Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s desperate to create engagement on her home account by constantly asking followers (strangers) on how she should design HER home. And then commenting that it is always 50/50 split.

There are so many home accounts, she could at least create actual home content on redecorating, such as the room she painted instead of a random corner still after she has done everything.

I feel that she’s just too lazy for any content other than when it is sponsored, or outfit snaps. The rest is really basic and boring.

Reactions: 7
It's interesting she got such a big house. Maybe she's having friends over a lot or is planning a big family

Reactions: 2
Her most recent vlog proved in the most blatant way what a plastic doll she really is. There is zero originality about her content. Her face looks like ordered from page 3 of the most recent catalogue of plastic surgery and her clothes a far cry for 'I want to be part of the cool kids too' - and don't get me started on the house crap. Like how is it cute to forget what you already bought?! I see that so often. Influencers laughing off the fact that they don't remember on what they've spend their money. Ok. It's her money. But it's the river in Bangladesh where her cheap Giolia-gifted clothes land once worn for the ad.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does she have no originality or imagination! So bothered about what is the "right look" or "right vibe" for the house.
Here's a novel idea 😲: Do what you actually like! You've got to live in it. It doesn't have to be a matchy matchy cream dream with notes of taupe. EVERYONE has that covered already, babe. :D
Live in the house. See what you like and what you feel it needs. This should be creative and FUN, and not the bang it out in 6 months paint by poll project.

Reactions: 9
Talks about her 'luxury wish list' with the worst fake tan hands I've ever seen.

Nothing chic about this girl, you can have all the Birkins in the world hun but it's giving lipstick on a pig vibez ✌

Reactions: 4
What is wrong with her nose it looks like a beak?
---
bleeping hell she is just buying any random stuff to decorate the guest room, what a mess.

Last edited:
She's really struggling with the normal, day to day housey stuff, isn't she?
Try getting out of work because you had to clean the house and order some cushions and balloons. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder if a proposal is on the cards soon. Especially since her bf has now moved into her million pound house without having to fork out...

Why, when I baulk at the prices of Hermes, Loewe and many other luxury brands Freya purchases, am I most irritated by the fact that the buttercream birthday cake was never touched? 😡😂😡. Perhaps it’s because the cost of a cake is something I’m more familiar with. 🤪.

Had she popped it in the fridge, it’d be fine for a few days.

Reactions: 1