Gabriella Lindley #14 Hambags and gobblestones, balayage and insta moans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“No one asked me about my scans/boob jobs/whatever”

duck offfffffff

If you caught up with people regularly it would likely come up in conversation. If I cut off all my friends because they didn’t check up on me when I wanted them to, I would have ze-..... OHHH

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I made an account just to comment this and to stop lurking lol. I have been having suspected gallbladder issues recently, my GP told me that I needed an MRI and if it was my Gallbladder then I would have surgery to remove it as once you get pain or issues there it doesn't resolve itself. I had the MRI 2 weeks ago and they said they couldn't see and would like to do explorative surgery and I'm booked in for 3 weeks.

I think Gabby lies a lot about things, almost as if it's second nature, but what she's saying is almost exact to what I'm having right now and I also had a gastric sleeve like Gabby (big regret, nothing but issues, Gabbys video about it actually convinced me to have it). Gallbladder problems are a very common side effect for people who have had that surgery and for women who are overweight so I believe for once she's telling the truth.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I made an account just to comment this and to stop lurking lol. I have been having suspected gallbladder issues recently, my GP told me that I needed an MRI and if it was my Gallbladder then I would have surgery to remove it as once you get pain or issues there it doesn't resolve itself. I had the MRI 2 weeks ago and they said they couldn't see and would like to do explorative surgery and I'm booked in for 3 weeks.

I think Gabby lies a lot about things, almost as if it's second nature, but what she's saying is almost exact to what I'm having right now and I also had a gastric sleeve like Gabby (big regret, nothing but issues, Gabbys video about it actually convinced me to have it). Gallbladder problems are a very common side effect for people who have had that surgery and for women who are overweight so I believe for once she's telling the truth.
I totally understand it could be a possibility (and I'm sorry you're going through all this!) but she hasn't mentioned any pain since the scan, after saying the pain was stopping her from filming before it. She hasn't mentioned any pain since that day, at all?

Trying to figure out what diagnosable issue she has is going to be endless. I think we're dealing with someone starving for attention who has a bad attitude and superiority complex, mixed with body image issues, depression (not poking fun at this, it's the worst and she needs help) and an incredibly low IQ AND a lack of social skills (which have deteriorated further in recent years). She's never been told she can't do or have something, including operations, if she wants an operation, she'll have it and she'll find a way to get it. All of those mixed together is what we see in her toxic tweets imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Is anyone going to get her album? I might for a laugh. I'm wondering how much of her singing will sound like Nelson

I believe her new project is prints because recently she showed drawing prints at starbucks using her ipad.
so boring and unoriginal. Can't relate.

Reactions: 5
How is she so unaware?! The irony... THIS, this is the exact reason why no one wants to be friends with you gobs. Who calls out their mates on social media? If you've got an issue take it up with them rather than through passive aggressive tweets. Grow up girl.

I love polly she's one of my favourite people to follow I NEED to know what this was about
I love her too haha, her Instagram stories are my favourites to watch

So just watched the vlog let me get this right if she gets pains again she can just call the surgeon who will do the surgery asap even though what she has cant be seen on a scan and he just thinks he knows what it is 😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know endometriosis tends to be confirmed by laparoscopy but I don’t see why she’d need surgery ASAP if it was suspected to be that?

Reactions: 7
I know endometriosis tends to be confirmed by laparoscopy but I don’t see why she’d need surgery ASAP if it was suspected to be that?
You do (need it to be urgent sometimes)* so you can get treatment (they can remove tissue during the laparoscopy and also do biopsies just to double check that it's not malignant) but you don't have to wait for any kind of a flare like they're suggesting she has to, hence definitely not that.
Anything flare related that can't be seen on a scan mostly ends up being something digestive related

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
You do (need it to be urgent sometimes)* so you can get treatment (they can remove tissue during the laparoscopy and also do biopsies just to double check that it's not malignant) but you don't have to wait for any kind of a flare like they're suggesting she has to, hence definitely not that.
Anything flare related that can't be seen on a scan mostly ends up being something digestive related
Yes I know that but that’s what I meant, why is she so special that she’d have to wait to be i pain to get surgery immediately rather than just having it like most people do if that’s what they suspect it is

Reactions: 1
Yes I know that but that’s what I meant, why is she so special that she’d have to wait to be i pain to get surgery immediately rather than just having it like most people do if that’s what they suspect it is
Must have read wrong, my apologies!
Maybe getting the surgery is too spenny right now 😂

Reactions: 1
I don’t have twitter but gobby needs to see this 🙄
It's very telling that she hasn't shown any support to Lucy on her new venture and yet she expects public support for something she tells everyone she wants to keep private?????

Reactions: 43
So just watched the vlog let me get this right if she gets pains again she can just call the surgeon who will do the surgery asap even though what she has cant be seen on a scan and he just thinks he knows what it is 😂😂😂😂.
It’s exactly like the lies that those compulsive liars at school used to make.

When they were, like, 10.

Reactions: 2
I went for an MRI for gallstones on Saturday and as soon as I left I was messaging my best friends letting them know how it went. I didn't wait for them text me?! They have lives of their own and I don't expect anything from them.. thats when you lose friendships! I'm the same age as gab and my best friends are 4 girls from school and then over the years I've made other friendships whilst at uni, travelling, work etc... some of these people I still talk to, some I just interact over social media and some I don't - thats just life. Had no fallouts with any friends EVER.
She's really stunted herself not doing anything beyond YouTube!

Reactions: 24
She doesn’t even question what she can improve about herself to foster friendships. We all have traits that we need to work on, the old “this is who I am” mentality is so outdated, unbending and stops growth and maturity.

She needs to look at herself objectively - would she want to befriend someone who constantly moans, is always ill, insists on always being right, makes shady comments, never goes out, always dictates to others how they should behave, flies of the handle at every minor injury to her pride, is hypocritical? No, because that tit is draining.

Reactions: 23
Gabbie tweeting about her friendships is very calculative and manipulative, she knows exactly what she’s doing and would not like it on the other foot. People have their own lives and can’t cater to gabbie 24/7 that doesn’t make them a bad friend. But most of her friends are online figures which makes them look bad and her minions can make assumptions on who it is which in order to save reputation I assume the friends will reach out. She’s done this for years and wonders why she has no decent friendships, Cos she is the toxic one

Reactions: 19
Typical gabby, she’s deleted the tweet about only 1 friend checking up on her since her mri 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I try and keep up with the threads for a bit of bed time reading or when ever I can. (these treads move so fast lol) and I was just curious to see her twitter I unfollwed her ages ago. I've never interacted or twittered to her or about her. And now it seems I've been blocked and I have no idea why. 😂😂I keep up the good work with calling her out on stuff! X
Screenshot_20200806_110432_com.twitter.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm surprised she has enough time in the day to post passive aggressive tweets about her friends with all the block-stalking she does online. She needs to leave the social media pronto or we'll witness an epic meltdown at some point.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.