Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes defo gained some weight, but I guess being in a relationship can do that to you. Especially as they seem to eat out and get uber eats all the time. A whole foods shop here and there for the gram but can't see them going out to do the weekly shop - not glam enough

Reactions: 2
Has anyone tried that skin&me brand? I genuinely do believe she's seen results from it and uses it everyday, but whenever she's doing her skincare routine it just sounds like an ad for the brand and takes up a good chunk of the video.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone tried that skin&me brand? I genuinely do believe she's seen results from it and uses it everyday, but whenever she's doing her skincare routine it just sounds like an ad for the brand and takes up a good chunk of the video.
I’m really put off trying skin&me and beauty pie as they are so heavily promoted as “THIS HAS REALLY CHANGED MY SKIN” yet they all still use so many other expensive products. It’s not just Freya it’s all of them.

Reactions: 3
Also I'm glad she removed her diamond necklace before tanning but I'm not sure why she doesn't remove her bracelets and earrings - imagine all the built up gunk on them!

Reactions: 5
I find it so problematic that she went to a Chris Brown concert… how is no one calling her out in the comments of her video? Whilst I don’t believe in cancel culture, surely domestic abuse is a limit!

Reactions: 7
I 100% recommend skin&me. I’ve been using it almost 3 months ago now, I only use the daily doser though. It has tretinoin which is prescription only. It does cause some irritation/dryness when you use it first, especially since the concentration increases every month. I can’t remember the last time I had a spot!

I 100% recommend skin&me. I’ve been using it almost 3 months ago now, I only use the daily doser though. It has tretinoin which is prescription only. It does cause some irritation/dryness when you use it first, especially since the concentration increases every month. I can’t remember the last time I had a spot!
me too!!!

Reactions: 1
I thought he was quite well off himself? How else would you explain the ridiculous gifts he gets for her?
If you don‘t have to pay rent, gas money or insurance for you car there‘s lots of money left over every month to buy a few gifts here and there

I hate the way she dresses she literally just copies everyone else and Zara Zara Zara head to toe so boring

Reactions: 4
I'm just always so devastated about the amount of shopping she does and how many items she buys to just use one or a few times. If one t shirt takes 2500 litres of water to make, how many million litres of water does Freya's shopping addiction add up to in a year :( It's very outdated to shop so much and not be conscious about these things.

Saw a comment under one of her TikToks asking if she had a nose job- could possibly explain why she disappeared for a bit?

Reactions: 1
Last week when I was sick I ended up watching The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills in my braindead coma. Erika Jayne reminds me so much of Freya, it is crazy. Looks-wise on the show (seasons 6 and 7) and materialistic personality wise.

Other than that, I feel like you could watch her stories from a year ago and they are the same as now - thousands upon thousands spent in Zara, piles and piles of sneakers and then caked in expensive ass jewellery.

Reactions: 4
On the new vlog why the hell is Freya asking her bf whether he will get drunk at a kids bday party?!

• Haha
Did she address what was wrong and why she stopped posting on YouTube for a short while?