Gabriella Lindley #11 Caught breaking government guidelines, Jane’s hiding in the sidelines!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@DisneyIsLife have you researched ‘ankylosing spondylitis‘? It runs in my family and the symptoms sound quite similar. Hope you get some answers soon x

I’ve just caught up on a whole Gobby thread after not being on social media for a few days. Surprise bleeping surprise she’s at her mum’s 🙄 In SEW much pain you have to take a selfie for the gram? Bore off

Reactions: 6
@DisneyIsLife have you researched ‘ankylosing spondylitis‘? It runs in my family and the symptoms sound quite similar. Hope you get some answers soon x

I’ve just caught up on a whole Gobby thread after not being on social media for a few days. Surprise bleeping surprise she’s at her mum’s 🙄 In SEW much pain you have to take a selfie for the gram? Bore off
Thank you, I’m gonna do some research into that todayxxxx

Reactions: 1
I was watching Munchy Gab’s allergy test result video and the glee at being “diagnosed” was unreal. She even mentions she suspects she has IBS?!

Most of these allergies seem to have disappeared.

Reactions: 35
I was watching Munchy Gab’s allergy test result video and the glee at being “diagnosed” was unreal. She even mentions she suspects she has IBS?!

Most of these allergies seem to have disappeared.

YES THIS!! Honestly this when it really hit me how odd she is! She paid £300 for this test or so and it came back where she was intolerant to A LOT of foods. But when she realised how difficult it is to actually eat with all those intolerances, she just gave up. It's just another attention seeking thing and craves something to be wrong/different.

Reactions: 43
Dear Gabby

duck if with your "if anyone else is going through health problems, I'm sorry and I hope they can be dealt with ASAP"

Sincerely,
A chronically ill person

Reactions: 51
haha, brilliant thread title! 👏🏻

Father’s Day tomorrow, wonder if Gab is gonna mention anything on social media? since she claims to dislike her sew sew mean, gay dad.

Dear Gabby

duck if with your "if anyone else is going through health problems, I'm sorry and I hope they can be dealt with ASAP"

Sincerely,
A chronically ill person
same here x

Reactions: 13
Dear Gabby

Sincerely,
A chronically ill person
Good god yes! I’m on dialysis and never know when im going to get my third kidney. But yes, I’ll be cured by next week xox

• Heart
Reactions: 23
haha, brilliant thread title! 👏🏻

Father’s Day tomorrow, wonder if Gab is gonna mention anything on social media? since she claims to dislike her sew sew mean, gay dad.
I would love to know why she hates her dad so much. If your publicly going to bash him atleast tell us why.

Like we all have problems I’ve recently cut ties with my dad which was hard but when someone you love is always drunk & gambles all there money away & can never rememberer a convo you've had. You do just give up.

I would love to know what makes him so mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I would love to know why she hates her dad so much. If your publicly going to bash him atleast tell us why.

Like we all have problems I’ve recently cut ties with my dad which was hard but when someone you love is always drunk & gambles all there money away & can never rememberer a convo you've had. You do just give up.

I don’t think there’s anything. I imagine it was a bit of a Philip Schofield situation and he just came out later on in life.
Being the judgemental, horrible cow that she is she won’t have liked it and has probably refused to ever move past it.

He has helped her quite a few times in the past with moving/building stuff considering how far away he lives from Brighton so I can’t imagine it’s as bad a relationship as she makes out. Much like with EVERYTHING in her life.

Reactions: 32

It’s probably because he doesn’t take her tit like Jane does, Jane is a doormat to Gabby. Guarantee her Dad was the one to say no to her as a child/teen and that’s why she hates him

Reactions: 37
Have you all seen the video where she's with Zoe and she tells her dad painted her room "POO BROWN" and she looks crazy angry about it and Zoe is like "...oh no...ha..." wtf is with bashing your dad to hundreds of thousands of people?

Reactions: 12
Things that make me happy - painting walls, putting on tit voices and pretending to be a cat, playing animal crossing and moaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Bloody hell. If I said no to as much stuff as Gabbie does my therapist would quit.
Has she ever tried saying yes to something? Because i'm struggling to think of any examples within the past 3 years.
Literally the worst advice! 🤦‍♀️ 'Oh just shut yourself off from the world and say no everything. Do it so much that it comes to the point where you have no self esteem or confidence and you need your Mum to be with you to do anything.'
I'm also dreading the chaos of normal life but I know shutting myself off doesn't help me in the long run. Sigh.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I hate the way she always has to wade in with her know it all advice when she’s hardly a poster child for stable mental health, self control and aspirational living.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Thing is Piers Morgan has actually been speaking nothing but sense lately. I don’t like the guy but he’s held all the right people to account in recent months and been fighting on the right side of things... shows how much attention she’s been paying.
All of her views and opinions are so skin deep. There’s no real knowledge Behind anything she says.

Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.