Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, yes. Gabbie is doing her usual trick of "ignore it and hope people forget" with her scan results. One might say she's... VelvetGhosting us. Why am I not surprised?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I’m bored, in bed with tonsillitis, and I’m skimming through her vlogs trying to find the Kit Kat incident. And she’s not giving us anything today, so here’s a few wtf moments so far:

• buys a tumble dryer and has nowhere to put it. Says she’s going to keep it in her bedroom. 31/8/14
  • Why has she got a kids pink black board easel? 1/9/14
  • Says she gets full really really easily and she’s not too sure why. She thinks it’s because she was busy moving and her stomach has shrunk. Asks viewers if that’s normal. ( Not because of your gastric sleeve then Gobbie? ) 7/9/14
  • Gets her mum to drive five hours to ‘sort the Sky men out’. 8/9/14
  • ‘Exercises’ on pink treadmill, fully clothed in fancy blouse.10/9/14
  • Went to Zoe’s, and Niomi was there. Says she felt sad and came home early. Obvs felt awkward and jealous that she didn’t have Zoe’s full attention. 14/9/14
  • Says she’s going home to give her mum a break from funeral stuff. Gets her mum to drive the ten hour round trip. 19/9/14
  • She goes to dinner with Estee and Amelia in London. She has toast and jam whilst they eat normal meals. 26/9/14
  • Zoe’s dad calls her a deaf head at Zoe’s beauty launch party lol. 26/9/14

Need a break now, I’ll see how far I get.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Says she gets full really really easily and she’s not too sure why. She thinks it’s because she was busy moving and her stomach has shrunk. Asks viewers if that’s normal. ( Not because of your gastric sleeve then Gobbie? ) 7/9/14
God this kinda stuff absolutely INFURIATES me. This is the kind of behaviour her whole internet ‘career’ should’ve been cancelled over when the truth came out. Asking people if it’s normal when you know why it is just seems absolutely psychopathic to me, not only wanting people to think she’s a tiny dainty bird who’s just sew sew not hungry but shamelessly lying? Getting viewers to worry about her?

I often feel a bit sorry for Jane but she watches Gabby’s videos and how she can condone this behaviour is actually beyond me. Imagine watching your daughter willing to lie shamefacedly like that to hundreds of thousands of people. And this is why I can’t believe anything she says about being bullied, her dad abusing her/being toxic. She is a pathological liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Again, I would like to point out that I got a scan booked within 10 days of my initial drs appointment and the results less than a week later. No need to go private, no need to clog up A&E. I’ll most likely have my surgery within the month.
She is a mess, a joke and an embarrassment to anyone that is actually suffering an illness.

Reactions: 28
Jane is an enabler, I am past feeling bad for her. She either sees Gabbie and cannot say no to her or she just doesn't see anything wrong with this kind of behaviour and happily goes along. If I asked my mother for help, she'd happily do it if she could but I cannot imagine calling her to drive me around the country. She'd help if I really needed it for a move or something that couldn't be solved by a train journey (I don't have a car either) but Jane must have done a month's hours worth of driving between Barnsley and Brighton by now. I'd probably get a weird look if I were ordering mum around to be my driver and that's if she was on a good mood lol.

Reactions: 24
I’m bored, in bed with tonsillitis, and I’m skimming through her vlogs trying to find the Kit Kat incident. And she’s not giving us anything today, so here’s a few wtf moments so far:

• buys a tumble dryer and has nowhere to put it. Says she’s going to keep it in her bedroom. 31/8/14
  • Says she gets full really really easily and she’s not too sure why. She thinks it’s because she was busy moving and her stomach has shrunk. Asks viewers if that’s normal. ( Not because of your gastric sleeve then Gobbie? ) 7/9/14
  • Went to Zoe’s, and Niomi was there. Says she felt sad and came home early. Obvs felt awkward and jealous that she didn’t have Zoe’s full attention. 14/9/14
  • Says she’s going home to give her mum a break from funeral stuff. Gets her mum to drive the ten hour round trip. 19/9/14
  • She goes to dinner with Estee and Amelia in London. She has toast and jam whilst they eat normal meals. 26/9/14

Thank you for your dedication, it still shocks me when I remember the tit she’s done or said over the years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I remember when she used to take “hours” to finish a meal and it usually was a Sunday dinner type of meal, same with Christmas dinner. She’d have the plate out there for hours, taking sew sew tiny bites because her stomach is sew tiny. Imagine how revolting that must’ve been, cold gravy and vegetables 🤢 she’s like a child who had to stay at the table to finish all or most of her dinner before she could be excused or be able to have a dessert.

You’re a grown ass woman, Gobs. Just plate up what you want to eat or just box it up for someone else to eat or throw away. Don’t torture yourself trying to finish a plate for hours, ffs.

Reactions: 21

what video is this do you have a link please?

Reactions: 1
I remember when she used to take “hours” to finish a meal and it usually was a Sunday dinner type of meal, same with Christmas dinner. She’d have the plate out there for hours, taking sew sew tiny bites because her stomach is sew tiny. Imagine how revolting that must’ve been, cold gravy and vegetables 🤢 she’s like a child who had to stay at the table to finish all or most of her dinner before she could be excused or be able to have a dessert.

You’re a grown ass woman, Gobs. Just plate up what you want to eat or just box it up for someone else to eat or throw away. Don’t torture yourself trying to finish a plate for hours, ffs.
For all we know, it could've been seconds or thirds that she was showing as the day went on 😂

Reactions: 10
what video is this do you have a link please?
I’ve put the dates of the videos by each ‘incident’. They’re all on her vlog channel.
I’d like to reiterate that I haven’t watched every second of all of those vlogs! I fast forwarded through a lot of it 😋

Reactions: 11
Jane is an enabler, I am past feeling bad for her. She either sees Gabbie and cannot say no to her or she just doesn't see anything wrong with this kind of behaviour and happily goes along. If I asked my mother for help, she'd happily do it if she could but I cannot imagine calling her to drive me around the country. She'd help if I really needed it for a move or something that couldn't be solved by a train journey (I don't have a car either) but Jane must have done a month's hours worth of driving between Barnsley and Brighton by now. I'd probably get a weird look if I were ordering mum around to be my driver and that's if she was on a good mood lol.
She’s her employee as well as her mother and I think this is where the problem lies some of the time

Reactions: 14
Well she’s not devastated by any distressing news she may have got regarding her results - she’s tweeting about Animal Crossing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone needs to ask her publicly (twitter or YT comments) about the scan results because guarantee she’s never going to say anything unless questioned 😂

Reactions: 7

One time she accidentally posted "finally finished" within half an hour of posting that she'd started the meal. Sadly don't have the screenshot of the insta stories anymore, but when she realised she deleted it!

Reactions: 17
Gabby you are BORING you’re not the only person that gets effected by the hot weather. But your dumb ass decided to buy a top floor flat in Brighton and wonder why it’s hot 🙄🙄🙄
And she could easily sit by that air con unit she bought or you know go for a walk down the beach and get her feet in the water

Reactions: 19
I’ve seen her bloody thermostat more times than I’ve seen my own.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.