Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gutted I missed the mess, did you get any screenshots 😂

Ok she is now talking about her haemorrhoids
No screenshots 🤣 But it sums up quite perfectly like this:
- George smearing makeup on her face and failing miserably.
- Of course we were treated to her overstuffed drawers and general mess in the background.
- Can’t put on a lip to save her life, it was all botched and she couldn’t even be bothered to put on some mascara or liner. Laziness as usual.
- she was constantly distracted by pervs
- got snarky and snapped at people who told her she should ignore the haters.
- got snarky with a lady for telling her she doesn’t think she is fat
- got snarky at another follower who told her she should ignore the trolls.
- got a rush of pervs commenting and she got so overwhelmed with them that she abruptly ended the live because “her anxiety was just going through the roof and she can’t with all this”.

Classic Georgina. 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nothing to do with the fact her ability to apply makeup is shite ! She needs to just stop ...

Reactions: 1
No screenshots 🤣 But it sums up quite perfectly like this:
- George smearing makeup on her face and failing miserably.
- Of course we were treated to her overstuffed drawers and general mess in the background.
- Can’t put on a lip to save her life, it was all botched and she couldn’t even be bothered to put on some mascara or liner. Laziness as usual.
- she was constantly distracted by pervs
- got snarky and snapped at people who told her she should ignore the haters.
- got snarky with a lady for telling her she doesn’t think she is fat
- got snarky at another follower who told her she should ignore the trolls.
- got a rush of pervs commenting and she got so overwhelmed with them that she abruptly ended the live because “her anxiety was just going through the roof and she can’t with all this”.

Classic Georgina. 💁🏻‍♀️
hahahah sounds brilliant I’m gutted I missed it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG she is doing a live makeup try on and it is a Hot mess!! Only 33 people watching and most are pervs asking her to show her bits 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I watched it too! For someone who had been desperate to try Trinny's products she had absolutely no idea what any of them were or how to use them - surely you'd look that up beforehand?!

Those products are designed to be absolutely foolproof and used by people who have no make up experience at all, without any brushes applied just using your fingers and that was probably without a doubt the worst demonstration of them I've ever seen.

The finished look was more 'coming home from a party after the walk of shame' than 'well put together, polished woman'

Literally I have no idea how she was SO bad at doing that!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her over made up drag makeup is another aspect of her that is problematic...she seems to think she's an expert even though she does the whole self deprecating bullshit speech....

I'm not surprised she has gotten piles the way she squats lifting those weights ...and yes her form is appalling! Why when she knows this and the fact that people will comment does she persist in filming herself doing it?

Reactions: 5
Her over made up drag makeup is another aspect of her that is problematic...she seems to think she's an expert even though she does the whole self deprecating bullshit speech....

I'm not surprised she has gotten piles the way she squats lifting those weights ...and yes her form is appalling! Why when she knows this and the fact that people will comment does she persist in filming herself doing it?
She knows her form is tit and that’s why she is defending herself even before the comments come in. 💁🏻‍

Reactions: 3
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Crap she's shinier than tin foil obs shows trinny london and other brands don't get a duck about who they send products to as long as they got a good follower count.....trinny see her stories she's begging for us to like her posts. Then talking about haemorrhoids.

Her defensiveness of weight lifting peed me off George we know you're not a pro you're not a pro at anything but form is important better to slower and less reps with good form otherwise you'll actually do damage to yourself. Although tbh christ she really does need to get in the bleeping bin

Reactions: 4
Crap she's shinier than tin foil obs shows trinny london and other brands don't get a duck about who they send products to as long as they got a good follower count.....trinny see her stories she's begging for us to like her posts. Then talking about haemorrhoids.

Her defensiveness of weight lifting peed me off George we know you're not a pro you're not a pro at anything but form is important better to slower and less reps with good form otherwise you'll actually do damage to yourself. Although tbh christ she really does need to get in the bleeping bin
A totally unnecessary post about her bum ..again...and surprisingly no swipe up for the bum cream she used !

• Haha
She can’t and won’t. 🤣 Plenty of people have told her it is annoying AF but she just blocks them and keeps on begging for likes. 🤦🏻‍♀️
She's a narcissistic...it's all about the likes. It's sadly how she measures her worth...all very sad!

Reactions: 2
She's a narcissistic...it's all about the likes. It's sadly how she measures her worth...all very sad!
Honestly what else in life does she have she seems to go through friends like there's no tomorrow and her highligh driving the husband to a New area for a run really George some of us are working jobs to keep our bills paid and you do nothing all day

• Heart
Honestly what else in life does she have she seems to go through friends like there's no tomorrow and her highligh driving the husband to a New area for a run really George some of us are working jobs to keep our bills paid and you do nothing all day
And that is exactly why she keeps begging for the likes and engagement. She has no talents whatsoever, no skills and she wouldn’t last a day in a normal job and she knows it. I think she wouldn’t even want to have a proper job because she is lazy as hell and prefers earning money showing her ass and tits putting in minimal effort. She considers going to the gym and getting waxes and nails done a job.

Reactions: 3
Why didn't he just run to a new area ? Isn't that the point of being a distance runner like him ?

Her content is seriously dull ...and she really is humourless with no personality or banter...

• Haha
I couldn't face watching it all, did she mark that Trinny post as hastag ad or gifted? Or did she actually buy it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.