Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it normal for these jobs to be paid by the hour? The way this reads she basically looks for someone who does every single part of her job for her. I find the job title of „assistant“ very unfitting. She’s looking for a strategic partner, a photographer, an editor. Not an assistant. I would love to know how much she would pay…

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but none of that Adanola stuff looked flattering on her. Especially the brown set - that really accentuated her apple figure

Reactions: 1
I unsubscribed. I’m sick of seeing her promote cheap clothes that she’d never actually wear off of her own accord.
I’ve done the same. It’s a shame as I’ve followed Freya since the early days where she was a breath of fresh air but she’s completely lost her sparkle now. Pisses me off promoting new look when she’s usually dripping in ysl etc. Must think we are absolute mugs

Reactions: 8
Freya is prime example of girl next door who everyone loved and could really relate to… who has now grown her platform, received money she used to dream of and has over shared and now seems like a completely different person. It’s sad because a lot of people will feel like that and she will lose the followers who stuck by her right from the start

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed her last year. I didn’t like how she turned out. I followed her when she was at about 50k it’s a shame really because I never thought she’d end up like the rest.

I can't get over the amount of designer purchases she seems to make on a weekly basis! Chanel bag last week, cartier ring this week! Is she from a rich family or something?!

Reactions: 6
I can't get over the amount of designer purchases she seems to make on a weekly basis! Chanel bag last week, cartier ring this week! Is she from a rich family or something?!
Seems to only get worse this week if you've seen her ig stories... She could literally by an apartment all cash within a few years if she didn't spend this much on random stuff.

Reactions: 5
Seems to only get worse this week if you've seen her ig stories... She could literally by an apartment all cash within a few years if she didn't spend this much on random stuff.
I wonder if her designer purchases are paid on credit cards so not really with her own money. She literally spends thousands per week on designer yet doesn't have the biggest social media following and she doesn't seem to have any huge brand deals that would be paying for all this.

I wonder if her designer purchases are paid on credit cards so not really with her own money. She literally spends thousands per week on designer yet doesn't have the biggest social media following and she doesn't seem to have any huge brand deals that would be paying for all this.
she has said before that in her early 20s everything was bought on credit cards for instagram

She does work with New Look quit often on IG posts and an account her size would charge at least 2k per post, probs even more. So even if she does 5 brand posts a month, that's already minimum of 10k. And she does more than that and not with just New Look.

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t seem as consistent she once was. I think she was close to Alice Olivia who has pretty much stopped YouTube now as she’s focusing on her brand which is understandable but Freya doesn’t seem to have anything going on she’s just become distant with it.

It comes across she isn’t fully happy with her life which is why she is trying to. It happiness with all the designer purchases

Goodness she doesn’t have an ounce of creativity does she. Every video is a haul. She’s so out of touch, no one wants to watch influencers buy 1000 items of clothes and influence others to do the same. It’s so unsustainable and gross.

Her outfits also just look exactly the same year on year so don’t even understand why she buys so much tat

Reactions: 9