Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps promoting those Hey Estrid razors, but I swear she was promoting laser hair removal last year???? If you've had laser you don't need razors hun.
You’d be surprised, I’ve had 10 sessions and I’m still bloody shaving 🥲 thought I’d be done and dusted with razors by now 😂

Reactions: 2
You’d be surprised, I’ve had 10 sessions and I’m still bloody shaving 🥲 thought I’d be done and dusted with razors by now 😂
Oh really! I've had 3 sessions and haven't noticed a change yet. I remember Freya saying how hair free she was... anything for the paid ads

Buys €600+ airpods max, complains that they have noise cancelling and she doesn't like that (what the headphones are known for) and is too stupid to see you can turn off ANC.. and then asks how to clean them when the headphones are also known for having easily removable ear cups.

She's totally clueless and just helpless.
I can’t decide if it’s asking so she gets the engagement or that she really doesn’t read up on something before purchasing, just has them for the gram?!

Reactions: 5
And honestly she could google it and get an answer in 2 minutes. It would take her less time than writing that story. 🤯

Reactions: 3
I've had 6 sessions and can barely see any difference. I'm convinced it's all a big con unfortunately. Everyone I know who has had at least 6 sessions still has to shave in some capacity.

Regarding laser, stick with it. I’ve had about 12 sessions and I’m mostly hair free and only have to spot shave every few months. I’m at the stage where I have to go once every 6ish months for a touch up

That's reassuring to hear. I was getting mine done at Therapie Clinic but it was much cheaper than other places I've seen advertised so I'm hoping it actually works

Oh really! I've had 3 sessions and haven't noticed a change yet. I remember Freya saying how hair free she was... anything for the paid ads
Well I have seen some difference to be fair, my armpits are pretty hair free/take a good while to grow back! When they do it’s sparse. Also down below has worked well 😂 as for my legs… not a huge difference.

brilliant! I do think she’ll be making a lot but Christ she spends it. And the what I bought/designer bag videos are sooo tasteless 🤢
Yeah definitely she makes a good amount of money, but she spends a looooooot + flat rent. And like I love me luxury brands as much as she does which is why I do like watching her, but the fact I love luxury and I know the estimated amount spent on each items shared (+ items she’s probably not showing like everyday basics -undies/bras/equipment/etc) I’m just like woooooow that’s a lot of money just flying out the door

Reactions: 3
Didn't she say her bf didn't want to be online/super private but she recently uploaded a fully visible pic of him on her stories?
Tbh they both seem a bit tasteless - splurging for all the super obvious in your face designer tat, including the fact that she lives in (central?) London but needs a Range Rover to change clothes in for her shoots?

Regarding her designer spending - I just can't get over how much expensive stuff she buys to never wear/wear once and then sell. It seems a bit that she's more into the instant gratification/flexing for trends than actually buying stuff she loves.

I mean Prada version of the moonboots to go in the snow for three days in a luxury resort??? When she doesn't even do any winter sport regularly... things like that are just gross to me.

If you can afford it, and practically use your stuff, I am not judging but in her case... usually I end up rolling my eyes. One of my best friends when I was a teenager was from a very wealthy family - we had to wear white polo tshirts for gym class and hers was from Prada. To her mother that was just the 'go to' to buy a basic tee from.. and fine, she wore that Prada polo tshirt for the whole year of gym class lol. Not just burning money for the sake of it...

Reactions: 5
She again wouldn't mark that Freddie's Flowers as an ad on the screen, only in the description box. Is that legal in the UK?

Reactions: 1
Didn't she say her bf didn't want to be online/super private but she recently uploaded a fully visible pic of him on her stories?
Tbh they both seem a bit tasteless - splurging for all the super obvious in your face designer tat, including the fact that she lives in (central?) London but needs a Range Rover to change clothes in for her shoots?

Regarding her designer spending - I just can't get over how much expensive stuff she buys to never wear/wear once and then sell. It seems a bit that she's more into the instant gratification/flexing for trends than actually buying stuff she loves.

I mean Prada version of the moonboots to go in the snow for three days in a luxury resort??? When she doesn't even do any winter sport regularly... things like that are just gross to me.

If you can afford it, and practically use your stuff, I am not judging but in her case... usually I end up rolling my eyes. One of my best friends when I was a teenager was from a very wealthy family - we had to wear white polo tshirts for gym class and hers was from Prada. To her mother that was just the 'go to' to buy a basic tee from.. and fine, she wore that Prada polo tshirt for the whole year of gym class lol. Not just burning money for the sake of it...
she did say he wanted to be private which is why I was shocked she posted him. He gets up to some ‘business’ that is a bit underhand so not surprised he wanted to be private.
he was desperate for a ‘rich’ girl, very materialistic, and he moved in with her to her flat, drives her car, that’s what he’s attracted to it’s crazy. He won’t want to lose his meal ticket. I think she will pay for a lot of what they do

• Wow
Reactions: 4
she did say he wanted to be private which is why I was shocked she posted him. He gets up to some ‘business’ that is a bit underhand so not surprised he wanted to be private.
he was desperate for a ‘rich’ girl, very materialistic, and he moved in with her to her flat, drives her car, that’s what he’s attracted to it’s crazy. He won’t want to lose his meal ticket. I think she will pay for a lot of what they do
Wait what does he do ...

Reactions: 2
Isn't it so ironic how girls like Freya who seem to have it all and are in a very priviliged situation tend to have life coaches to motivate them to get out of bed early. Like seriously, most of us have to get up at a certain time to get ready for work. She finds it hard to get up so needs a coach to guide her and to prompt her to go for walks in the morning. Honestly, some of these influencers need to get a grip. I feel like they've all become so unrelatable and their time in the spotlight will decline drastically in the next few years.

Reactions: 14