Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And this is why she is soo problematic...her assumption that what she provides ' deserves' payment for, the fact the items are free, that she profits because she AL everything too and then goes onto sell the items at practically the original selling ...isn't that payment enough?

Lockdown has given people a lot more free time, myself included, and unfortunately for the likes of George it's allowed people to really look at what these self proclaimed influencers get upto and how they manipulate and prey on the people that follow them with the sole intention of extracting as much money out of them as possible at every opportunity.

Her sloppy unimaginative approach to how she presents all the free items she receives has definitely been apparent this year and her engagement reflects that...

Also does one person really need that much underwear ?
People should report her to the brands

Reactions: 3
People should report her to the brands
Do they realise that it’s influencing me not to buy from them? Why not pass that saving to the customer rather than send her items to then sell on for money?

That sturdy by design range, she’s sold so many pieces and shown them ripped and retreaded - it doesn’t give me confidence in a quality brand

Absolutely shocker ...her mate treats it like a jumble sale, crumpled creased clothes laid out on the floor she does however charge premium prices for all the items that George has got for free ...

I don't understand why the people buying don't go look on Asos, for example, where they can buy the item cheaper and more importantly clean !!
what is the name of that group?

Reactions: 1
what is the name of that group?
I'm not sure exactly as i unfollowed in disgust a while ago ...fullerfigurefullerbust sales page or something similar i think

Do they realise that it’s influencing me not to buy from them? Why not pass that saving to the customer rather than send her items to then sell on for money?

That sturdy by design range, she’s sold so many pieces and shown them ripped and retreaded - it doesn’t give me confidence in a quality brand
The tops also offer no support and require a sports bra underneath..considering she helped design them you would have thought she would have got that part right.

The tops also offer no support and require a sports bra underneath..considering she helped design them you would have thought she would have got that part right.

Reactions: 1

She has put me off a lot of brands

Reactions: 2
View attachment 324719
I had to read this 3 times. What?? Pathetic attention seeker...
What the hell are stress included piles ?! She really needs to read what she writes before she posts it ...1 for ridiculous typos like that and 2 to guage if what she has written is really appropriate and necessary... her issue is she thinks she’s funny but she really isn't..it's crass and unnecessary...perhaps someone needs to tag FH in so she can see how her range is being promoted!

Reactions: 7
What the hell are stress included piles ?! She really needs to read what she writes before she posts it ...1 for ridiculous typos like that and 2 to guage if what she has written is really appropriate and necessary... her issue is she thinks she’s funny but she really isn't..it's crass and unnecessary...perhaps someone needs to tag FH in so she can see how her range is being promoted!
She means piles as in 💩... that is how juvenile she is... she felt the need to share that she had haemorrhoids last week but didn’t get enough attention out of that.

If I worked for a brand I would be furious if one of the influencers we sent a sample to posted it in the context of piles! Not quite creating the glamorous, sexy vibe that most underwear companies want to curate for potential customers...

Reactions: 10
She means piles as in 💩... that is how juvenile she is... she felt the need to share that she had haemorrhoids last week but didn’t get enough attention out of that.
Yes ..but she meant to write stress 'induced ' not stress ' included '

If I worked for a brand I would be furious if one of the influencers we sent a sample to posted it in the context of piles! Not quite creating the glamorous, sexy vibe that most underwear companies want to curate for potential customers...
Exactly...

Reactions: 2
She is vile. I’m going to send this screenshot to the brand and ask if this is the advertising that that were after
I'm gonna do the same its not needed shes showcasing a product she has been gifted talk about the item and review i don't care positive or negatives but that's how I spend money.

Is that faded tan too I mean come you only have to pics at least make an effort honestly shes so trampy

Reactions: 8
Seemed like a bit of a dig at the underwear saying the pants don't sit properly, don't know whether its just me but seemed bitchy to put this when she's advertising FH underwear and complete pisstake when she got sent it for free

Reactions: 10
Seemed like a bit of a dig at the underwear saying the pants don't sit properly, don't know whether its just me but seemed bitchy to put this when she's advertising FH underwear and complete pisstake when she got sent it for free
This ! And the piles' mention too.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.