Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t hate the warm weather when she was hanging out with Hobbie. She’d happily go and sunbathe on the beach with him, and say how lovely it is. She said ‘I feel like I’m going to have a really great summer this year, hanging out with my friends’. Shame she was incapable of hanging onto those friends. They weren’t really friends though, were they? Just smaller YouTubers who leached onto her to gain subscribers - like she did with Zoe, and make use of her flat.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Anyone remember when she used to have a fear of dead things?! Like bunches of flowers or dead insects, so she’d leave them until Jane came to deal with them 🤦🏻‍♀️ Guessing she got over that fear what with all the plants she has now..

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I feel so sorry for Nellie trapped up in there with Gobs and her moaning. He probably wants fresh air and direct sunlight more than a cooling pad. Aren’t dogs more susceptible to hot weather than cats, anyway?

Personally, I find my cat to be a total sun worshipper, he’d give me a withering look if I tried to bring him inside and sit him on a cooling pad. He’s adept at managing his own body temperature - when he gets too hot, he comes inside and meows for fresh cold water (we leave a cat fountain on if we’re out), and then he’ll lie on the tiled floor in the darkest part of the hallway to cool down. Then he goes straight back out!

Can’t help but feel Nellie gets so hot because he’s overweight (like his owner)...

Reactions: 21
She always harps on about how Nellie isn’t an outdoor cat because she once took him out on a lead and didn’t like it.
My cat is allowed in the back garden, I once put her on the lead out the front (don’t ask) and she absolutely hated it

I would be willing to bet my best cardboard box that Nellie happily goes in the garden when he goes to Sheffield.

Reactions: 22
I genuinely hate the heat/this time of year as well but she's such a Debbie downer. It's not too difficult to manage if you just have a cold shower, shove a fan on and stop flopping the furniture about every five minutes. If you don't like it, do something about it. You're an adult and Jane's not going to be there to fan you all day.
She isn't the kind of person to get help like therapy. How else will she get attention from her young fans and her family? If she gets help she can't play the victim card.
Such a dim little person.

I would be willing to bet my best cardboard box that Nellie happily goes in the garden when he goes to Sheffield.
Omg.
What if Gabby actually packs and leaves (and tweets about the environment being toxic) every time her dad lets Nel out while Gab, Jane and George are out for the day 😳 I can legitimately imagine that being a reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I genuinely hate the heat/this time of year as well but she's such a Debbie downer. It's not too difficult to manage if you just have a cold shower, shove a fan on and stop flopping the furniture about every five minutes. If you don't like it, do something about it. You're an adult and Jane's not going to be there to fan you all day.
She isn't the kind of person to get help like therapy. How else will she get attention from her young fans and her family? If she gets help she can't play the victim card.
Such a dim little person.
Her attitude is just so childish and selfish, isn’t it? “I hate it so everyone else should!”

I don’t really enjoy 30 degree weather in the UK, but I just get on with it (side note: I find it different on holiday when you can chill by a pool all day or on the beach and have air con in your hotel room, and wearing less clothes just feels right - I feel really weird wearing a bikini in my garden for some reason 😂).
Despite my feelings, I can totally appreciate how nice it is for those who love hot weather, especially this year since a lot of holidays were cancelled. Let them enjoy it, Gabs! Stop being such a downer.

Reactions: 17
She doesn’t even hate the heat tbh she hates a) feeling like she’s too fat to wear clothes that she would be cool in and therefore not find the heat a burden and b) not having anyone to go out and do things with. Like someone else said she loved summer when she was out with the twins and Hobbie (and noticeably slimmer). Surely if you had the beach practically on my doorstep you’d go and sit there so you get the breeze from the water? What is really the point in living by the coast if you hate summer tbh?

Reactions: 41
I can't believe nothing has changed. I stopped watching Gabby and the rest of the up-their-own-arse YouTube lot 4/5 years ago or so. Stumbled onto this thread and can't believe she's still the same miserable, lonely, self-loathing unhappy girl she was back then. In that time I have lived abroad, kick-started a career, miscarried, and gone on to have twins.

When I myself was in a bad place I asked a therapist why I kept falling back into depression after happy episodes, she said "because your brain is used to being depressed. You take comfort in your depression, it's your norm" and I see that in Gabby, she doesn't know how to not be depressed. I think she needs some serious therapy and time to think about what she really wants to do with her life (not relying on social media as a career/friends/everything). She seems to want a family but I can't imagine any sane person going near her currently. I feel sorry for her, she seems very stuck in her own misery ☹ think she needs to go home to her mother, have some therapy and sort her tit out (obviously this won't happen 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder if Munchy let George take his cat Leo to his new place with his gf? She bought the cat for George but seems to think she owns it.

Reactions: 15
Her attitude is just so childish and selfish, isn’t it? “I hate it so everyone else should!”

I don’t really enjoy 30 degree weather in the UK, but I just get on with it (side note: I find it different on holiday when you can chill by a pool all day or on the beach and have air con in your hotel room, and wearing less clothes just feels right - I feel really weird wearing a bikini in my garden for some reason 😂).
Despite my feelings, I can totally appreciate how nice it is for those who love hot weather, especially this year since a lot of holidays were cancelled. Let them enjoy it, Gabs! Stop being such a downer.
I'm in the states and I can say I don't exactly love this heat wave we've had where I'm at, but I much rather this than winter. I have a preschool age child and I have no idea what I'm going to do all winter with him since we can't do our usual indoor activities due to the virus. Especially when we can't go outside, no idea and trying to Pinterest ideas and collect stuff.

Also isn't in uncommon to have an A/C in the UK? Apparently it doesn't work that great if she keeps posting pictures of her thermostat. But all she'd have to do is go sit by it...

Reactions: 10
I know I’m Aussie so hot days are pretty normal for us but god damn Gabby! You work AT HOME. You can stay AT HOME. To me 29 seems like a mild summer day but I know in most of the UK aircon is a luxury. Again, you are at HOME!! Hell, I’ve lived in plenty of places here with no aircon and let me tell you, it’s freaking disgoostin’. On days when it’s over 40C and it feels like the heat smacks you in the face you keep the curtains shut to keep the cooler air in and open it up when the cool breeze comes in the afternoon (if it does, that is). You have cool showers and wrap yourself in a sheet to sleep and turn a freaking fan on.
There are people that catch public transport in the heat.
One summer it got over 45 degrees here, the power in the whole of Melbourne shut down due to a power failure which caused a massive bushfire where many people lost their lives. I worked in a childcare centre and it was so hot the babies just lay on the floor and we had to pull all the cots away from the walls and THEN I got vomited on at work and had no spare clothes. almost all the trains were cancelled. Let me tell you Gabboon... you do NOT want to be crammed onto public transport in over 40 degrees, nose pressed into someone’s back, shoulder to shoulder with someone who has just been spewed on! You can STAY AT HOME.
PS, the point of that was just shut up. Shut the hell up, you spoilt cow. Everyone else has to work while you can hang out naked in front of the aircon complaining your flat is the hottest ever if you wanted

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm annoyed that she's complaining purely because where I live we've had about 3 days of heat while the rest of Europe is basking in the sun. Everyday it's lashing rain or windy. I'd be happy with 40c at this stage. Maybe if she got out of her flat for a few hours she might actually enjoy it. Why not go on a day trip to another town or for a walk somewhere? I know I used to hate the summer when I was overweight so I do empathise with her, but she needs to help herself. Living in her own misery day in and day out is only making her life harder.

Reactions: 13
When is she going to go back up north!!! Gabs, the further north you go the colder the weather!

Reactions: 12
She hates the hot weather yet moved to a top floor apartment. She’s an idiot, simple as that. I lived on the top floor of a house in uni and it was horrifically stuffy, I had to have 2 fans on, my bedroom door open, my windows open and the window in the hall open to try and cool it down. Due to that experience, I know not to buy a top floor apartment. Yet she doesn’t learn from her experiences she just repeats them so she has more to complain about

Reactions: 20
More embarrassing that she still considers herself an influencer at this point tbh? Who is she influencing?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.