Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
I for one am SHOOK that a top floor, sun trap flat with ancient windows which are never opened, positioned the South coast of England would be hot during the hottest day of the year. It’s almost like you could see this coming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
Finally got a scan "in the next couple of weeks"
Sooooo you never had one in the first place then? One day i'm going to eye roll at her so hard that my eyes roll right out of my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 87

carys

Exactly!!! She's constantly tripping herself up over her own lies, she lies about stupid stuff too!
She's so lonely she has to go on Instagram and Twitter to seek validation from strangers who are mainly teenagers 🤦‍♀️
Off the top of my head, things that we know for a fact she has lied about (as at some point she tripped herself up!)
-having weight loss surgery
-losing weight by drinking orange juice
-her name being Mona 🤣
-losing her virginity. There's 3 different tales of how 🤦‍♀️
-having a boyfriend back in the day
-allergies
- Nelly's mystery condition which means he shouldn't be around other cats
- made a big thing about how she's so quirky she puts milk in her bowl before cereal. A blog not long after showed that to be a lie 🤣
-how much weight she lost on slimming world
-getting a puppy but then she was allergic to it 🤔
-shes allergic to all cats except pedigrees 🤔
- being in love with hobby
-her dress size

I'll probably think of more soon, if anyone remembers anything else feel free to add 🤣🤣
my favourite is when she did a facts about me video saying she was terrified of space, then a few years later brings out space themed merch 🤣

absolute moron

(Edit: pictures were bad sorry)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

BoomBoomPow

I think she hates her dad because he is just like her.. if you look at his twitter is a very loudly opinionated person. He probably dominates the whole house in just the way Gabby does. Jane needs to get a hot boyfriend and tell him to get his own place, say no to Gabby and go on a wild sex romp in some hot tropical country with her new beau. I don’t know why, but I can’t help always root for Jane lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 82

lira

VIP Member
Being treated like a princess is being fed buttery, fatty carbs is it? Aite then Little Miss Gallstone. The salad is clearly Jane's, she probably chucked it at her head after taking the photo like, "don't you know who I am?? Get me more potatoes, slave!"

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
Thing is Piers Morgan has actually been speaking nothing but sense lately. I don’t like the guy but he’s held all the right people to account in recent months and been fighting on the right side of things... shows how much attention she’s been paying.
All of her views and opinions are so skin deep. There’s no real knowledge Behind anything she says.

Reactions: 75

JLPU

Why is she fucking arranging scans all around the country at a time like this shes fucking pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 73

linguine

Those DMs are just abusive for the sake of it. Unnecessary in my opinion.
I know sometimes she is no better (oh the irony of the #bekind she ‘supported’) but it doesn’t mean it’s ok to stoop to that level.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

melikey

Someone reply to his tweets and knock him down a peg or two pls. Her Dad is a vile cunt, the whole family are though. Mum's a complete doormat who lets her gay husband stay in the house and her daughter walk all over her and her son is a bunny boiler. Dad whinging about his ikea order and foreigns coming over here and not speaking the language. I can see where Gabby gets her repulsive behaviour from.

Money can't buy you class.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

melikey

I'm still howling that she went from "look at poor me with my terrible childhood" to "now it's time to sell some cat food" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

RBGH

im sorry but how can she follow that attention seeking post with a fucking ad for cat food

• Heart

melikey

She blocked my niece a few weeks ago when she sent her a kind message and we are pretty sure it's because she has a facial deformity. Gabby just read the message, looked at her ig stories and blocked her. Not the first youtuber to do that to her either.

She is putting the whole high on drugs thing on. She probably has a very mild dose and over played her symptoms because she needs to use her fake illness in order to control people and gain sympathy. I really wish she would just get some mental help, move back up north and spend less time online and more time working on herself and getting some good relationships.

• Wow
  • Angry