Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why, when I baulk at the prices of Hermes, Loewe and many other luxury brands Freya purchases, am I most irritated by the fact that the buttercream birthday cake was never touched? 😡😂😡. Perhaps it’s because the cost of a cake is something I’m more familiar with. 🤪.

Had she popped it in the fridge, it’d be fine for a few days.
I agree it was ridiculous that no one touched it.

Also the way she calls the Loewe logo an anagram, such a thicko 🤣🫠🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do not understand why people pay so much money to be a walking advert for a company. 🤷‍♀️ However much you pay I think a large logo looks awful.
She's kidding herself mentioning quiet luxury. She's all (only?) about the logo - wouldn't buy most of the stuff otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched her spring try on haul - has she had more work done? I feel like her eyes look like they’ve been lifted or are slightly higher up her face? Or am I imagining it? 😳🤔

Reactions: 3
Just watched her spring try on haul - has she had more work done? I feel like her eyes look like they’ve been lifted or are slightly higher up her face? Or am I imagining it? 😳🤔
I couldn't bring myself to watch her try on more ill-fitting jackets and massive jeans so I can't help.

I do have some time on my hands now (just had an operation) so maybe I will watch now and report back!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I couldn't bring myself to watch her try on more ill-fitting jackets and massive jeans so I can't help.

I do have some time on my hands now (just had an operation) so maybe I will watch now and report back!
The clothes are awful. It’s like a glam grandma’s wardrobe 😂😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree it was ridiculous that no one touched it.

Also the way she calls the Loewe logo an anagram, such a thicko 🤣🫠🤦🏻‍♀️
It is called the Anagram logo to be fair 😆 but it just shows how much time she spends reading about brands on social media and obsessing over brands that that’s the first phrase that comes to mind

Reactions: 2
Haha omggggg now I'm the thicko 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank you soph30 and apologies Freya 🫳🎤

• Haha
She must be absolutely raking it in. I’ve just watched her birthday present unboxing. Over a million for a house plus what 100k for the work she wants to do? Over £10k on birthday presents for herself, trips to Dubai. I always just assumed she must be spending everything she made but she made have ridiculous amounts coming in to sustain this kind of lifestyle

Reactions: 4
She must be absolutely raking it in. I’ve just watched her birthday present unboxing. Over a million for a house plus what 100k for the work she wants to do? Over £10k on birthday presents for herself, trips to Dubai. I always just assumed she must be spending everything she made but she made have ridiculous amounts coming in to sustain this kind of lifestyle
How do you know her house was over a million?!

Unfollowed her ages ago but just seen her house page, is her bf a footballer or something?
How is she affording all of this?

Unfollowed her ages ago but just seen her house page, is her bf a footballer or something?
How is she affording all of this?
He had some metaverse thing in his bio for a bit but loads of ppl say drug dealer

Reactions: 3
I did wonder if there was some money laundering going on. Or that dodgy FX trading that some of the Towie people were involved in.