Gabriella Lindley #11 Caught breaking government guidelines, Jane’s hiding in the sidelines!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's so much to discuss in her vlog, but love her talking about the group chat she's in like we're actually going to believe she has friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Gabriella Lindley #12 - All of these ‘scans’ must be costing her thousands, SEW SEW much money for a case of Munchausens

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Captioning her video clips “*while I wait for my TRAMADOL medication to kick in” like why not just say pain? Why are you bragging about having a doctor’s prescription? Odd odd girl

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Captioning her video clips “*while I wait for my TRAMADOL medication to kick in” like why not just say pain? Why are you bragging about having a doctor’s prescription? Odd odd girl
I was just about to comment exactly the same thing!

Reactions: 4
I could see being excited to have found something that helps with pain, but she's said she was high twice and mentioned it by name a multitude of times. That it was even Doctor prescribed, like bragging about being high on opiates is cool. But only if your doctor provided them.

Reactions: 9
If she didn’t earn money from Youtube then she would’ve had to get a proper job. One where she can’t lounge around in the same pair tan stained, dribble marked pyjamas for a fortnight. One where she has to leave the house and be seen all the time. So...don’t look a gift horse in the mouth Slobby. Nobody is forcing you to stay on Youtube either, as she loves to tell people in low paid jobs “you chose that job :)

Reactions: 24
she tweeted earlier about a drama channel, by the time i clicked on it, it literally said this tweet has been deleted. She "hates drama channels" however instantly tweets her invalid opinion whenever anything happens for the twitter hype. just a bit jealous noone knows who she is to make a drama video out of her, would include conversing with other adults apposed to her mother

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.