Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xyzcba

VIP Member
My girl needs a day off! You know it’s a squat right George? It’s really not that deep for you to be huffing and puffing screwing all over your stories that the majority of messages have said you’ve got nothing to brag about.

I can’t go as deep as you right, but my alignment going down in perfect because I don’t slut drop with a barbel.

but you cling on to those 5 messages lying to your face about your form boo
She shouldn't be going that deep with weight on if she can't get out of it without losing form. There's no point bragging about her depth when she looks like a wobbly clam shell mess coming back out of it! Save the brags for your personal space, if you're going to share something like that with such a big following you would be a total moron not to expect at least some level of criticism.

And as said above, unless the PT is a trained weightlifting coach then I wouldn't be banging the drum that they say it's fine so that's good enough for me! Also interesting that she's had a PT for 2 years but was on the beg for money earlier this year - I honestly think she thinks we're all stupid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Annagalanta

Chatty Member
She's been having botox for ages but keeps it quiet because the response was very negative when she said she was trying it ages back. And the swamp coloured nails are hideous.

Anyone got a new thread title ideas ?
I am always in favour of just sticking with the same, easier to find for people.

Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #3

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Yeah I saw that and wondered if she was talking about Callie and dani but honestly who knows? She seems to struggle so much to keep friends. Also the comment about how she hopes Robbie has an affair - how effing ridiculous if she ffs. Who says that?!?

• Wow

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
What is this all about? Who is it for? Did she just spend a day dressing up and pretend a ketchup bottle is period blood. She needs to grow up, this isn’t edgy, she is such a waste of space
F6E52AF4-F75F-462E-AAD3-1862D6A5C661.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Jammydodge

VIP Member
What can I say, people are also a bit dumb, aren't they? Good-hearted but the level of naivety.
Money that could've gone towards a cancer charity or research....

could she not have bought the fluffy socks herself ? No one is forcing people to send her items i understand that but it is such an abuse of her platform to do what she is doing ...

• Heart

Jammydodge

VIP Member
In order to succeed you need to be likeable and relatable...she is neither!

Her content has become repetitive and is totally unimaginative...hands up who is sick of seeing her slumped in a corner in yet another set of freebies underwear...hands up who is sick of seeing her ruining another dress with a crap belt and awful shoes....hands up who is fed up of her constant negativity and beg for likes...she cashes in on every aspect of her online life ...she even charges for that shit show of a podcast she is involved with ...time to get in the real world George and earn a living honestly.

Jammydodge

VIP Member
Georgina is just deeply unpleasant, rude and with a very limited intelligence.
She could simply say she doesn't believe in those products and that she's not interested. The truth is, whether their products are good or bad (and there must be some authority to control that), she indirectly made them gaining a lot of new followers. I guess that wasn't her initial idea.
Because in Georgina's narrow minded world any attention is better than none ! She's desperate for engagement and it show's in how she is behaving.

The guys mother ( whilst I don't agree with some of what she said - her my boobs are bigger than yours comment was a bit odd ! - ) was absolutely correct in that a bit of humility was would do Georgina a lot of good. Personally I think FFFB as a 'brand' and as a person is negative, she projects meaness and vulgarity and whilst she is very good at writing fancy speeches on kindness and tolerance the reality is she does not practice that in her interactions online.

Jammydodge

VIP Member
Someone asks a question and she just doesn’t bother to answer... Just makes them watch her way too long video... 🙄View attachment 330522
She bangs on constantly about her lack of engagement but when someone takes the time to engage with her and asks a reasonable question she can't be bothered to type a personal response...

And she reckons she is capable of running a membership group on Facebook? She's an absolute joke

• Haha

F*ckbopoinfluencers

I feel like no one deserves the sight of her bulging out of an ill fitting corset to be inflicted on them frankly...

Who the fuck says "you don't deserve my corset photos really? How up your own arse can you get

• Haha

Annagalanta

Chatty Member
Again she doesn’t practice what she preaches. She is a bully. She has no class and has a big fat mouth that just needs to be shut up for once. Blabbermouth.
Yes I suppose I agree with that these products are not for her and might not be necessary at all but they are definitely part of a culture she just doesn’t understand. Ayurvedic yoni steaming is an ancient practice and she should do her research before she gets on her high horse.
Now of course she is trying to fix it and clear her reputation by asking about small businesses and talking about people being vulnerable. She’s a cunt.

Attachments

Reactions: 8

Lucia

VIP Member
She loves to over accessorise. A statement necklace is meant to be that - a statement, the main event. You don’t also add on big earrings and a hairband and the kitchen sink.
She honestly reminds me of a child playing dress but even they can put together a better outfit than George

• Haha

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
I get that being an “influencer” at the moment is hard but thats her own fault for not saving for her future. Also she has a husband so its not like they rely on a sole income.

Her engagement is so low because all the shit she is trying to sell is rubbish, its the sort of stuff you would find at the market. All these dresses are nothing like i have seen anyone actually wear, her style is attrocious.

SequinLover

OMG she is doing a live makeup try on and it is a Hot mess!! Only 33 people watching and most are pervs asking her to show her bits 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I watched it too! For someone who had been desperate to try Trinny's products she had absolutely no idea what any of them were or how to use them - surely you'd look that up beforehand?!

Those products are designed to be absolutely foolproof and used by people who have no make up experience at all, without any brushes applied just using your fingers and that was probably without a doubt the worst demonstration of them I've ever seen.

The finished look was more 'coming home from a party after the walk of shame' than 'well put together, polished woman'

Literally I have no idea how she was SO bad at doing that!

• Haha