Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, nothing. I post photos of gothic related fashion, architecture, and a lot about books. My content is really of no interest to her at all. Apart from the fact I studied at a theatre school...and my LinkedIn link on my profile shows I've worked all over the West End.

Perhaps that's it. Might go and block her myself.
She can’t block you, she thinks you‘ve got contacts that will help her attain her west end dream 😜 she’s just waiting for someone to notice her, rather than put the work in herself. Hence the half arsed singing attempts on her vlogs and tik tok.

Funny thing is, if by chance someone did “notice” her and she got a job in the west end (yeah I know I’m pissing myself laughing at that thought as well) she would tit herself and say she can’t do it (anxiety) And even if she could. She’s too lazy to put the work in.

Try tweeting something a bit more crappy, while still remaining polite lol see if she blocks you then. You can’t block her, you’ve gotta earn your #velvetblocked badge lollol 😂

ps does she follow you? If so you could just tweet a few things that she would know were aimed at her. Like that thing someone posted earlier about not expecting your friends to check on you during a global pandemic.

Reactions: 5
Does she look anything like she posts?
hair was genuinely orange. Looks like a strange terracotta colour. Absolutely gutted I couldn’t get a picture 😭 she just looked big and lardy and pale as a ghost

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Also WTF is that insta story? Yeah it’s warm today. I’ve been out and about all day with my three year old and I’m wearing jeans (because I’m mad clearly) but I’ve not even broken a sweat?! Why does she literally have it running down her face like she’s run a marathon????? Gross no one wants to see that

Reactions: 14
She’s absolutely ruined her skin trying to be freckled. It looks worse than mine and I have over 10 years on her.

Reactions: 26
Also WTF is that insta story? Yeah it’s warm today. I’ve been out and about all day with my three year old and I’m wearing jeans (because I’m mad clearly) but I’ve not even broken a sweat?! Why does she literally have it running down her face like she’s run a marathon????? Gross no one wants to see that
I just took my kid for a walk up a hill (also in pants but because laundry lol) and it was hot as hell here but no sweat dripping from my face. Also if there was, my first line of thought is to wash myself not film it for IG on my toilet!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but she looks horrible! What happened to her lips wtf?
And of course, she is sitting on the toilet again 🤢

Reactions: 12
So bizarre to post her face dripping in sweat 🙄 boohoo Gabby. Yes it's hot.. really quite rare tbh. Try working in a boiling hospital, NHS offices don't have air con hun ✌👊
edit.. also so tragic that she has to say she's done 10000 steps.. who gives !?

So bizarre to post her face dripping in sweat 🙄 boohoo Gabby. Yes it's hot.. really quite rare tbh. Try working in a boiling hospital, NHS offices don't have air con hun ✌👊
edit.. also so tragic that she has to say she's done 10000 steps.. who gives !?
And just to clarify Gabby (we know you read here) we can't just buy our own fans because they need to be PAT tested. Managers can't just buy fans because, well, budgets. I had to be collapsing from the heat on a daily basis before I qualified for a fan, and then it took months to arrive.
You really don't know how good you have it, mainly because you've never had to do a proper day of work in your life 👍

• Heart
I would struggle to be friends with her as I cant stand the smell of ham, especially if it's a bit sweaty 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Damn you beat me to it! 😂😂😂
It’s alright, I’ve got a different one! 🤣

She looks like a duck in that story. Wtf! She looks shocking! How has she got the cheek to post a story of herself looking like that just before dinner time 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.