Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a six month old and today's heat has been really tough on her. At peak time I honestly thought she was going to pass out, she normally can't deal with anything over 15 degrees anyway. Imagine Gobble with a baby that she sew sew desires, and having to put the baby's needs before her own in this heat.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
What is she talking about? Jane could move to LA and be perfect for that role after working for Gabby.. it sounds exactly like what she does. Probably for more pay. Go Jane, Go!!! It doesn’t mention anything about being able to take elbows to the face, clean up poo boxes or have bowls of pasta thrown at your head, perfect!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Gabby if you’re so embarrassed maybe you should get off your lard arse and get a REAL job like the rest of us 🙂🙂
"Get an alarm clock" says the girl who regularly sleeps in until the afternoon.

Edit to add: Barely any money? You mean to tell me Gob pays Jane more than £19-23 per hour? I think the duck not. I could understand if it listed all of that and said x amount per month, but it's per hour and has special whole day rates for travelling 🧐 (Do I just have low expectations? Have I been in the NHS too long? 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
lmao! if she thinks it’s embarrassing to be an influencer, why not piss off? she hates chewtube too! oh right, it’s “easy” money. she literally gets paid to eat ham in the bath, tit in a box, and facetune her face into oblivion.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I am so close to getting myself velvet blocked. Someone really needs to knock this girl down a peg or two. Embarrassed to be an influcancer? For fucks sake I'd love to see this girl in a situation where she is worried that she might not be able to pay next month's rent, or fill the fridge with food for the week. What a pathetic, ugly, self centered little girl.

Reactions: 30
Isn’t filler generally HA these days? How can xrays find a substance which also naturally occurs in your body?
I corrected myself after my initial post to say 'MRI'. A MRI can detect where filler has migrated too. Sometimes decades after it has initially been administered. There is a stark difference on an MRI between fat and HA filler.

You will hear patients coming back again and again saying that the filler has 'dissolved' when actually it has just migrated. It's why patients faces change considerably and sometimes move 'outwards' after decades of treatment. The only way to fix this is to administer Hyaluronidase but even then, without an MRI to pinpoint the location of the migrated filler, it's not a catch all and the patient is likely to live with the effects of filler longterm which sometimes means a disfigured face depending on the amount of filler administered over the years.

I would just like to warm everyone on this thread that having filler should be done by a doctor & should be treated with the same thought process and weight as though it is a permanent change. It should not be administered by someone who has completed an 'Advanced Course' in Cosmetic Injection alone.

The best example of bad filler is an account on Instagram called, 'dervfilla'. This is the perfect example of a midwife who has picked up a course in cosmetic injection due to being greedy and obviously doesn't know how to administer it correctly nor tell the patient when they have had enough. I have reversed some of her work in the past 18 months.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Apologies for adding this into the thread! I just see this misconception all the time and I felt here was a good place to debunk the myth that filler completely dissolved on it's own.

I think in the next few years there will be a lot more research into the long term effects of filler and a lot of people are going to regret the choice to get them. The more people I can warn the better.

Reactions: 19
Don’t feel sorry for Jane. Jane has a voice and a mind of her own, it’s her own doing that’s she’s enabled Gobz to be this way!
Yeah Jane's a co-dependant people pleaser. Gabbys a co dependant displaying narc qualities which she seemed to get from her Dad. I don't think she is a narcissistic, but she does display other worrying qualities, that if she doesn't address will cause her unhappiness long term. (Imo)

Reactions: 8
Apologies for adding this into the thread! I just see this misconception all the time and I felt here was a good place to debunk the myth that filler completely dissolved on it's own.

I think in the next few years there will be a lot more research into the long term effects of filler and a lot of people are going to regret the choice to get them. The more people I can warn the better.
Are you a doctor? That’s not a loaded question, just curious :)

So many influencers just got to where they can be #gifted the treatments, so worrying

Reactions: 2
I corrected myself after my initial post to say 'MRI'. A MRI can detect where filler has migrated too. Sometimes decades after it has initially been administered. There is a stark difference on an MRI between fat and HA filler.

You will hear patients coming back again and again saying that the filler has 'dissolved' when actually it has just migrated. It's why patients faces change considerably and sometimes move 'outwards' after decades of treatment. The only way to fix this is to administer Hyaluronidase but even then, without an MRI to pinpoint the location of the migrated filler, it's not a catch all and the patient is likely to live with the effects of filler longterm which sometimes means a disfigured face depending on the amount of filler administered over the years.

I would just like to warm everyone on this thread that having filler should be done by a doctor & should be treated with the same thought process and weight as though it is a permanent change. It should not be administered by someone who has completed an 'Advanced Course' in Cosmetic Injection alone.

The best example of bad filler is an account on Instagram called, 'dervfilla'. This is the perfect example of a midwife who has picked up a course in cosmetic injection due to being greedy and obviously doesn't know how to administer it correctly nor tell the patient when they have had enough. I have reversed some of her work in the past 18 months.
Thanks for the info! I didn’t know that! I stupidly got lip fillers and I didn’t know that it migrated. I will definitely not do it again. I don’t want that permanent.

Reactions: 9
I know this isn’t the place for it but I had to ask! Is this the case for filler and Botox?

Also in your opinion do you think Gabbie has had fillers in her face? I know everyone has an opinion on the cheek filler but I’m dying to hear a professional view!

Reactions: 5
Same! It works on both levels eh?
It's a non risqué double entendre. Some of tattlers best work 🙌

its funny.. she also said that she never goes out in brighton because all of her friends are in london.. 🤔 what is the truth?! :LOL:
The truth is that when she lived in London all her friends moved to Brighton, and when she moved to Brighton they all moved to London.

Why doesn't she something to help others, a food bank (maybe not) a phone call voluntary service to check in on lonely housebound people, due to shielding etc. Honestly she'd get more out of it then she'd be giving. She isn't famous, a few people might recognize her, but most wouldn't. Even zoella isn't really bothered by people anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
After her seven weight loss related surgeries ( six of them in one year ) she said that’s the reason why she didn’t go out much, because she was in recovery from all the surgery. She said she was finally happy with her body and ready to live her life.
She says if anyone is unhappy with themselves, there is always a solution, and to seek help, because no one has to live like that.
Fast forward five years. Didn’t take her own advice. Is more lonely and unhappy than ever. Still hasn’t figured out that happiness comes from within and isn’t based purely on physical appearance.
I think six serious operations in one year, whilst trying to hide it and not having any therapy alongside it, would cause PTSD in most people.
I want to slap her, look her in the eye and tell her to SEEK HELP, of the non-surgical kind. Stop lying, stop being angry and aggressive on twitter, it’s destroyed all of your friendships, and given you the worst reputation. Change career, if you didn’t share your weird life online, no one would hate you. She’s not embarrassed about being an influencer, she’s embarrassed about being judged for her lies, her anger, strange habits and reclusive lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Don’t apologise, it’s really interesting! Thanks for clearing stuff up. I don’t think Gabs is the best advert for getting filler done but if anyone was looking into it, it’s good to have proper information!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.