Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It all just looks grubby ! 🤢
I imagine everything is sticky. We have shelves in our kitchen and no cupboards (looks stylish but something we regret doing) and I spend a good hour each week taking everything off the shelves and washing them as everything gets coated in a film of cooking stickiness - I can’t imagine someone who can’t even be arsed to close her pants drawers would do that. She is so gross

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I've always been of the train of thought that messy desk / messy mind. Same goes for your living space. Chaotic. No wonder she's all over the place. Fix one and the other will follow.

Reactions: 6
I've always been of the train of thought that messy desk / messy mind. Same goes for your living space. Chaotic. No wonder she's all over the place. Fix one and the other will follow.
I'm with you on that one. I cannot sit at my desk at home to work unless my surroundings are clean and organised. Same goes if I'm reading - the room has to be clean and tidy or I cannot concentrate!

Reactions: 3
Such a weird life isn’t it, posing about your home in your under-crackers taking photos of your bare bits.

Reactions: 4
Such a weird life isn’t it, posing about your home in your under-crackers taking photos of your bare bits.
She's desperately trying to be relevant but is unable to get her point across without turning it into her looking grubby and desperate ...

Reactions: 5
Nothing makes a statement like saggy grandpa underwear and a saggy side boob... 🤢🤦🏻‍♀️
But she photoshopped her pics to have longer thinner legs lol.

i literally see through her bopobullshit It’s just for swipe ups and codes to be used got money and literally in wanting as many likes and comments in her uploads.

Only way she gets engagement- perv photos perv messages then post about men being pervs

I've no doubt she will get lots of can I have your knickers requests ! She could be spending this time productively by going thorough her followers and blocking the pervs ...

Only way she gets engagement- perv photos perv messages then post about men being pervs
exactly. With the amount of idiot pervs following her how can she not expect them to request things if she just puts these crazy things out there?

Reactions: 4
I used to read her blog back in the day, stumbled across it looking for a brand review for Freya but i actually missed her transition to instagram and cant remember what she did for a living before? Does anyone know? When did she go full time influencer?

Reactions: 2
I used to read her blog back in the day, stumbled across it looking for a brand review for Freya but i actually missed her transition to instagram and cant remember what she did for a living before? Does anyone know? When did she go full time influencer?
She was a nanny when i started following her about 6 years ago

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.