Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has changed her face considerably with fillers and whatnot! She looks so different to when she first started, I unfollowed her a while ago but snoop every now and then, her face looks worse every time.

Has anyone else noticed how many times she posts photos of food and says how disgusting it was? I feel like 90% of her food photos she is saying it was disgusting etc.
I wondered if it was because of her eating disorder past? A lot of people say tendencies never really leave them

Reactions: 4
why on earth do people buy huge cars when they live in a city?
Because their opportunist boyfriend will tell them to get it, especially a RR Sport :ROFLMAO: so he can stunt with it and pick up the type of girls they really want in it. I tell you a lot of women need sense when they are dealing with certain types of men.

Reactions: 6
Because their opportunist boyfriend will tell them to get it, especially a RR Sport :ROFLMAO: so he can stunt with it and pick up the type of girls they really want in it. I tell you a lot of women need sense when they are dealing with certain types of men.
hes definitely driven it more than her

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe how Freya and so many other influencers keep saying they keep getting messages asking for their farfetch code. It seems unlikely as the influencer discount seems the exact same as the one for new customers and every influencer has the same offer, hardly a HUGE saving

Can’t believe how Freya and so many other influencers keep saying they keep getting messages asking for their farfetch code. It seems unlikely as the influencer discount seems the exact same as the one for new customers and every influencer has the same offer, hardly a HUGE saving
I also can't believe there is still a market for those showy-off 'look how many bags I have in my closet' videos. They are so cringey and out of touch now, I really cannot believe that influencers are still making this kind of content and passing it off as 'escapism' when there are so many other ideas for content that don't include relentlessly shoving your wealth down peoples' throats in a cost of living crisis lol

Reactions: 12
She looks kinda frail in her recent picutres - the face seems very sunken in… Hope she‘s doing alright.

She should be careful showing of all of her expensive things before a repeat of the molly mae robbery happens

She should be careful showing of all of her expensive things before a repeat of the molly mae robbery happens
i am quite surprised she hasn’t been robbed. She made it very very obvious where she lives in Chelsea. The constant showing off. She did try to say when she goes out and about she wears cheaper jewellery but if someone sees you with 5 gold rings on, they’re alerted to you despite if they’re cartier or astrid and miyu

Reactions: 2
I can’t with the moaning. People can’t heat their homes and this one is moaning about getting the wrong Prada jacket. Please Freya take a look at yourself and realize life isn’t about material things!!

Reactions: 7
I can’t with the moaning. People can’t heat their homes and this one is moaning about getting the wrong Prada jacket. Please Freya take a look at yourself and realize life isn’t about material things!!
oh no I could hardly watch it!! And the strop that the one she wanted would now be sold out. You just know she will be ringing that store all day long trying to get through to someone

oh no I could hardly watch it!! And the strop that the one she wanted would now be sold out. You just know she will be ringing that store all day long trying to get through to someone
She’s pathetic!! I used love watching her and thought she was so normal and down to earth. Can’t believe what she has turned into.

Freya gives me such baby Karen vibes, all the scary botox, handbag addiction, antivax energy and constant complaining about everything lmao.. its giving can I speak to your manager do you know who I am

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s pathetic!! I used love watching her and thought she was so normal and down to earth. Can’t believe what she has turned into.
same I absolutely loved her and followed her since the start. She’s changed scary amounts and for the worse.

Freya gives me such baby Karen vibes, all the scary botox, handbag addiction, antivax energy and constant complaining about everything lmao.. its giving can I speak to your manager do you know who I am
hit the nail on the head!!

I want to see a person who is NOT upset about getting the wrong coat after paying £££ for it. I get that it's a first world problem but she has the right to be upset - at least I would be!!

Reactions: 2