fix it. Her hairdresser follows her.

- has had mystery pain for about 3 months now. Claims its gallstones but we all know it's just gas. Claims to be in sew sew much pain that she can't record videos. But she's been moving furniture around her flat, painting and going out for Starbucks.

- she had a scan recently and went private to get the results faster. Shortly after her scan, she got a phonecall that there was a delay due to Covid. We're still waiting for her to make up a diagnosis.

- she keeps posting selfies with her sunglasses on her head even though she hates the sun and never goes outside

- she brings ham to her hair appointments to stuff in her gob and stink up the salon
Ty for breaking it all down! I’m new to tattle (moved over from another forum)

Reactions: 4
George’s girlfriend has blocked me, which proves she reads here. And then went to the trouble of hunting me down on Instagram. I commented on their relationship a few pages back. Surprisingly, I haven’t been blocked by Gobbie or George yet.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
George’s girlfriend has blocked me, which proves she reads here. And then went to the trouble of hunting me down on Instagram. I commented on their relationship a few pages back. Surprisingly, I haven’t been blocked by Gobbie or George yet.
Have you viewed her IG stories? She might block people from that. Or do you have the same name on IG?

Same name. I’ve been waiting to be blocked for ages lol.
I’d love to know what she thinks of Gobbie.

Reactions: 2
@tiddles wisdom reminded me of this video, which I think was first shared on the Lydia Millen threads here on Tattle:

I'm not adverse to getting work done, but my worry is always what will happen in a decade or two. I do wonder what the lip filler generation (which is mine, I'm 28) will look like in 25 years. That unknown (and the cost) has put me off doing anything for the time being.
Yes this is brilliant and I would recommend anyone interested in the long term effects of filler watch this instead of reading my rambling :LOL:

Same here! I’m 33 and my peers are getting minor treatments here, and subtle injections there. I have a friend who’s gotten lip fillers now for like 5 or 6 years and whenever I see her I think she’s gone a little too far overboard. It looks like fillers. If I were to get anything done, I wouldn’t want it to look like I did, you know? But other friends have mentioned that it can be addicting. I tend to spend my $ on skincare products, not really facials or dermabrasions so I also keep thinking that the ROI of fillers isn’t worth it 🤷🏻‍♀️

It's the case for filler. I actually have seen Botox used for cases of cerebral palsy where preventing a muscle from engaging as vigorously is helping patients live more normal lives. Using botox cosmetically is very common and like any procedure it has its risks but it doesn't migrate in the dermal layer like HA filler does.

It's so so hard to give a professional opinion because I can't see her in person and I don't have any photographs that I can really compare face changes.

However, I don't think she has filler in her cheeks. I think in the photos where her cheekbones are more prominent she is actually 'biting' the back of her cheeks with her teeth which inadvertently makes your lips pout. I'll tell you why I think this. You can tell when filler has been injected into the cheeks because the cheeks will protrude either at an angle or outwards when a client smiles. It is very very difficult for even the best cosmetic surgeons to prevent this. This is because the skin under the eyes is very thin and so it is difficult for cheek filler to travel upwards into this space ( it's why people tend to look fatter over the years as filler moves downwards from the cheeks into the jaw/lower cheek). I've looked at photos of her smiling and in video and I don't see the obvious signs of cheek filler.

However, again it is very difficult to give you a proper opinion without seeing her as a patient. So yeah I think, just by a 5 minute snoop, it's all just pulling a face and probably a bit of facetune! Have a look at videos where shes talking and photos of her smiling and you'll see what I mean.
Thanks so much for your commentary, genuinely very fascinating and helpful!

Just leaving this old video on the thread again... maybe you can tell us your thoughts after watching it?

Reactions: 14
got blocked by Georges gf too and have never viewed her stories and I have a diff username on Insta!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
got blocked by Georges gf too and have never viewed her stories and I have a diff username on Insta!
What’s her insta @/her name? I know it was posted in here before but honestly I can’t be bothered to look thought all the pages to find it lol

Reactions: 2
The fact that she had braces and her teeth look like this 😬😬😬 what a waste.

Also isn’t it funny seeing her getting a taxi to go sit in Starbucks, thought the virus scared her 🥴 think of how many people are getting in taxi and touching the handles! She’s bleeping stupid

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.