Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the selling of digital art - it was huge last year/ year before last, and now it's sort of fizzled out but people still make huge amounts of profit from it
or use it as a way to filter non-legit money

Reactions: 1
I honestly think Freya should go to doctor's to find out if she has ADHD, because she is showing all the symptoms. One of the main ones is struggling with schedules and structure, getting out of bed, splurging money like crazy, shopping for the same things all over again and being a bit all over the place.

Reactions: 7
Hi everyone, I only recently found Freya on YouTube as I like to see videos on luxury bags. I noticed with her, that she always says her bags are in perfect pristine condition and has anyone noticed that some of them are not in the condition she thinks! For example the pink Gucci Marmont she showed a while ago had got really pointy from being worn cross-body and it was like she hadn’t even noticed. And I noticed a couple of her others had noticeable wear to them, yet she insists all her bags are in perfect condition. For some reason this really irritated me!

Reactions: 5
Looks like she’s been away having something done.She looks like a different person

Reactions: 4
I've just had Freya's 2022 Christmas unboxing video on and omg can she not read the room. Showing off the pressies her bf got her - designer bracelets and a giant loewe candle that costs £315.

It just baffles me how much they spend when they don't even own property or have anything sensible to show for their money.

Reactions: 4
Don't know how she can continue making hauls when she hasn't bought a single thing in 4 years that isn't: blazer, boxy t-shirt, oversized jacket, neutral knit jumper, someone commented 'BORING STUFF' hahaha and couldn't agree more

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have a feeling she could be pregnant and that's why she's been absent... Could be a false vibe tho.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I can't see her being Pregnant - she seems far too obsessed with bags and superficial things. I bet her and her bf are going through a rocky patch. He seems a bit much, always driving her car, living in her flat etc

Reactions: 3
I can't see her being Pregnant - she seems far too obsessed with bags and superficial things. I bet her and her bf are going through a rocky patch. He seems a bit much, always driving her car, living in her flat etc
that’s him to a t. He’s a user, I know of him due to mutual friends and he does the same with every girl. Picks someone who lives in a nice area, is really materialistic and then wiggles his way in.. and next thing you know he’s living With them in their fancy apts, driving around in their cars, flaunting wealth like it’s his

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
that’s him to a t. He’s a user, I know of him due to mutual friends and he does the same with every girl. Picks someone who lives in a nice area, is really materialistic and then wiggles his way in.. and next thing you know he’s living With them in their fancy apts, driving around in their cars, flaunting wealth like it’s his

I thought he was quite well off himself? How else would you explain the ridiculous gifts he gets for her?

Reactions: 3