Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Typical gabby, she’s deleted the tweet about only 1 friend checking up on her since her mri 🙄
Truth hurts that’s why! As soon as a couple of people told her basically that she was being a selfish head, she blocks them and deletes the tweet. That’s how she lives her life. Controlling and manipulating, blocking and deleting.

Reactions: 13
Lurker here, been here for a few threads but I felt like I HAD to say something about Nellie. Literally ONE quick google search will tell you tuna should only be given to cats in moderation as treats, and that too much of it / constant eating of tuna won't give them the nutrients they need! I'm genuinely worried about Nellie. Neglecting yourself / your own hygiene / your friendships is one thing, but failing to adequately feed your own pet has me fuming. He shouldn't suffer just because she can't do a google search and give him proper food 😩😩😩

Reactions: 34
If only she would feed Nellie the unopened bags of Purina she has laying around...
Nellie definitely eats this and not chewna.. even though she's said he's so niche that he needs to only eat chewna and the imaginary vet said that is fine 🙄🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Of all the things people have suggested she has, autism is probably the furthest from being 'nonsense' actually. A few people on here who have autistic relatives/children/work with people with autism have said they see it in her. She doesn't tick all the boxes for half the things she self-diagnoses either - that's literally why we're always talking about them. I would be really happy for her to seek autism assessments, it's a challenging and hard life when you're autistic and undiagnosed. We also don't like to call autism 'mental disorder', it's a type of neurodiversity.

This is all redundant because she would never seek out autism assessments as it's not glamorous/something that would attract her loads of attention e.g. you don't need surgery or a stay in hospital for it.
I don’t think she’s autistic, I think she has a personality disorder, and bipolar disorder. My mother has this and I can see the similarities.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
First time poster, haven’t watched gabby’s videos for years. Watched the odd one when she talked about zoella drama but that’s it. Found this thread after scrolling through a few others haha.

I can’t believe how different her face looks. Her nose and mouth look completely different?

Giving cats just tuna really isn’t good for them, not all cats can have a high protein diet, and tuna is one of the worst proteins you can give to cats. It’s okay as a treat but not all the time.

Only seen the last two threads, but does she seriously make accounts on here to comment about herself and other YouTubers? Yikes 👀

Reactions: 6
Literally just this second saw her with Jane, outside Starbucks with her glasses on her head 😂😂😂 wearing her usual sack dress

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Knew Jane was there. She didn’t make that beef stew the other day, Jane did.

Reactions: 23
Knew Jane was there. She didn’t make that beef stew the other day, Jane did.
Knew from the "we're making beef stew..." instead of "i'm..." - aka "i'm making this boomerang for 15 seconds and slave Jane will watch the stew for the other 6 hours"

Reactions: 28
So I try and keep up with the threads for a bit of bed time reading or when ever I can. (these treads move so fast lol) and I was just curious to see her twitter I unfollwed her ages ago. I've never interacted or twittered to her or about her. And now it seems I've been blocked and I have no idea why. 😂😂I keep up the good work with calling her out on stuff! X
View attachment 203558
I used to blog - there’s a long running joke about her blocking people In the community 😂😂 It’s so bizarre, even people she’s never interacted with are blocked, who has the time 🙄

Reactions: 5
omg! is Jane wearing a leash, Gab dragging her around like a toddler? Jane, blink 3 times if you need rescuing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thread title suggestion

Taxis, Starbucks and orange hair, she will leave the supermarket ham shelves bare

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Knew Jane would have to be there to help Gabby take Nelly to the ‘twit man’ vet! She couldn’t possibly do something adult on her own.

Reactions: 26
I used to blog - there’s a long running joke about her blocking people In the community 😂😂 It’s so bizarre, even people she’s never interacted with are blocked, who has the time 🙄
I've left some very blockable (very polite and constructive!) comments on her Twitter and Insta in the past and never been blocked.

Why I am so special LMAO

Reactions: 4
I've left some very blockable (very polite and constructive!) comments on her Twitter and Insta in the past and never been blocked.

Why I am so special LMAO
Do you have a chronic illness that she can pick and choose her lies from? Might sift through your account to help her with her "illness" if you do

Reactions: 4
Do you have a chronic illness that she can pick and choose her lies from? Might sift through your account to help her with her "illness" if you do
No, nothing. I post photos of gothic related fashion, architecture, and a lot about books. My content is really of no interest to her at all. Apart from the fact I studied at a theatre school...and my LinkedIn link on my profile shows I've worked all over the West End.

Perhaps that's it. Might go and block her myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No, nothing. I post photos of gothic related fashion, architecture, and a lot about books. My content is really of no interest to her at all. Apart from the fact I studied at a theatre school...and my LinkedIn link on my profile shows I've worked all over the West End.

Perhaps that's it. Might go and block her myself.
She's waiting for you to fail at something to she can laugh, I can almost guarantee it!
She must be fully green with envy!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.