Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to see a person who is NOT upset about getting the wrong coat after paying £££ for it. I get that it's a first world problem but she has the right to be upset - at least I would be!!
Sure you can be upset. Does it warrant coming on to your story and posting 10+ stories about it? NO! Staff in these places are overworked and underpaid, of course they’re going to make mistakes at Christmas.

Reactions: 5
She seems to be really whiny when she doesn't get things her way. I remember when her electric toothbrush stopped working she posted on stories like 'wtf, it is only a few months old, what do I do' or similar.

I was just rolling my eyes - just contact the shop you bought it from and have them replace it under warranty. No need to make a big deal of it on your stories. Everyone can get a dud, even from a reputable company, no need to be the victim or blame the company on your stories before you try to resolve it.

I also find it strange how many of her very expensive clothes and bags she ends up selling without using or saying she wore it once and it was not for her in the end. She seems quite set on her style/preference so why is she making so many impulse purchases?

Reactions: 6
She seems to be really whiny when she doesn't get things her way. I remember when her electric toothbrush stopped working she posted on stories like 'wtf, it is only a few months old, what do I do' or similar.

I was just rolling my eyes - just contact the shop you bought it from and have them replace it under warranty. No need to make a big deal of it on your stories. Everyone can get a dud, even from a reputable company, no need to be the victim or blame the company on your stories before you try to resolve it.

I also find it strange how many of her very expensive clothes and bags she ends up selling without using or saying she wore it once and it was not for her in the end. She seems quite set on her style/preference so why is she making so many impulse purchases?
sje said she was going to therapy now instead of spending money on things… doesn’t look like it’s helping

I saw her over the Christmas period and thought she pretty much looks as she does on her feed. Maybe a bit shorter. Definitely has fillers.

Freya said on stories today how with her clothes she aims for quality, not quantity... Oh lord.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The what I got for Christmas video I can’t bring myself to watch but just so so out of touch,
Someone have a word with her

Reactions: 4
Anyone think she’s slowly morphing into a Lydia Millen 2.0? Sadly I used to love how you could relate to her but not anymore it’s all designer designer designer

Reactions: 7
Anyone think she’s slowly morphing into a Lydia Millen 2.0? Sadly I used to love how you could relate to her but not anymore it’s all designer designer designer
its All she has to talk about. Now she’s done a video on best and worst purchases of 2022. The flaunting of her wealth is out of touch and embarrassing. But it’s also her whole personality now. All she does is buy stuff, vapid girl

Reactions: 7
I wouldn't be seen dead with the designer tat ....so easily faked nowadays.....its just embarrassing and cringeworthy, another self obsessed me me .

She's even starting to look like her a bit! Can't get over how similar their faces are in her latest vlog. At 16:10 I got a shock as I thought she was at LEM's house for a second

Anyone else notice how Freya doesn't mark ads on Youtube like she should? The latest video about Farfetch was clearly an ad but she did not put it on the screen like the law requires.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else notice how Freya doesn't mark ads on Youtube like she should? The latest video about Farfetch was clearly an ad but she did not put it on the screen like the law requires.
report her to asa

Reactions: 1
aww boohoo poor Freya hasn't been able to go skiing for 5 years because none of her friends can skii... :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Freya jumps on every single thing that is popular. Surely she can never been happy as she is constantly trying to keep up with what’s new. It’s also such a wasteful way to live. As soon as something new comes along the other items get dumped. There is not one original thing about her.
i Just find her very vapid. I don’t think she is aware of herself at all.

I think she seems nicer than a lot of the influencers but just absolutely clueless and no sense of personal style whatsoever. She wears every trend that every other influencer does, after the rest do it.all her luxury items she wants/buys are the uniform for average girls of normal middle class backgrounds, becoming influencers and trying to look wealthy. Its like they are not sure what the wealthy actually wear so pick all the most basic mainstream pieces from each designer. She is draped in basic pieces that collectively could have bought her a house

Reactions: 13
She is draped in basic pieces that collectively could have bought her a house
I was thinking about this!! Surely her collection if worth around 100k minimum already, maybe a lot lot more considering the jewellery too.

Reactions: 3
Buys €600+ airpods max, complains that they have noise cancelling and she doesn't like that (what the headphones are known for) and is too stupid to see you can turn off ANC.. and then asks how to clean them when the headphones are also known for having easily removable ear cups.

She's totally clueless and just helpless.

She keeps promoting those Hey Estrid razors, but I swear she was promoting laser hair removal last year???? If you've had laser you don't need razors hun.