Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that skin care is so expensive!! It’s 50% off but still £80-120 for a couple of items. I mean who’s got disposable income of £200 + to spunk up the wall

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What friends though?
this is literally so toxic & manipulative! i don’t understand how she thinks that would be any form of appropriate to post online instead of expressing her concerns directly to her supposed “friends”. at her ripe age too 😂

also i would 100% bet money she is tweeting this soppy tit to get attention from somebody!! sorry hun, zoe does not give a tit x

Reactions: 21
No one has asked her because, like us, they know she’s full of tit! I barely speak to my sister because she’s always been a compulsive liar, and everything that comes out of her mouth I think it’s a lie, whether it’s true or not, but I have to just pretend I believe her, even if I don’t. So I just avoid her. I can imagine that’s what its like with Gobby. People just avoid her as much as possible so they don’t have to put up with her bullshit!

I can imagine her being really controlling and manipulative in any friendship, or relationship if she’s ever had one. If you don’t do exactly what she wants, when she wants, she would make you feel bad or be spiteful (like she was with the twins, making them find a hotel cos they didn’t get there at the time she wanted them there) If she had a boyfriend, if they tried to finish it, she would threaten to kill herself. Or threaten to dump them if they didn’t do exactly what she wanted.

And yet again she is calling her “friends“ out over social media. Which is why no one wants to be her friend, because she’s a manipulative horrible witch!

Reactions: 27
What friends though?
Her YouTube “mates” must roll their eyes every time she tweets stuff like this. She’s always banging on about her friends not bothering with her. Okay Gaby maybe there’s a reason?? Also I don’t see the effort she puts in? She doesn’t visit any friends ever?

Reactions: 25
Just lolling in bed because she said the people who work in Starbucks were her pals when lockdown began 😂😂😂😂 can’t believe they didn’t ask about your scan either hun

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Maybe her “friends” have lost track of her bloody imaginary illnesses and think they’ve already asked. Or they think it can’t be that bad otherwise she’d have put it on Twitter/Instagram/YouTube.

Makes me laugh how people on Twitter are now asking how it went 😂😂😂 as if she’s going to tell them! They’re nobodies to her, they don’t have enough followers for her to even piss on.

Reactions: 21
I think to be honest...the people she considers ‘friends’ maybe don’t ever actually consider themselves to be her friends? She can’t seem to differentiate between colleagues who are pleasant to you because it’s good business sense, customer service people who are nice because it’s their job, those girls Sarah and Amelie (I think?) who were part of her management etc. She kind of meets a person who is a bit nice and in her mind they’re immediately her best pal and she expects everyone to behave that way. Which is quite sad when you think about it but also a very intense way to behave to people you don’t know well/are being paid to be nice to you.

Reactions: 41
It just shows she’s doing it all for attention, and when she doesn’t get it, she stamps her feet and throws a tantrum.

She’ll be throwing out the same tweets next week saying not one of her friends have asked how Nellie is after his blood tests 🙄

Reactions: 11
Looks likes she’s already deleted the original tweet because a number of people called her out on it in a mature non-abrasive way. She knows her tweet was wrong so just deletes the evidence. She has no brain cells to put forward a compelling argument, and instead just whinges like a teenager. Awful human.

Reactions: 12
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Finally! Took you long enough gobshite! You’re slacking. Must try harder. It’s not my main account so can still see her car crash tweets 😂😂😂

She’s probably deleted it as well because the girl that replied calling her out, tagged all her ex friends on her tweet 😂😂😂😂 Zoe, the twins, hobbie, Lucy wood, Hannah and maybe more. If she could delete people’s tweets she would just delete their tweets and leave hers up. She hasn’t suddenly had a guilty conscience and thought actually that was out of order, because she’s kept the tweet after it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Of all the things people have suggested she has, autism is probably the furthest from being 'nonsense' actually. A few people on here who have autistic relatives/children/work with people with autism have said they see it in her. She doesn't tick all the boxes for half the things she self-diagnoses either - that's literally why we're always talking about them. I would be really happy for her to seek autism assessments, it's a challenging and hard life when you're autistic and undiagnosed. We also don't like to call autism 'mental disorder', it's a type of neurodiversity.

This is all redundant because she would never seek out autism assessments as it's not glamorous/something that would attract her loads of attention e.g. you don't need surgery or a stay in hospital for it.
I know disagreeing on gossip forums is kind of frown upon sometimes. It can be a bit hypocritical to say it isn’t cool to speculate about mental health but it’s fine to call someone names because of their weight, I mean... idk.

I hope I’ll never want to talk about this again or have the free time to do so but here’s the reason of my comment, from the experience of someone that works in mental health and has worked with autistic males and females.
My comment was more about the article linked that mentions 5 characteristics:
1. Intense focus on a person/band/celebrity
This might me the one that applies the most for Gabby but in my experience this manifests in other disorders/pathologies/issues and also they tend to not drift from thing to thing so often like Gabby does, she seems to just obsessed on the surface and forget about things (scrapbooking, painting, signing).
2. Anxiety and depression
Seemed to be about her weight problems mainly. Didn’t she say she was perfectly happy until age 10 or something?
3. Disliking uncomfortable clothes
I don’t think this would be a choice, she would wear many layers of compression clothing in summer just to look slimmer and she’s never mention anything about clothing being uncomfortable from what I remember? Idk, haven’t followed her too closely in a couple years
4. Lack of eye contact
Eh, doesn’t seem like it with friends/coworkers /family. From my experience people weren’t even able to make eye contact with their best friend.
5. Less severe symptoms than men.
True but doesn’t really make a difference in this.

Apologies but English isn’t my main language and I’m not too familiar with how mental health and diagnosis (and everything related to it) works in the UK. As I said previously she shows more traits of a couple things that I won’t mention and seems capable to recognise she is wrong but just won’t accept it, she can work on the core of the issues and actually overcome them. I really think a lot of her behaviour is a choice and is something she can easily (easier than an autistic person) change, she is just too comfortable being where she is because her mom is there to baby her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ok who was this 😂 spot on 👏🏻

I know disagreeing on gossip forums is kind of frown upon sometimes.
Hey, not at all! We all have our own opinions :) I previously also worked with autistic adult women for a pretty long time and I think she would benefit from an assessment, but it’s fine for us to agree to disagree on that :) also your English is great!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Ok who was this 😂 spot on 👏🏻

Hey, not at all! We all have our own opinions :) I previously also worked with autistic adult women for a pretty long time and I think she would benefit from an assessment, but it’s fine for us to agree to disagree on that :) also your English is great!
I don’t know but I liked her tweets and replied which is why gobbys now blocked me 😂 so I’m assuming she’s blocked whoever that was as well.

Reactions: 9
What friends though?
How is she so unaware?! The irony... THIS, this is the exact reason why no one wants to be friends with you gobs. Who calls out their mates on social media? If you've got an issue take it up with them rather than through passive aggressive tweets. Grow up girl.

Did anyone see what this was in response to?
View attachment 203298
I love polly she's one of my favourite people to follow I NEED to know what this was about

Reactions: 17
I’m trying to find the video where she comes clean about having weight loss surgery.. help a girl out and could someone please point me in the right direction

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.