Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she knows that nudity gets her the likes she craves so desperately, but you don’t dare sexualise her!! Just wait and see, within no time she will share some screenshots of DM her pervert male followers send her, victimising...
Her day to day posts achieve less than 5,000 likes on average which is piss poor considering her following is huge. The fact that in order to up the likes ( which she always gets on her naked pics ) she has to post pics of herself naked or in very little is incredibly sad imo ...she is very aware of this but is so desperate to hold onto the influencer lifestyle she continues to sell herself short...all the empowering of women speeches in the world won't alter the fact she uses her naked arse to up her engagement..

Reactions: 3
Her retreat mate has had a cancer diagnosis ( prognosis is good) so I would assume that has been why she has been posting all the angst this past week. Still can't understand why she didn't just say my friend is going through some upsetting stuff please bear with me rather than making it all about her !

Reactions: 4
Its awful for curves and curls but don't get my George has to be so much me me me all the time be there for your friend

Reactions: 5
Her retreat mate has had a cancer diagnosis ( prognosis is good) so I would assume that has been why she has been posting all the angst this past week. Still can't understand why she didn't just say my friend is going through some upsetting stuff please bear with me rather than making it all about her !
if this is the reason I’d be very disappointed if I was the friend in question. If my friend received a diagnosis like that I’d be incredibly upset but I would put on a brave face for my friend and be there for her, because it’s about her and not me. My friend would have enough to deal with without me publicly moping about it on my social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
if this is the reason I’d be very disappointed if I was the friend in question. If my friend received a diagnosis like that I’d be incredibly upset but I would put on a brave face for my friend and be there for her, because it’s about her and not me. My friend would have enough to deal with without me publicly moping about it on my social media.
Hopefully her friend has enough sense not to look at her pathetic attention seeking stories

Reactions: 1
Now she's talking about wanting to have less meat in her diet and release an e cookery book like urgh how about you stop promoting fast fashion first

Reactions: 3
Now she's talking about wanting to have less meat in her diet and release an e cookery book like urgh how about you stop promoting fast fashion first
She has the worst palette ever! She throws everything into a bowl and hopes for the best ... has no clue what herbs and spices go together..., absolutely hilarious she thinks she’s qualified to do a cookery book ! And anyone that eats that amount of garlic in one meal definitely has no place advising others ...

Last edited:
I laughed out loud when she said she would love to do a cooking e-book! With that slop you put together?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow. I am really sorry for Hayley getting this awful diagnosis, but immediately putting up an amazon wish list up for people to buy you stuff?? Please correct me if I’m wrong but to me this seems like really poor taste.
Sorry for her diagnosis but she has 0 decency.
How was this people educated? Cancer is no excuse.

Reactions: 5
Wow. I am really sorry for Hayley getting this awful diagnosis, but immediately putting up an amazon wish list up for people to buy you stuff?? Please correct me if I’m wrong but to me this seems like really poor taste.
This is absolutely disgusting...what she should have said is make a donation to cancer research or a similar charity...

And all the items bar a few were added on October 20th so not on her wishlist at all... what is wrong with these people that they think its ok to cash in on peoples kindness like this ..absolutely sickening.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
This is absolutely disgusting...what she should have said is make a donation to cancer research or a similar charity...

And all the items bar a few were added on October 20th so not on her wishlist at all... what is wrong with these people that they think its ok to cash in on peoples kindness like this ..absolutely sickening.
Agreed. Who on earth wants to send her stuff anyway? I find that very odd that you would want to send presents to a stranger

Wow I'm sorry she has been diagnosed with cancer but as she did quite an informative igtv about her gynea issues perhaps maybe sharing information for other women and promoting donating to good causes such as cancer awareness would be more appropriate. This is is self entitled and tacky. I have work with cancer patients and you know what not one of them ever promotes there amazon wishlist

Reactions: 10
Wow I'm sorry she has been diagnosed with cancer but as she did quite an informative igtv about her gynea issues perhaps maybe sharing information for other women and promoting donating to good causes such as cancer awareness would be more appropriate. This is is self entitled and tacky. I have work with cancer patients and you know what not one of them ever promotes there amazon wishlist
I work in an oncology department and not once have i ever heard of a patient doing this.

What a group of amazing ladies did do is raise a load of money for the department. You know something that benefits the many instead of a sole recipient

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.