Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like Freya. But since she moved to London I feel like she’s changed and I actually just feel sorry for her honestly. All she seems to have in her life is constantly buying expensive items to show off, her life seems really empty and there seems to be no real meaning or focus to it.

Reactions: 15
The worst thing is she bought it 9 hours or so before their flight and she openly admitted „I haven‘t bought a gift for my boyfriends birthday yet so I have to go into central now.“ I find it astounding to buy a gift last minute for someone you love and then this „random“ gift is a £ 2000 handbag. Quite uninspiring and low effort from her
she’s always been like this, I remember once she left all her Christmas shopping to Christmas Eve for her family and the only shop open was Argos so she had to get everyone something from there.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think she definitely buys fakes, I posted a while ago but on her Depop likes there was a fake Chanel bag

Reactions: 3
Freya earns 5-10k a month from affiliates alone, this doesnt include her instagram ads or her youtube adsense money either

Reactions: 2
Freya earns 5-10k a month from affiliates alone, this doesnt include her instagram ads or her youtube adsense money either
i thought it would be a fair amount! Mind you her rent must be upwards of 2.5/3k and then bills on top. Her car, her clothes/bags, she will get through that quickly! She will be clever I am sure and keep some revenue as spending and some as saving

Reactions: 1
i thought it would be a fair amount! Mind you her rent must be upwards of 2.5/3k and then bills on top. Her car, her clothes/bags, she will get through that quickly! She will be clever I am sure and keep some revenue as spending and some as saving
the amount these influencers earn is obscene. Someone with Freya’s statistics will be bringing in 200k+ a year and then they expense almost everything so they don’t pay too much tax

I can imagine they do earn very well but I would bet they burn through it pretty rapidly, ‘influencing’ isn’t a skill so once the bubble bursts and jobs dry up (or they get cancelled) what do they have left? They better be saving.

Reactions: 5
I used to like Freya. But since she moved to London I feel like she’s changed and I actually just feel sorry for her honestly. All she seems to have in her life is constantly buying expensive items to show off, her life seems really empty and there seems to be no real meaning or focus to it.
Completely agree, I don’t think she’s ever been the most relatable but she was 10 times better than she is now. I remember she used to do some funny stories, just doing day to day things, posting at work etc. I know she worked for her parents, but even so, it was far more “normal” than the content she posts now!

Reactions: 3
Yeah she had her family around to ground her, she worked and had a routine, she was close to her ‘real’ friends’. She used to be really funny and a lot more genuine. Honestly the whole influencer life is so vapid and sad when you think about it. It must be so isolating for her and must be costing her a fortune as well to keep up with her London lifestyle!

Reactions: 6
Wait why is she putting on a posh accent in this gym clothing ad 😂 she’s completely changed her voice for it x

• Haha
Freya is soo messy - I‘m in shock after her latest vlog. So much shopping, so much money and time and it all ends up on the floor, make up being left open, packages not even opened… everywhere in the background there is just STUFF. Now she even wants to sell her sofa and most of her living room furniture so she can film in her living room. So the things from her dressing room are going to spill over in her living room and her whole apartment will be just clothes everywhere. I‘m stressed just thinking about having to adjust my whole apartment to filming myself. I already hated having 3 monitors for work on my dining table during covid.

Reactions: 7
Oh I know, the clothing mess made me physically sick... The amount of dust she must have in that wardrobe room, too!!! Yuck. That amount of shopping and consumption is just disgusting, she owns thousands of clothes and for example one t shirt takes about 2700 litres of water to make. Sadly UK and US are full of girls like her, shopping these amounts of cheap clothes instead of investing in fewer quality pieces.

Did you guys watch her handbag video? Thoughts? The amount of money...

Reactions: 5
The rant on her story the other day about how Zara wouldn’t accept her return even though her receipt was out of date….

how entitled can you be

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am not too sure and I maybe wrong but I feel like there is something off about her PSM

The structure and size (looks much bigger and more 'narrow') seems kind of off
Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 9.42.55 PM.png

Compared to these (which looks more 'compact' and not as 'narrow')
Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 9.49.20 PM.png

Here the LV on the front pocket looks much larger than the LV right above it
Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 9.43.34 PM.png

• Haha
I feel like that’s because she stretches her photos A LOT to look taller/ leaner 🤣

It's crazy how she's in her 20s and looks like a 'good' 40 year old. Why don't influencers see that fillers make them look worse not better