Gabriella Lindley #11 Caught breaking government guidelines, Jane’s hiding in the sidelines!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell. If I said no to as much stuff as Gabbie does my therapist would quit.
Has she ever tried saying yes to something? Because i'm struggling to think of any examples within the past 3 years.
She’s actually such a clown, with anxiety the key is to push yourself out of your comfort zone and in new situations to eventually get used to them and therefore become less anxious, she needs to be stopped from giving advice and stop encouraging people to shut themselves away

Reactions: 17
I think she hates her dad because he is just like her.. if you look at his twitter is a very loudly opinionated person. He probably dominates the whole house in just the way Gabby does. Jane needs to get a hot boyfriend and tell him to get his own place, say no to Gabby and go on a wild sex romp in some hot tropical country with her new beau. I don’t know why, but I can’t help always root for Jane lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 82
sorry i must have missed this but seen someone mentioning her on previous thread that her dad came out later in life? how do people know this? i’ve always wondered why she didn’t like him/mention him

Reactions: 3
Noticed her home account is flat lining. I know full well she'll start repainting walls as soon as she can for some fresh content. Her flat has zero of her own personality, it is just pinterest. For someone that is there literally all the time it doesn't look very inviting or lived in. I don't know how old she is but who the hell her age has bought and sold that make pieces of furniture because they keep changing their mind? Nobody would ever live there with her. I can't remember now what her sexual orientation is but male or female she'd never let them keep anything of theirs at her place. Could you imagine she'd first start getting so irate about their tat being left around and then probably after a very small time being together she'd be buying new furniture especially to store it in

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I think she hates her dad because he is just like her.. if you look at his twitter is a very loudly opinionated person. He probably dominates the whole house in just the way Gabby does. Jane needs to get a hot boyfriend and tell him to get his own place, say no to Gabby and go on a wild sex romp in some hot tropical country with her new beau. I don’t know why, but I can’t help always root for Jane lmao
Jane isn’t innocent either. Combined with the racist loud opinionated pr*ck that is gobbys dad, (Chris lindley) no wonder the kids are so fucked up.

Gabby and her brother both rant about every mundane event that no one gives an f about. Bunch of miserable tossers.

Her dysfunctional upbringing isn’t really an excuse in being a c*nt.
don’t want to fat shame fingers but hers make me so sick 🤢 the girth probably works in her favour cos it’s the only time she’s getting any.

Her family dynamics isn’t **that** troubling, so we can’t justify this idiots behaviour.

I wonder what her next illness is lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jane isn’t innocent either. Combined with the racist loud opinionated pr*ck that is gobbys dad, (Chris lindley) no wonder the kids are so fucked up.

Gabby and her brother both rant about every mundane event that no one gives an f about. Bunch of miserable tossers.

Her dysfunctional upbringing isn’t really an excuse in being a c*nt.
don’t want to fat shame fingers but hers make me so sick 🤢 the girth probably works in her favour cos it’s the only time she’s getting any.

Her family dynamics isn’t **that** troubling, so we can’t justify this idiots behaviour.

I wonder what her next illness is lol
Never knew of him before but I've just looked at his twitter. What vitriol he spouts and retweets. Just vile.

Reactions: 3
You just feel sorry for Jane.

She is surrounded by a family with gobs bigger than their arses, ways forcing their opinions and ideas on everyone else. Dominating life, conversation, being so unreasonably demanding all the time. She is just a doormat for them all to walk all over.

She's a bit like Richard Bucket from Keeping Up Appearances, just following orders for an easy life. Except Jane has three Hyacinth's dominating her.

Yes, she has pandered to them all by letting them get away with everything, but if the others are like Gabby, would she lose her relationship with all of them if she stood up for herself and they didn't like it, and she probably doesn't want that really. Probably just resigned to it all by now.

Reactions: 18
He’s so uneducated omllllll, for a gay man who I’m sure faced oppression and inner conflict to come out whilst being married, he should know better. He is definitely a daily mail reader lol.

It is a right move to actually cut him off lol, for once gabby has done the right thing.

Reactions: 15
Has gabby said she’s cutting her dad off? Can’t see anything on her twitter. But I know she doesn’t care about his views when it comes to needing a help with diy

Reactions: 4
You just feel sorry for Jane.

She is surrounded by a family with gobs bigger than their arses, ways forcing their opinions and ideas on everyone else. Dominating life, conversation, being so unreasonably demanding all the time. She is just a doormat for them all to walk all over.

She's a bit like Richard Bucket from Keeping Up Appearances, just following orders for an easy life. Except Jane has three Hyacinth's dominating her.

Yes, she has pandered to them all by letting them get away with everything, but if the others are like Gabby, would she lose her relationship with all of them if she stood up for herself and they didn't like it, and she probably doesn't want that really. Probably just resigned to it all by now.
Bravo on that Richard Bucket comparison, I lost my tit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She probably came out as bisexual when he came out as gay just so she could have the limelight. Although she seems to have forgotten she’s bi!

Reactions: 25
So she’ll slate her dad over social media but will still go stay at the family home where he lives and also recruits him in for when she’s moving house, okay then..
She has it so easy compared to most people, Jesus Christ. She’s such an attention seeking little beg

Reactions: 14
I wonder if she realises how similar she is to her Dad? I’ve just skimmed through his twitter, and their tone is identical. Blunt, tactless and rude. Both shouting their angry ignorant thoughts out into the twitter void.
I’d almost feel sorry for her, being raised by him. But she doesn’t see that they are they same, and try and change.

Reactions: 41
I just saw this, she almost makes it sound as if she was abused or something.
do you think he just doesn’t put up with all her special snowflake behaviour? like he is too brutal with her and she can’t handle it. He seems like a bit of a dick. You can see where Gabby gets some of her traits from. Apple doesn’t fall far... I mean she couldnt even handle her therapist giving her home truths it sounds like let alone her dad 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.