Gabriella Lindley #11 Caught breaking government guidelines, Jane’s hiding in the sidelines!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is Piers Morgan has actually been speaking nothing but sense lately. I don’t like the guy but he’s held all the right people to account in recent months and been fighting on the right side of things... shows how much attention she’s been paying.
All of her views and opinions are so skin deep. There’s no real knowledge Behind anything she says.
piers is still transphobic though

Reactions: 27
She spent all that money to make a bench in her room to store cat litter in?
Why the duck would you want that in your bedroom? Put it in your kitchen or something you bleeping weirdo. Imagine bringing a boy home and they find cat litter in your bedroom??? So weird 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why the duck would you want that in your bedroom? Put it in your kitchen or something you bleeping weirdo. Imagine bringing a boy home and they find cat litter in your bedroom??? So weird 😂😂😂
I don't think Gobs has anything to worry about considering the only person who comes to her house is her mum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
well, this is awkward... coincidence, I’m sure!
The school in question isn’t *that* close to their family home (though it is literally next to two other primaries which is concerning), but it does baffle me that she’s come back up when Barnsley and Sheffield have recently had the highest number of cases/deaths on more than one occasion!

Reactions: 5
The school in question isn’t *that* close to their family home (though it is literally next to two other primaries which is concerning), but it does baffle me that she’s come back up when Barnsley and Sheffield have recently had the highest number of cases/deaths on more than one occasion!
So excited for her to bring it back down to Brighton with her lol

Reactions: 9
Can't wait for her to literally take it into a hospital full of vulnerable people.
What a bleeping idiot.
Yep. Even if she’s taken to her bed the whole visit and not stepped foot out into a high rate area, other members of that household will have. And she’s going to hospital in a different region before quarantining herself. 🙄

What happened to the pleas for somebody think of the old people, Munchy?

Reactions: 17
Yep. Even if she’s taken to her bed the whole visit and not stepped foot out into a high rate area, other members of that household will have. And she’s going to hospital in a different region before quarantining herself. 🙄

What happened to the pleas for somebody think of the old people, Munchy?
Munchy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry to put this on Gabby’s thread but don’t know where else to ask.. Anyone else who can’t see Brogan Tate threads any more? The latest one for me is #29..

I cannot fathom how disgusting it is for an able bodied person to wish to have so many illnesses.

Maybe she should be finished off with one of her claimed diseases as she is such a vile person. I know it’s vile to say, but she is truly an awful person and will never change.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.