Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always see Freya posting gushing comments on Lydia Millen's posts. Lydia will like the comments before and after Freya's but skip liking or commenting on Freya's. I've seen it this on a few posts. Reminds me of Em Sheldon commenting on every influencer's posts and getting ignored. Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't believe she spent £700 on those Loewe jeans which look just like anything she could get on the high Street except they have the Loewe logo but then she forgot to return them 🙄

Reactions: 2
She is spending soooo much money than before and I am confused as to how?! Is her bf loaded?

Reactions: 6
She is spending soooo much money than before and I am confused as to how?! Is her bf loaded?
no He’s not. I know people in his circle, well used to be. He was a bit odd. He’s also moved in with her… she pays the rent

• Haha
Reactions: 9
no He’s not. I know people in his circle, well used to be. He was a bit odd. He’s also moved in with her… she pays the rent
She doesn't seem to have posted anything about him on social media, I'm just curious how do you know who he is?

Reactions: 1
She doesn't seem to have posted anything about him on social media, I'm just curious how do you know who he is?
She hasn’t, but it was revealed here a while ago. I asked friends and they said yeah they’re together. His name is Reece. In his bio he has an NFT page but a while ago he had a link to a finance website, seems to jump from one thing to another

Reactions: 2
B6DF9CCA-D980-4A32-AB80-7E76648B0D3B.png
The girl is so out of touch with reality! This really annoyed me.. a “payday treat”?! I’m pretty sure for most people right now, they’d have to save up for a bit longer than just one payday!!!! People can barely buy food or fuel, or pay their energy bills, but she assumes most could buy an airwrap every month?! Oh, using her aff link too of course.. It’s very easy for all these influencers to forget about current circumstances for many, whilst they share their new range rovers and wish lists..

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1698013The girl is so out of touch with reality! This really annoyed me.. a “payday treat”?! I’m pretty sure for most people right now, they’d have to save up for a bit longer than just one payday!!!! People can barely buy food or fuel, or pay their energy bills, but she assumes most could buy an airwrap every month?! Oh, using her aff link too of course.. It’s very easy for all these influencers to forget about current circumstances for many, whilst they share their new range rovers and wish lists..
hahahah my payday treat is usually an 8 Euro meal at McDonalds, not a Dyson airwrap 🤣 I have one but I saved up for it for 5 months and bought it on sale before Christmas in 2020. 😅 I don‘t have a car and we live in a normal flat for rent and I can not afford 500 pound payday treats even though I lead a team at a big company so that’s that…

Reactions: 8
Not watched her vlogs in ages and just watched her new one about her car.
WHO THE HELL IS SHE NOW?

face looks completely different, accent has changed and everything about her.

her Lips look gross and whatever else shes had done to her face.
Used to really like her and her Vlogs. She just comes across as a pretentious twit now. No thanks

Reactions: 5
Was Freya's boyfriend wearing her VCA red Alhambra bracelet ?

Screenshot_20221108-121945_YouTube.jpg

Who is he? He bought her the bracelet for her birthday didnt he? He was driving the range in her last video..

Freya wears a black VCA Alhambra and he is wearing a red one. It may be the red one is his ...
He is very good-looking.

Has anyone else noticed how many times she posts photos of food and says how disgusting it was? I feel like 90% of her food photos she is saying it was disgusting etc.

Reactions: 9